Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by DIRCEU View Post
    FOR GEO

    I WOULD KNOW IF YOU BUILD A GOLDSCAN 4. I AM VERY INTERRESTED IN THIS DETECTOR.


    REGARDS

    DIRCEU
    No, it is at my plans.
    Now i am building a ATINY-4. If it will run as designer says, then i will not construct GS4.

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • DIRCEU
    replied
    FOR GEO

    I WOULD KNOW IF YOU BUILD A GOLDSCAN 4. I AM VERY INTERRESTED IN THIS DETECTOR.


    REGARDS

    DIRCEU

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi, i just finish one side board for DP.
    At first try the detector runs fine but just a little unstable. IRF740, gots very hot. After a few minutes, the detectors died.
    Then i replace a few componets like 555, irf740, two 4066 and tested again. This time i got only the sound of trnsmiting on the coil. I heard the normal current noise on the coil, but this time, no detection at all.
    I don´t have a scope, just a multimiter and a signal injector. I think that the problem is now on the reciving circuit, but don´t know how to fix it or where and how to measure. So does anyone knows the test points for this circuit. How i can know for example where is the burning part. I said this cause this detector was made with my first DP intent, so i bealive that, when i move components from one board to another, i got one or more components defected or even burn (Big mistake).
    So, if anyone can help plese let me know, cause i m almost blind to do any signal tracing.
    Regards
    Nelson


    Originally posted by ivconic View Post

    Hi KT315,
    I made delta pulse 4-5 years ago and it didn't work at all. These days
    i made it again, respecting your hints and it is working just fine!
    Concerning all mentioned here i found out that i miss connection
    between 2.pin and 6. pin on the NE555. I guess that was the main reason
    it didn't work in the past. Now it is working. I made up a 42 cm coil,
    with 35 windings, 0.7 wire gauge. Resistance of a coil is 7,1 ohm.
    I noticed that under the 4,5 ohm, my IRF640 is getting hot, very hot!
    I replaced it with IRF730 and it is much better now. IRF730 is cool on
    5, 6, and 7,1 ohm's. I made a several different coils, with diff. sizes,
    diff.number of windings and resistances. But this 42 cm coil is working
    better than others. I tried mentioned coil on 20cm with 30 windings 0.35mm
    wire, but IRF is hot and detection is very poor. I simply can not beleive
    that anybody gained mentioned results with this coil. The dumper resistor is
    2K2. When replaced with 1K, the same thing!!!
    One more thing, i can adjust freq. from 115 Hz up to 650 Hz. The best results
    are on 398 Hz, so far.
    Now results:
    1l paint can ..... 85cm
    PC case...........130cm
    1cm coin.......... 22cm
    2cm coin.......... 27cm
    kitchen knife..... 42cm
    etc.
    I didn't try on cola can...these days i'll find some and try it.
    But you mentioned some 70cm on cola can.According to that i think
    that your dp is working much better than mine!?WIth which coil?
    What is the catch?
    If you can help me on that...I might made some mistake...
    The 45cm Pulstar II coil resistance is 1.9 ohm. If i connect it on
    my Delta Pulse, i guess IRF will blow in a minute! Can you explain me
    can I readjust something in DP and connect lower resistance coils on it?
    regards!
    P.S.
    I like this DP, it is very stabile and looks pretty.
    But there is no extra tone. When detection is on, you can hear nice
    tone which pitching up as you put object closer to coil.But when you
    remove object, tone decay at once. I would like some extra tone or even
    some kind of weak noise, as i used to hear on Pulsestar II.This is because
    sometimes i can pass over object faster and not detect it at all!
    Is there any chance to achieve that?

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by erolunall View Post
    Hello Geo
    Coil is 40 cm 32 spin with adsl or computer network connection cable 8*4 spin
    if you want to look how is maden look link it is showing with picture.
    best wishes
    Erol
    http://www.teknolojiekibi.com/yeni/i...hp?topic=171.0
    Thanks Erol
    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by 1843 View Post
    Hi Geo,

    Did you change the R32 in your Sniffer? See the Sniffer forum...

    Regards!
    Hi 1843. No i don't change R32. It is 330R.
    What are you mean about Sniffer forum?????
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    Hİ

    A Good picture with high resulition Delta pulse

    İt will be usefull for builder of DP .

    best wishes

    Erol


    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    Hello Geo
    Coil is 40 cm 32 spin with adsl or computer network connection cable 8*4 spin
    if you want to look how is maden look link it is showing with picture.
    best wishes
    Erol

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Hi Geo,

    Did you change the R32 in your Sniffer? See the Sniffer forum...

    Regards!

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by 786 View Post
    i need your Frame.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Geo
    Let's go again. Let's convert the square coil to circle.Perimeter of the 60x60 coil = 60x4=240cm
    perimeter=2*pi*r so r=perim/2*pi = 240/6.282 =38.2 cm.
    coil diameter=38.2*2=76.4 cm =30.07in
    Now from Gary's site (Inductance calculator, august 2003) we have:
    Coil inside diam=30.07in
    wire=20.5 AWG
    coil length= 0.3in
    L=0.722 mh
    It is near with my inductance meter and far from technick.net calculate for square coils.
    Now lets try with technick.net formula.
    N=22
    R=0.382 m
    a=0.0005m
    mr=0.99999
    L=1.56mH:confused:

    Smething is wrong. Lets try the other foormula as Leto wrote.
    (N * A)^2
    ------------- =L
    9A + 10B

    L= inductance in micro Henrys
    N= the number of turns
    PI= 3.141
    A= is the mean radius in inches
    B= the Length of the coil, in inches (not WIDTH !. Two turns at two turns per inch = 1 inch !)

    L=(22*15.04)^2/(9*15.04+10*0.3)=109481/138.36=791uH

    It is near with my inductance meter (780uH)

    OK. I will keep this size. So the other times i will believe everythink that shows the ind.meter.
    Thanks Leto

    Now for radioactive. Yes the dip meter is very good solution but this time i have not one. It is very easy to construct one but the main problem is the calibrate of indications
    My Regards
    Bye
    *******************
    how you calculate B that get (i can not understand
    B= the Length of the coil, in inches (not WIDTH !. Two turns at two turns per inch = 1inch !)
    please by example show it to me .
    what happen that B gets =0.3
    i need your Frame.
    please with same 60*60.
    thanks alot dear geo
    Hi 786. With 26 turns of wire 0.5 ....0.6mm diameter you are OK (dimentions 60cm X 60cm).
    Very good coil
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by erolunall View Post
    Do you know about the coil at Video???

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    hi

    working dp

    not mine

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    hi

    I faced same thing with you I solved it,but I dont remember how.
    I said my friend wrong connection above post And he said his delta workinng
    now. 1 euro about 35 cm.
    But my delta worked 1 time but İt is not working after I changed coil.
    I can not find problem.

    But this design is working.

    Always 1n4148 burning near IRF840.

    I find 2 transistör burned

    but not working now

    Best Wishes
    Erol

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    hi

    I faced same thing with you I solved it,but I dont remember how.
    I said my friend wrong connection above post And he said his delta workinng
    now. 1 euro about 35 cm.
    But my delta worked 1 time but İt is not working after I changed coil.
    I can not find problem.

    But this design is working.

    Always 1n4148 burning near IRF840.

    I find 2 transistör burned

    but not working now

    Best Wishes
    Erol

    Leave a comment:


  • 786
    Guest replied
    I DIULDED PALT PULSE ONE SIDE

    Hi all
    i builded it but i have problem.
    first i say that i dont have osiloscop and i cant see frequency .
    and while that i turn on the design coming sound like siren after 20" then silent and then siren and .....
    of course whithout coil.
    i want know that my design is right or wrong.
    by thank.
    i am sorry for bad english

    Leave a comment:


  • 786
    Guest replied
    i need your Frame.

    i need your Frame.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Geo
    Let's go again. Let's convert the square coil to circle.Perimeter of the 60x60 coil = 60x4=240cm
    perimeter=2*pi*r so r=perim/2*pi = 240/6.282 =38.2 cm.
    coil diameter=38.2*2=76.4 cm =30.07in
    Now from Gary's site (Inductance calculator, august 2003) we have:
    Coil inside diam=30.07in
    wire=20.5 AWG
    coil length= 0.3in
    L=0.722 mh
    It is near with my inductance meter and far from technick.net calculate for square coils.
    Now lets try with technick.net formula.
    N=22
    R=0.382 m
    a=0.0005m
    mr=0.99999
    L=1.56mH:confused:

    Smething is wrong. Lets try the other foormula as Leto wrote.
    (N * A)^2
    ------------- =L
    9A + 10B

    L= inductance in micro Henrys
    N= the number of turns
    PI= 3.141
    A= is the mean radius in inches
    B= the Length of the coil, in inches (not WIDTH !. Two turns at two turns per inch = 1 inch !)

    L=(22*15.04)^2/(9*15.04+10*0.3)=109481/138.36=791uH

    It is near with my inductance meter (780uH)

    OK. I will keep this size. So the other times i will believe everythink that shows the ind.meter.
    Thanks Leto

    Now for radioactive. Yes the dip meter is very good solution but this time i have not one. It is very easy to construct one but the main problem is the calibrate of indications
    My Regards
    Bye
    *******************
    how you calculate B that get (i can not understand
    B= the Length of the coil, in inches (not WIDTH !. Two turns at two turns per inch = 1inch !)
    please by example show it to me .
    what happen that B gets =0.3
    i need your Frame.
    please with same 60*60.
    thanks alot dear geo

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X