Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    did you buy the pcb from me?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    .....

    Leave a comment:


  • Davis9000
    replied
    Hello! I made Delta Pulse detector(I used KT315 designed board), made test coil(12 cm diameter and 36 turns of 0.4 mm wire). I got constant sound from speaker, but no reply to metal objects, when i connect oscilloscope to the testpoint T1 in schematic(output of the preamp), I can see there reaction to metal objects. I also checked T3, T4 and T5 with oscilloscope, these were ok. What should I get at T6 and T7 and what should I check?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr.MohKuEng
    replied
    Hi to All,
    I'm new member and this is my first post, I built Delta Pulse 2 (Turkish one sided PCB) with coil 19 cm, enameled copper wire 0.4 mm (I just have one role of it) with 31 turn. So, my questions are:
    1- How can I make my DP 2 metal detector sensitive to IRON with small pieces ?
    2- What is the best frequency to detect iron with small targets ?
    3- What parts of the PCB must be changed to be able for iron detecting even small pieces ?
    4- any advice for coil ? and what is the best dimensions of coil ?
    I'm looking for you answers and advices,
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	345715 how there is no scheme PS- 2 !

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    make

    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    make. your right. but what you hope to get? in my opinion i do not see something effective in your 'manual tune'.
    MAKE............???????????????

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    make. your right. but what you hope to get? in my opinion i do not see something effective in your 'manual tune'.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	MANUAL TUNE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	345713Click image for larger version

Name:	yerle-Delta pulse (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	258.8 KB
ID:	345714

    hi all

    I want to make the tune for delta pulse.

    what is the location of arrows?

    thank you for help

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by liudengyuan View Post
    Your PCB is correct? Why there is a negative patch element
    what element you mean? my PCB's are always correct. no obligatoriness to be worry.

    Leave a comment:


  • liudengyuan
    replied
    KT315

    Leave a comment:


  • liudengyuan
    replied
    Your PCB is correct? Why there is a negative patch element

    Leave a comment:


  • daverave
    replied
    i feel if companies like minelab have got nothing better to do than to keep tabs on sites like this then its best to keep your hi tech idea's to yourself and close friends...otherwise maybe they could harvest good idea's from people on this site !!!! i may go down the road of us ing another sample to ID medium iron and soda cans...but i want an lcd display bar graph to show the 1st & 2nd samples.

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    This went too far from the base question. Is there a "discrimination" module for Delta Pulse - and the answer is no, and there won't be. This is an old design, therefore no modern implementations of the classic PI metal detector design. And while still this is on topic - the potentiometer "Discrimination" refers to the ability to adjust "Delay", therefore "reject" small items like nails and alike. I was out with a buddy of mine doing some testing, and on max delay setting with 1x1 frame coil items like large coin, nails and pull tabs are completely ignored, even at 5cm from the coil. Pretty cool if you're out hunting for big items with large coil.

    Leave a comment:


  • ODM
    replied
    There were a couple camps from various forums that enjoyed a mudslinging contest on each other. It was readily fueled by some people from our own forums who enjoyed vaporware and paranoia more than regular engineering. The bulk of those people have been banned and the rest have moved back to their own metal detector guerrilla underground forums since we're all obvious cronies of big bad companies.

    QED's patent can be seen today, it was mostly a whole lot of methods stacked together with some novelties in hopes of going around MPS patent, but that patent is no longer a worry.

    The threads it and other hype bubbles polluted are a good example on how not to discuss a prototype metal detector, nor present your claims, nor choose your friends and finally how to derail any thread into unproductive squabbling.

    Leave a comment:


  • daverave
    replied
    Hi George....ok i get the drift concerning the question of QED

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X