Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • erolunall
    replied
    small error

    Dear Friends

    I find a small error on delta pulse part replacement diagram that I send
    please careuful about this and correct. there must not connection beetwen 1n4148 and 27 k I attached picture.

    Somebody make error when copying from original.
    you can see original files at http://www.savefile.com/files/1018088

    and http://www.teknolojiekibi.com/yeni/index.php?topic=4.0


    Best Wishes
    Erol
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • 786
    Guest replied
    786 to aban

    Hi
    dear aban
    i heard that you are too profession .
    can you help me for build lcd for one side delta pulse.
    special hex file .
    i hope that you one know !!!
    if you know about it please help me.
    thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • 786
    Guest replied
    one side pcb for DeltaPulse has lcd

    Hi
    dear geo
    i saw to this site it has lcd

    if you want to see go to the site it.
    i want to build that deltapulse with lcd it but i think that anybody have not information
    about build it.
    pcb , component list ,and...
    by

    Leave a comment:


  • 786
    Guest replied
    for help

    Hi
    erolunall
    thank you very very much.

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi Geo. Yes i agree with you. My Tesoro Golden Sabre, doesn´t have any meter too, so i think that placing a meter (in my case) will be only for testing purposes.
    Thanks and regards
    Nelson


    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    Original Delta Pulse has an analog instrument (microameter). But for me ....DP don't need it. The sound is analog to meter indication so why to use it ?????
    My Opinion

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Original Delta Pulse has an analog instrument (microameter). But for me ....DP don't need it. The sound is analog to meter indication so why to use it ?????
    My Opinion

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Thanks for this information.
    Yes, when i get it working, i ll try to place a meter too.
    Best regards
    Nelson


    Originally posted by erolunall View Post
    Hi Nelson

    There is no performances changing.But very easy for building.
    I attached parts replecement.
    I wonder can we attach Digital ampermeter to delta pule below link?
    Regards

    http://elfly.pl/multimetr/multimetr_en_DIP.htm

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    Hi Nelson

    There is no performances changing.But very easy for building.
    I attached parts replecement.
    I wonder can we attach Digital ampermeter to delta pule below link?
    Regards

    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    786, i m also constructing the one side pcb for delta pulse. So please tell us your expirencies.
    Regards
    Nelson


    Originally posted by erolunall View Post
    Dear 786

    I constructed it and working good.I will put picture of DP here soon.

    Elbombacı made LCD for DP.

    You can find below link about single sided dp but YOu have to ask elbombacı about LCDç


    Best Wishes
    Erol Ünal

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    Dear 786

    I constructed it and working good.I will put picture of DP here soon.

    Elbombacı made LCD for DP.

    You can find below link about single sided dp but YOu have to ask elbombacı about LCDç


    Best Wishes
    Erol Ünal

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Hi. I did not construct it. But as i saw at a Turkey forum this pcb works well.
    Download the demo version of sprint layout 5 and open the file son.lay who Erolunall has post here.

    Leave a comment:


  • 786
    Guest replied
    one side pcb for DeltaPulse

    Hi
    dear geo
    is it really Correct one side pcb for DeltaPulse?
    how many power? does has it value for build?
    thanks for reply.
    good luck.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by batman1972 View Post
    Dear Geo
    My DP coil has alminium foil sheild(i use Cat.5 network cable for it).
    1-where must be coil sheild connect on DP ?
    2-where must be Coaxial cable shield connect?
    thanks and goodluck my friend
    Hi.
    Coil shield must be connect to +E (+12V). I have tried it at -E with the same results.

    Leave a comment:


  • batman1972
    replied
    DP Help

    Dear Geo
    My DP coil has alminium foil sheild(i use Cat.5 network cable for it).
    1-where must be coil sheild connect on DP ?
    2-where must be Coaxial cable shield connect?
    thanks and goodluck my friend

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by batman1972 View Post
    Dear Geo
    my DP was finished yesterday(I used Kt315 PCB and elements)TR1 is IRF840,but i have some problem
    and question.pls guide me what must i do?(below result was without connect coil to DP)
    1- i know PR1 pot is for tune the frequence but in which check points exacltly i can see correct frequence
    (100Hz) by Osiloscope or Fr meter?
    2- When i power switch ON,the power LED turn on for a very shot time and turn off again and it will not be OFFFF but Tune switch
    work and microAmp move up,what is the problem?
    3- i had a mistake!!!the battery was short contact and circuit was connect,is it possible circuit damage ?
    is it possible send me ur DP schematic,PCB and element detail ?
    sorry for bad english
    thank u very much and goodluck my friend
    Hi Oscar. Connect a coil and look if the detector response at any metal. If yes change the led or the series with led resistor.
    Regards

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X