Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CDI
    replied
    Originally posted by RS_Phil View Post
    New mode of Delta Pulse
    Nice looking Phil, do u have lay file? Thank's.

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    New mode of Delta Pulse
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • liudengyuan
    replied
    The greater the damping resistance of the coil, the greater the resistance the or reduce? Who can tell me, thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by Davis9000 View Post
    Yes, I have KT315 designed board, didn't buy from him but I Made it using his design.
    ok thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • Davis9000
    replied
    Originally posted by pigeon View Post
    hi davis9000


    have you the KT315 designed board?
    Yes, I have KT315 designed board, didn't buy from him but I Made it using his design.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by Davis9000 View Post
    P

    Now the detector is working, there was just a stupid mistake- one IC wasn't installed properly.
    hi davis9000


    have you the KT315 designed board?

    Leave a comment:


  • Davis9000
    replied
    P
    Originally posted by Davis9000 View Post
    Hello! I made Delta Pulse detector(I used KT315 designed board), made test coil(12 cm diameter and 36 turns of 0.4 mm wire). I got constant sound from speaker, but no reply to metal objects, when i connect oscilloscope to the testpoint T1 in schematic(output of the preamp), I can see there reaction to metal objects. I also checked T3, T4 and T5 with oscilloscope, these were ok. What should I get at T6 and T7 and what should I check?
    Now the detector is working, there was just a stupid mistake- one IC wasn't installed properly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    George, those chineses crap overloaded my email box by bare spam requests to give them 'deeper detector on gold on 3 meters depth'.
    so let me overload those bad guys by something they are served up too. they always only ask but never give useful info in the exchange.
    i got 1-3 messages everyday!

    yours
    It is best to ignore all such requests or tell them to post their questions in the forum. Otherwise the questions will be endless.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    George, those chineses crap overloaded my email box by bare spam requests to give them 'deeper detector on gold on 3 meters depth'.
    so let me overload those bad guys by something they are served up too. they always only ask but never give useful info in the exchange.
    i got 1-3 messages everyday!

    yours

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    Delta Pulse does not needed in additional advertising. Delta Pulse is the perfect working deeper impulse detector released and checked in
    thousands copies worldwide.
    aojieage was not promoting Delta Pulse. He was advertising the Chinese website TaoBao.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Delta Pulse does not needed in additional advertising. Delta Pulse is the perfect working deeper impulse detector released and checked in
    thousands copies worldwide.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by aojieage View Post
    Following a complaint from another Geotech member, I have to remind you:

    The Tech Forum is for general tech discussions on all types of metal detectors: VLF, PI, 2-box, BFO, off-resonance, PLL, etc. Questions, ideas, and anything else that moves you. ..... BUT, not advertising.

    Please us the Free Advertising section.

    Leave a comment:


  • aojieage
    replied
    Won't someone and you buy PCB, have here



    淘宝搜索是最智能的商品搜索引擎,通过大数据的运营,准确的理解商品与用户,提供精准的个性化搜索体验。

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    on a spot R37 R41 you have to see a level slight low than zero with some low freq noise.
    then bring a metal and you have to see encrease of the level above zero volt.

    Leave a comment:


  • Davis9000
    replied
    No, but it was made using your files.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X