Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dbanner
    replied
    Or better yet, do online crash course in electronics, then when you have aquired sufficient knowlege, you can climb mount everest.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    That should be zeitnitz soundcard oscilloscope, connect via soundcard input using basic buffer circuit you can find online. Warning, DO NOT CONNECT ACROSS COIL, only measure output of 556. you can also build a soundcard interface which offers dc restoration and overvoltage protection.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    you have multimeter which has freq. range, yes? Or use pc based oscilloscope like zenitz, connected via soundcard input. This software also displays frequency of signal being measured.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by abdennour View Post
    i do not have an o-scope, I will try to find a friend who has one , how to test the 556 ?

    to test the output of the 556, you can use a simple speaker and series capacitor to listen to any clicks made by the 556 this is about as low tech as you can go,
    you could also use a small audio amp to listen to the clicks, I would suggest you google
    Electronics for Beginners

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    set o-scope probe on outputs of 556 and look pulse width and frequency.

    Leave a comment:


  • abdennour
    replied
    i do not have an o-scope, I will try to find a friend who has one , how to test the 556 ?

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    You CAN measure output of 556 with o-scope.

    Leave a comment:


  • abdennour
    replied
    when I remove the coil and I connect a voltmeter i found 7.5 V ,

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    i am interested in one sniffer xr71 pcb, where can i get one?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    coil is low value resistor itself you CLOSE the input of operational amplifier (FRONT END) on power line, ie
    on the input there is NO SIGNAL, NOTHING, CLOSE CIRCIUT, NO NOISE.
    if you OPEN the input disconnecting the coil you get the noise just preamp amplifies own noise.
    plus there are still other opamps in the circuit. every one will amplify the noise.

    Leave a comment:


  • abdennour
    replied
    I have this noise but without coil, and when I connect the coil nothing ?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    look what you have to hear on TURN ON. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yZuOn4bc6o

    Leave a comment:


  • abdennour
    replied
    I did not know that , so why when the coil is not connected there is a noise in the speaker, and when I connect it there is no noise even when turning all the potentiometer ???

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    you can not measure output voltage or frequency on a coil by a tester or an o-scope.
    the value is huge. we call it HIGH VOLTAGE - HV.
    with PULSE WIDTH 150us there will be 120-150V p-p.
    with PULSE WIDTH 500us there will be 1200-1500V p-p. (oh i remember a mosfet cuts the pulse on a top like
    a zener... so just you can grasp me)

    Leave a comment:


  • abdennour
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X