Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hosseinbad
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi sakis1
    HEX file for the descrimination in TEXT
    best time
    j.
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi pigeon
    a schematic that U need it .

    best time
    j.
    Hello, what's the password?

    Leave a comment:


  • hosseinbad
    replied
    Hello, what's the password?

    Leave a comment:


  • chafik
    replied
    Thanks I want small size most are 6*6*6 but I found a good one at Ali express was a battery tester with analog vu meter and was 2$ shipped I will order 4

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by waltr View Post
    How inexpensive??
    I can find many analog VU meters for under 10USD.
    Aliexpress, ebay, etc.

    A VU meter is simply a 500uA meter. So possible other meters can be used.
    take simplest chinese tester and GET OUT THE METER GROM IT do not pay nothing!

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    take from old

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    50 micro or 100 micro Ampere. NOT 500.

    Leave a comment:


  • waltr
    replied
    How inexpensive??
    I can find many analog VU meters for under 10USD.
    Aliexpress, ebay, etc.

    A VU meter is simply a 500uA meter. So possible other meters can be used.

    Leave a comment:


  • chafik
    replied
    Nice board the original drowing is made by kt315
    I was looking for vu meter and most that I find are expensive anybody know where I can find good prices

    Leave a comment:


  • wyl123
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180524_231904.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	351349嘿家伙,到目前为止效果最好(深度)是多少?电路和线圈的参数是什么?
    我的探测器工作并不完美,需要帮助和您的测试结果,以供参考。

    Leave a comment:


  • CDI
    replied
    Originally posted by DELAY888 View Post
    [ATTACH]43096[/ATTACH]
    This?
    Yes, exactly that version. I have problem, board is not dead, but missing some voltages.
    Also, thanks kt315 for those photos.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied


    keep all in one place.

    Leave a comment:


  • DELAY888
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Deltapulse1.gif
Views:	1
Size:	210.4 KB
ID:	351324
    This?

    Leave a comment:


  • CDI
    replied
    Does any have closer photos of this delta board? It is 2 sided board from 2006. year.Click image for larger version

Name:	orca-image-1525976492525.jpg_1525976492657.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	351322
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-79c968a41708975c50e8e16b230afd71-V.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	835.4 KB
ID:	351323

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    thanks

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X