Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • g.s
    replied
    thanks kt 315 I just made ordering the book, I hope you will help a lot..
    look forward to reached my arms now thanks again.

    a question still..
    to the address you gave me about the book exists and SOURCE CODE,of what the project is this ???

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    please read INSIDE THE METAL DETECTOR Chapter 11 and 12 and you will find all answers. http://www.geotech1.com/forums/conte...metal-detector

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    for thy KT 315 I consider that you are GOOD with known the metal dedector and (DELTA PULSE ))..
    I want to do in YOU some questions For the operation of schematic D.P..
    I have several questions , How does it work THIS detectors..because I am not professional ELECTRONIC , I just want to know why this is my hobby.
    Well, it would be good A detailed analysis here,If you have time physical..
    1 ) The first thing you want to know is Which is the role of the operating frequency detector ..if this is related to the penetration of the signal in the earth..
    2 ) the use of pulse tx if it grows penetration by increasing the pulse ???
    3) the role played by the emission trend of the pulse,I KNOW that most (PI) working from 600v to 1000v ,is increased the depth if the increase to volts ???..
    would be nice enough to explain here ENTIRE detector..
    Thanking the ante G.S
    Sorry for my english IS a translation..

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by draco View Post
    Hello Nicolas, a ring as I show in the photo it detects about 35 cms. No I have a gold nugget, so I can not give you other information. The coil is too large to detect small things, besides this detector is configured to be very sensitive to small nuggets.

    Greetings

    [ATTACH]25042[/ATTACH]

    Hi dear thank you for answering you are entirely right

    Cordially
    Nicolas

    Leave a comment:


  • aojieage
    replied
    I am also a 4538 10 feet without pulse output, your problem solved?

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Thanks Speedy_G, i don,t have a full hex of PIM-2,.also a demo but if possible to send me full hex of DP2 this my [email protected] thanks again speedy_g..
    best time!

    Saromines Ramiel

    Leave a comment:


  • draco
    replied
    Hi nice work. But see if detect Gold and what the the size and deep?

    Make tested not with aluminum and silver and answer me please

    Good luck
    Nicolas
    Hello Nicolas, a ring as I show in the photo it detects about 35 cms. No I have a gold nugget, so I can not give you other information. The coil is too large to detect small things, besides this detector is configured to be very sensitive to small nuggets.

    Greetings

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Ring.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	336702

    Leave a comment:


  • Speedy_G
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    61 6C 20 64 72 61 6B 75 20 6A 65 73 74 20 74 75 20 62 72 20 64 72 61 6B 75 6C 65 20 21 21 20 68 68 65 65 hhee(lp)!!
    Hi Orbit
    I'm not sure if that was a cry for help or not, but your hex code for the start of the Delta Pulse LCD code for PIC 18F252 is incorrect!
    The first two lines of the start code for the demo hex (provided in the discriminator.rar file) by Japanese and Freedan3d were the following:
    :0600000000F00BEF00F020
    :10000800FFFFFACF23F1FBCF24F168EF0BF0FFFFDE etc. etc.
    whereas the first two lines of the start code for the full hex are the following:
    :020000040000FA
    :1000000000F00BEF00F0FFFFFFFFFACF23F1FBCF73 etc. etc.
    so I'm not sure where you obtained the partial hex code from, that you posted on this forum...
    To Saromines Ramiel:
    Hi Saromines Ramiel
    I'm glad you solved your problem with the LCD (running character on top of LCD). Well done!
    I would like to reiterate what I have suggested before that out of respect for our master technician and teacher, Elbombaci (aka Uykusuz, Sleepless, Ahmet Akgöz), who has contributed enormously to these wonderful
    metal detector projects and without whom these projects would not be possible for the amateur (like me), we cannot upload the full hex file without his permission.
    Alternatively, because I would like to build my third metal detector, namely, the PIM-2, if anyone has the full hex file for the PIM-2 v.05 or .06 (not demo), I will arrange a fair exchange for my file.
    Please PM me.
    Obrigado

    Ciao

    Speedy_G

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by draco View Post


    My original unmodified Delta Pulse of Elbombaci, 45x45cms coil. Detects coke tin of 110cm.

    Excused my bad English

    Hi nice work. But see if detect Gold and what the the size and deep?

    Make tested not with aluminum and silver and answer me please

    Good luck
    Nicolas

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    61 6C 20 64 72 61 6B 75 20 6A 65 73 74 20 74 75 20 62 72 20 64 72 61 6B 75 6C 65 20 21 21 20 68 68 65 65 hhee!!

    Leave a comment:


  • draco
    replied


    My original unmodified Delta Pulse of Elbombaci, 45x45cms coil. Detects coke tin of 110cm.

    Excused my bad English

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedy_G View Post
    Hi Orbit You are essentially asking the same question that I have posted on the Thunting forum just over two months ago. The question is whether it is possible to rectify the problem experienced by many experimenters/DIY'ers out there who have built the Delta Pulse 2 and obtained garbled "running" characters on the top row of their LCD. In other words, is there some type of modification that one could carry out on the PCB itself in order to rectify the problem experienced with those problematic LCD modules. I have established that it must be a synchronization (or incompatibility) problem between the 18F252 and the LCD frequencies. I did an experiment using the problematic HD44780-compatible 2x16 LCD modules from Topway (LMB162GDC). What I found was that when the 12V battery was used, those weird characters appeared on the top row of the LCD (nothing appears on the bottom row) as I previously mentioned. However, when a regulated 12v power supply was used instead, the Delta Pulse 2+ logo was displayed and the LCD worked OK! I found this very confusing, however, because in the latter case, it would only work properly if the switching on of the regulated power supply was subjected to a certain "timing" interval. In other words, I would have to switch ON, then switch OFF briefly, and switch it back ON again - then the LCD would display correctly. So what do you think would be the conclusion about what the actual problem might be? I guess it has something to do with "triggering" or "synchronization" between the 18F252 and the LCD controller chip. The technical jargon for the appearance of this problem, I believe, is related to: "the power-up initialization of HD44780-compatible LCD module". Well, as I have said before, the quickest solution to this problem is to use an LCD module obtained from a different manufacturer. But I can see the problem from the experimenter's/DIY'ers point of view, namely, that in certain countries (such as, perhaps, in Rumania and in my own country of South Africa), there is not a large selection of compatible LCD modules readily available, and so one would have to go through the trouble of ordering it through the internet. So I will agree with you that there must be someone out there with technical knowledge who could suggest some modification to the PCB that could allow the proper initialization of the LCD module at power-up. Let's hope someone helps us with this well-known problem. Obrigado (= thank you, in Portuguese) Ciao Speedy_G
    Hi! Speedy-G I solved my problem with the LCD(running character on top of LCD) i make a quick short of pin1 & pin2 of LCD which is +5v and GND, my problem now is the hex are demo,,after a few testing(200 times) i need to reprogram the PIC to work it again..Master can i ask to you the hex not the demo version?
    heartly asking!!
    Saromines Ramiel

    Leave a comment:


  • hg1898
    replied
    Welding can be sound, can detect metal but not stable, after welding can't get any sound, does not matter, can be detected by the metal, how be to return a responsibility, I should check thereClick image for larger version

Name:	gggg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	336311Click image for larger version

Name:	mmmm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.4 KB
ID:	336312

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by porkluvr View Post
    I do not know if pin-10 signal will be longer or shorter than pin-6 signal... my point is that the pin-10 signal directly follows from pin-6.
    pin 6 is DELAY timing (variable value). pin 10 is STROBE LENGTH FORMER (fixed value). in both cases, in both 4538's.

    Leave a comment:


  • hg1898
    replied
    4538 sixth tenth foot no no pulse signal, only the sealing off T2 or T3 can detect metal, the signal is not stable, and no pulse t2t34538 weldingClick image for larger version

Name:	HHH5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	164.1 KB
ID:	336295Click image for larger version

Name:	kkkk.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	162.7 KB
ID:	336296

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X