Thanks Geo!
Can You tell me, in Delta Pulse schematic, transistor T8, it must be n-p-n or p-n-p.I see XR71 schematic and there it was p-n-p.
Thanks
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Delta Pulse
Collapse
X
-
Hi. The inductance must be between 350 and 500 uH with resistor bigger than 1.5..2 Ohm. Try 22..28 turns with wire 0.5mm and diameter 25 cm.Originally posted by SatelHi everyone!
I made Delta Pulse and it find 2cm coin in 18cm in air and metal case with diameter 10cm in 32 cm in air.I read forum about Delta Pulse and understand, that this distances is little shortly. I made some changes in schematic, but nothing helps.My coil diameter is 16,5 cm, 2,08 mH, 3,9ohms.I tryd a coil from Hammerhead, but nothing helps.Can somebody give exactly description, what changes must to do in shematic and what coil parameters must be, that Delta Pulse works correctly.
Thanks and good luck to all
You must detect the 2cm coin at 25 cm about.
Good luck.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi everyone!
I made Delta Pulse and it find 2cm coin in 18cm in air and metal case with diameter 10cm in 32 cm in air.I read forum about Delta Pulse and understand, that this distances is little shortly. I made some changes in schematic, but nothing helps.My coil diameter is 16,5 cm, 2,08 mH, 3,9ohms.I tryd a coil from Hammerhead, but nothing helps.Can somebody give exactly description, what changes must to do in shematic and what coil parameters must be, that Delta Pulse works correctly.
Thanks and good luck to all
Leave a comment:
-
Hello,
Beautiful work.
It will be interesting to compare performances following the same protocol.
If there are of improvements to bring to improve the performance I will be very interested.
JCM
Leave a comment:
-
Treiti informs us that he did order and gotta PSB's for DP, you can see a some his result, an all-in-process. I hope as he is here so can add anything he has yet attained.
Leave a comment:
-
thanks brother geo for these diagram gime to me, is the barracude deeper? is stable? i think the ics of barracude ,are very hard avaliable , ok geo you read the panel faraday shield, of coils, i put one information well for you of my invest
other diagram is the mini plus detecor ,you tink these is best?
ok best regards geo
till tomorrow
detectoman
Leave a comment:
-
thanks brother geo for these diagram gime to me, is the barracude deeper? is stable? i think the ics of barracude ,are very hard avaliable , ok geo you read the panel faraday shield, of coils, i put one information well for you of my invest
ok best regards geo
till tomorrow
detectoman
Leave a comment:
-
What is the purpose for epoxy glue?Originally posted by Alexis... and fix it with epoxy glue it is very important NOT to use silicon compend because it generate a corrosive vapor bad for your connexion.
Just to keep coil in fixed position/inductance etc?
I wonder can the maximum range be reached in testbench before the coil is glued?
What about the coil winding tightness?
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Geo
according to your layout picture in page two ,
what is the exact size of that lay out.what size board do I have to buy for this pcb?
And Do I have to use sockets for TL entegres(IC) as in your XR71 which eric sent you.would they get harm while mounting because of heat.
thanks
Leave a comment:
-
Hi detectoman.Originally posted by detectomanhi geo , my question is: what is the best diagram in little size, of you experience ,on pi detectors ,avaliable in internet for i build , i am one begginer not expert on complex pcb
best regards
detectorista
You can build the Barracuda PI detector. It is one of the best detectors, simple and with common components.
For Okantex.
D7 (1N4001) is not important.
It needing to protect the detector from reverse supply.
RegardsAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Geo
what do you think about 1N4001
both in xr and delta schematic ,there is one.but in delta component list of kt315 there is no 1N4001.is it important?
Leave a comment:
-
hi geo , my question is: what is the best diagram in little size, of you experience ,on pi detectors ,avaliable in internet for i build , i am one begginer not expert on complex pcb
best regards
detectorista
Leave a comment:
-
Hi okantex.Originally posted by okantexHi Geo
I did not mean TR1
there are test point called TR1, TR2 ,TR3 .....but Tr1 is different.it has connection to VD9 look at your post (component layout) in page 2 of this thread.
in xr71 there are trimer-pot 250k and trim-1K
in delta there are PR and this Tr1
but value is not given
thanks to everybody
VD9 is D9 and TR1 is the transistor T1 (IRF740).
Pr1 is a trimmer 200-250K. No need other trimmer. The trimmers and resistors with xx value no needing. We can use them for fine reg with the other potensiometers. So we must experiment with the values.
Regards.
Leave a comment:
-
Sorry but i dont understand what you mean. Maybe someone can translate from spanish.Originally posted by detectomangeo: one question for you., maistro, what is the mejor detector diagram? delta pi?
and the most little diagram also effective for build
geo una pregunta para ti, maistro de los detectores, jejeje un abrazote, ahora pregunto, cual es el mejor diagrama facil y conseguible en la red, es acaso el delta pi, o hay otro? y te pregunto si existe un sencillo diagrama ruso o ingles, o del que sea ,que siendo pequeño y facil de construir sea muy efectivo? cual viene siendo?
nos vemos brother
detectorista detectoman
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Geo
I did not mean TR1
there are test point called TR1, TR2 ,TR3 .....but Tr1 is different.it has connection to VD9 look at your post (component layout) in page 2 of this thread.
in xr71 there are trimer-pot 250k and trim-1K
in delta there are PR and this Tr1
but value is not given
thanks to everybody
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: