Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Geo
    replied
    Big mistake

    Hi 1843. It was a bag with foil near the coil so the waveforms are not ok. I attach you 4 photos. The first 2 are with power at min and max. The other 2 are with gain at max and min (there is a change at the down place of waveform.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    I forgot something

    Ohh i forgot...... My DP works at 350Hz and the coil (10 in) has 8.5 ohm resistor (without resistor in series), i don't remember about turns and wire diameter.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Hi 1843.
    I opened my DP and i took 3 photos that i attach here. The first is with the power at midle, the second with power at max and the other with power at min. The photow are with a 955 mH coil connected to the detector. It is absolute stable .
    Sorry for the bad quality of photos but they are with mobile phone
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    I don't know why it has a such waveform:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00403.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	317134

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    My coil is 4" (35 Turns) and the test got done indoor since it is free from most indoor noise. (bbsailor suggested to me)
    I tested different coils (350uH,750uH,1mH... also with resistor in series them) and I found that instability doesn't depend on the coil.
    I think that problem is around D4, but I want to know your opinion...
    I also tried with different frequencies. (100Hz,450Hz...)
    Thanks for reply Geo

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by 1843 View Post
    Instability increases when the Gain pot be set to max...
    What is your opinion about the D4 waveform?
    Hi. I will try to open my DP and to see the waveforms.
    1. What is the frequency of your DP?
    2. Do you try it on the Lab or at the field
    3. What coil do you use. As i remember when i made some tests with different coils, when the coil had little impedance the DP was unstable.

    (I read your message)

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Instability increases when the Gain pot be set to max...
    What is your opinion about the D4 waveform?

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    LF357 Output

    Hi all,
    My DP works very unstable....
    I looked at the waveform of D4 pin6; It looks bad, Doesn't it?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	OoAmpOut.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	317131

    Thanks for any help.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    thanks lots, Geo! ... have a nice day!

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    anybody can give me speedy reply? where is a correct polarity of VD12 and VD13 - on the PCB or on the schematic? (because the connections are mirrorly different). sorry I have see this question in forum, but I can not find up again the answer via Search
    tia.
    The schematic is sorrect. Both XR71 and Delta-Pulse schematics are the same and correct with R35..VD12 and R36 VD13. I have the original XR71 so i am sure.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    anybody can give me speedy reply? where is a correct polarity of VD12 and VD13 - on the PCB or on the schematic? (because the connections are mirrorly different). sorry I have see this question in forum, but I can not find up again the answer via Search
    tia.

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Originally posted by dan129 View Post
    hi 1843, good job. which are the performance and which type of coil you used. thx
    Hi dan129,
    It has a problem and its detection is poor...
    I shall repair it next week since I haven't oscilloscope now.
    My coil is 70 x 70cm.

    cheers

    Leave a comment:


  • dan129
    replied
    good job

    Originally posted by 1843 View Post
    Here is my Delta Pulse:
    [ATTACH]1551[/ATTACH]
    hi 1843, good job. which are the performance and which type of coil you used. thx

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Soldered IC sockets photo

    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00036.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	317017

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Here is my Delta Pulse:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00012.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	317015

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X