Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    i told about R40 value much times but the people are very lazy to read and search the forum.
    they ask me again and again same questions like maniacs from the horror american movie.
    R40 IS SPEED OF ASAT*** RESET, or, for beginners, speed of sound nulling on reset knob pressing.
    so you may set 1k... 5,6k... 10k...12k etc - you will feel ONLY what I SAY YOU ABOVE. ALL CORRECT.
    is it clear there???? people... raise up your mind from the ground.
    pathetic.

    *** - advanced self auto tuning.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    KT315, I think I can see the problem why some people are having a problem with your DP, would you like me to try and explain it, dont get mad I am just trying to help

    Leave a comment:


  • jezz
    replied
    LOL your a Jack *****
    For such a "GURU" you can't seem to design your boards to match your BOM.
    Pathetic

    Leave a comment:


  • jezz
    replied
    I've got the bom - your board calls for a different value so which is right ?????????

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    new bom file for beginners
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    kt - I bought the pulse/sniffer bare board from you and have just started building it.
    A question I have is for R39 bom calls for 1k resistor but board says 10k - which is it?
    Also r40 bom calls for 12k resistor but board says 10k - which is correct?

    Thanx

    Jezz


    LOL..... again.... (((((((((((((((((((((

    look on this pic

    Leave a comment:


  • mazari
    replied
    thank you mr k315 .

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    8. Set pots in pre-set position:

    - DEPTH – min, at left side, counter-clockwise
    - DISC – min, at left,counter-clockwise
    - GEB – middle
    - SENS – middle
    - T/HOLD – middle

    Leave a comment:


  • mazari
    replied
    hi for all. i have built a new dp butThe device emit a continuous beats i adjust all the potentiometer at zero But they stay the same.please help me.thank you in advance





    Leave a comment:


  • mazari
    replied
    Mr kt315
    you are right .it"s a turrkish board .thank you very much for your help.


    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    ok. i took a look... i see turkish (trash?) board i do not have relation to.
    i bring a responsibility only for my boards for my job and do not follow aliens' clones' boards wherearound.

    imho you must ask this guy author directly -- take a look on his comment here under cast



    Teknoloji Ekibi22 hours ago

    Hi,Good job!. If you need any information, I can help to you via following link.http://www.teknolojiekibi.com/yeni/index.php

    Leave a comment:


  • mazari
    replied
    please Take a look at this video
    MVI_0911.flv

    Leave a comment:


  • mazari
    replied
    I've made several attempts to adjust it but no result I tried setting the knob of MAIN DELAY with different positions I could get the maximum distance was 10 cm .please can you help me?

    Leave a comment:


  • mazari
    replied
    thank you for your answer.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    yes, it is, in relation to GROUND (EARTH) of schematic DA4 pin 1 you must see approx 0 voltage on the output.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X