My Delta Pulse!
Hi!
I am have build too the delta pulse and the zahori , is very good all , the delta pulse i'm build three coils , and I am in use an coil of 3,7 ohms and 30x30 cm. I am build changes in the delta pulse...
Coin .................40 cm.
I am live in south of Brazil , i am not have good english. Good 2008 for all.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Delta Pulse
Collapse
X
-
Guest replied
-
Hi erolunall.
I checked all 1N4148 and are ok.
Now i ll check transistors. I suspect that the problem is on the receiver stage of the circuit, but i don´t know where to check it first.
Regards
Nelson
Originally posted by erolunall View Posthi Nelson
I mean Diode 1n4148 look near fet.
check transistörs. one is near led.
best wishes
Erol
Leave a comment:
-
FOR EROLUNALL
MANY THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION AND VERY NICE 2008.
REGARDS
DIRCEU
Leave a comment:
-
HelloThis files originalBest wishesErol
Leave a comment:
-
hi Nelson
I mean Diode 1n4148 look near fet.
check transistörs. one is near led.
best wishes
Erol
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Erol.
My pots are ok now. If you dont find correct value you can subtract by placing the correct resistor parallel to the center and one lead of the potenciometer.
What is diyot?
What transistors did you found burned?
Regards
Nelson
Originally posted by erolunall View PostHello Nelson
MY problem same with you.DP not working.I found 2-3 transistör burned .One of them near led .You can measure them with diyot mode in multimeter.I found 2-3 diyot burned .Changed.But I cant find problem.You can look potensiometers is burned or not.
I sent an error with Pİc. 27 k and diyot will not connect.did you look them at above posts.
I am waiting your succes for find my error
Best Wishes
Erol
Leave a comment:
-
Yes, it´s transmiting. How i knows? Whel i just used an electromagnetic field detector. When i varied the power pot, i can see increase of the electromagnetic field.
By expirence i can heard on the coil the current when you increase the power.
DC resistance is 9 ohms
In advance many thanks
Yes i also think that i have some transistors burned.
After i check all them i will let you know.
happy new year to all my friends here.
Regards
Nelson
Originally posted by aft_72005 View PostHi Nelson
First step,
Are you sure that you having transmitter pulses on
Coil ?
Second step,
What is your coil dc resistance?
On of the instability reason in the transmitter is coil resistance
Leave a comment:
-
Hello Nelson
MY problem same with you.DP not working.I found 2-3 transistör burned .One of them near led .You can measure them with diyot mode in multimeter.I found 2-3 diyot burned .Changed.But I cant find problem.You can look potensiometers is burned or not.
I sent an error with Pİc. 27 k and diyot will not connect.did you look them at above posts.
I am waiting your succes for find my error
Best Wishes
Erol
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Nelson
First step,
Are you sure that you having transmitter pulses on
Coil ?
Second step,
What is your coil dc resistance?
On of the instability reason in the transmitter is coil resistance
Leave a comment:
-
Hi afl_72005.
Well, by this days to much things to do.
This one side DP, was constructed from my first intent of a double side pcb. I used the same components, so i think that the problem is with one or more components that are burn.
So for that i think it will be fine for me to replace some of them.
I don´t have an oscilloscope, but i´m looking to purchase one.
As i said before, the detector at first try works, but unstable. After a few minutes, IRF740 got hot. I replaced IRF740, two 4066 and 556. The result, transmiting signal now, no problem. IRF740 does not get hot, but no detection at all. I also can vary the tic tac sound with TRSHOLD.
I ll keep tryibg to find the problem.
Thanks for your support
Regards
Nelson
Originally posted by aft_72005 View PostHi Nelson
At the final communicate with you, I think you be able
Running you delta pulse. Because I don’t have another mail
From you.
Any way, as I said you latter, one of the important measurement
Industrial is oscilloscope. It is better if you borrow oscilloscope
From a friend in your local area.
See attached picture, channel two show pulse on gate irf740.
(upper waveform)
Channel one show output of amplifier, pin 1 of TL062.
(lower waveform )
Leave a comment:
-
hi
You can find some info with picture.
You can buy device about 300 dolar from Masterhunter
best wishes
Erol Ünal
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Nelson
At the final communicate with you, I think you be able
Running you delta pulse. Because I don’t have another mail
From you.
Any way, as I said you latter, one of the important measurement
Industrial is oscilloscope. It is better if you borrow oscilloscope
From a friend in your local area.
See attached picture, channel two show pulse on gate irf740.
(upper waveform)
Channel one show output of amplifier, pin 1 of TL062.
(lower waveform )
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Max,. I checked D8, D9, VD3, VD4 and R6. All are ok.
Now i need to replace 556.
I forgot to said, that my first test where done with 50K pots for NOISE and GAIN and the detector work unstable, but did work.
Now i replace IRF740 and the detector transmit signal, and IRF740 does´t get hot.
Pots for GAIN and NOISE are now 20K
In advance many thanks for your support.
Nelson
Originally posted by Geo View PostHi Nelson.
Check D8, D9, VD3, VD4, R6 and 556 (original DP schematic)
Good luck
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Nelson.Originally posted by nelson View PostHi, i just finish one side board for DP.
At first try the detector runs fine but just a little unstable. IRF740, gots very hot. After a few minutes, the detectors died.
Then i replace a few componets like 555, irf740, two 4066 and tested again. This time i got only the sound of trnsmiting on the coil. I heard the normal current noise on the coil, but this time, no detection at all.
I don´t have a scope, just a multimiter and a signal injector. I think that the problem is now on the reciving circuit, but don´t know how to fix it or where and how to measure. So does anyone knows the test points for this circuit. How i can know for example where is the burning part. I said this cause this detector was made with my first DP intent, so i bealive that, when i move components from one board to another, i got one or more components defected or even burn (Big mistake).
So, if anyone can help plese let me know, cause i m almost blind to do any signal tracing.
Regards
Nelson
Check D8, D9, VD3, VD4, R6 and 556 (original DP schematic)
Good luck
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: