Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Joo
    replied


    Post #3099

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    let me see pics of XR8 as i hear about it first time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joo
    replied
    Hi, who has ever made the XR8 version? How is the result?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    refreshed http://depositfiles.com/files/iku2hsz05
    load files.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    no certainly. you must do graphite layer inside the housing and connect it to +E point. like always do everybody, without fantazy and speculation
    on special varnish matter effect.

    Leave a comment:


  • jinbiao
    replied
    I have already sprayed it, it will be better than moisture before, anti-corrosion and insulation.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181219_140406.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	914.1 KB
ID:	352599

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    No, but it will make your PCB nice and shiny Santa Claus Christmas tree ornament. The boards look like already have solder mask.
    Shielding is entirely different matter.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Edited

    Leave a comment:


  • jinbiao
    replied
    Hello everyone, I want to ask questions about shielding. I want to shield the pcb with varnish. Can this achieve the shielding effect?Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181203_215510.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	352596

    Leave a comment:


  • filos
    replied
    And you know how to play chess. Gold you can not find. I can teach you how to look for gold.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    nothing new to make the posts in english George. like everything before the guy is staying in start point with DP and no gold.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
    and make your posts in English!

    Leave a comment:


  • filos
    replied
    I never looked for the guilty, I always venil myself .. the device works very well, I'm just so demanding. I have a lot of practice in searching, and a lot of devices have gone through my hands. I promise you a good chess game ..

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    мое знание.... это кровь пот и слезы. это полученный ОБРАТНО прибор с диагнозом 'глючит'. я потратил полтора месяца на поиск источника проблемы...
    но вы то получаете СРАЗУ готовый ответ. а я его отправлял обратно в другую страну за свои деньги! есть разница?
    если знания ничего не стоят то конечно их можно игнорировать. я мог бы скрыть все секреты но я их не скрываю.
    пишут по такой же проблеме и у Barracuda и у Surf PI и у MPP - ответа нет ни у кого. люди не хотят понять причины и хотят сразу получить ответ.
    хорошо. вы бросаете семена в землю и желаете получить плоды. но ваши овощи погибли. вы загубили урожай. вы элементарно не готовы быть огородником.
    вы не поливали почву, вы не вносили удобрения, вы посадили в апреле когда холод, а не в мае.
    так кто тут виноват? а ну да. виновата погода и фаза Луны.

    Leave a comment:


  • filos
    replied
    I already wrote to you, come to visit, I do not have as much knowledge as you have, but I can show you many useful things.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X