Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rajesh
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20190728-WA0011.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.4 KB
ID:	354558Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20190728-WA0013.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	354559Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20190728-WA0012.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	354556
    Last edited by rajesh; 07-28-2019, 01:41 PM. Reason: more pic

    Leave a comment:


  • rajesh
    replied
    hi remove a bundle of CAT6 cable CAT6 cabling standards typically utilize 23 American Wire Gauge (AWG) conductor. That = .0226 inches in diameter per wire. use single wire mono coil 18 turns i'm using a testing coil 7 inch diameter 38 turns this work good

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    relisted https://www.ebay.com/itm/Delta-Pulse...sAAOSwaXpc0KsG

    Leave a comment:


  • mushaba
    replied
    Sorry I could not find the eBay listing,can you post me a link?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    needed shield but no way how to do. with low L 350-380 uH shield is not so needed. with 1200 uH that is more needed.
    there simplest physics. DP boards are selling on ebay. i hope sell them all as i promised
    that will no more winter project from me. people must buy now and do not wait the winter.
    winter is baddass time for the shipping.

    Leave a comment:


  • mushaba
    replied
    Ok!I followed your instructions on plastic case shielding,used coper lines and graphite spray on both DP and Felezjoo builds,I did not shield my 50cm OD coil housing...Also I though that 1x1 needed shield...Are there any DP boards left?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    i meant 'Felezjoo' in your post above. you write Have it also on Felezjoo and it works great.I think my problem is more likely to coil not being shielded

    Leave a comment:


  • mushaba
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    1 x 1m coil and more size one are not shielded and working good. i think your problem you still do not understand a value of needed shielding of housing/box.
    Did you see attachments on post #3553 ? What more?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    1 x 1m coil and more size one are not shielded and working good. i think your problem you still do not understand a value of needed shielding of housing/box.

    Leave a comment:


  • mushaba
    replied
    Have Thompson made lf's but not like the one in your photo Have it also on Felezjoo and it works great.I think my problem is more likely to coil not being shielded,aside that the do works extremely well..

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    if you want buy not chinese LF356



    Leave a comment:


  • mushaba
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose View Post
    If I understood correctly, the 50 cm coil is made of enameled wire.
    If so, the coil would be the cause of the high capacity.
    Yes Jose you understand correctly,please excuse my bad enlish..I meant that porsion of this capacity is also from coil leads i left long to connect them directly to detector...Took it for a field test with the 50cm coil,it has great depth on large targets..Think i noticed is that GEB doesn seem to affect anything,when i lowered the coil near to earth i got continuous sound,lift it 10cm and the sound stopped.Tried to calibrate via pot the GEB but i did not notice the difference,i did a mistake not to shield the coil before i potted into mdf

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by mushaba View Post
    Hello Jose!
    Just tested indoors the square coil,i have it supported on a wooden pallete because my other coil carriage isnt glued completely.
    It damps near 128 Ohms,strange thing my other monocoil for delta i built (50cm OD 0,55mm double enameled coil wire 375uH 2 Ohms) damped with same resistor value,is that normal??
    The damping precedure i make with 3 different pot-resistor sets..

    It seems to work great but it "hits" many ferrous targets as my workshop is mainly constructed with steel.

    [ATTACH]46611[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]46612[/ATTACH]
    If I understood correctly, the 50 cm coil is made of enameled wire.
    If so, the coil would be the cause of the high capacity.

    Leave a comment:


  • mushaba
    replied
    Ok,understood.

    I believe that high capacitance to my 50cm coil is due to long leads (1m) to connect directly to detector..

    Today I will cut the leads near coil,solder RG58,re-damp it to see the value of resistor and then I will attach it to the crossbow to see differences (almost same current resistor in series with coil from schematic,same irf and diode)..

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    The damping resistance of 128 ohms is low.
    For medium or small bobbins from 30 to 50 cm. I use CAT5 cable. The resistance is around 2; 3 ohms and the damping resistance of 400 ohm, more or less.
    You can use common cable with PVC insulation, 0.5 mm in diameter, or larger.
    The enameled wire greatly increases the capacity of the coil. This may be the reason why it requires low damping resistance.
    The coils of 1X1 mtrs, requires less resistance of damping, because it has greater capacity between turns. A normal value would be between 200 and 400 ohms, I do not remember the exact value of my coil.
    What I do in my DP, to use coils of different sizes, is to install in the DP box a dampening resistance of higher value than normal, for example 560 ohms.
    Then I installed resistors in each coil that determined its value experimentally.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X