Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Geo
    replied
    What do you read with LCD ??

    Leave a comment:


  • fish1985
    replied
    Hi all,
    friends this is my delta pulse with lcd project. Do you like it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    I have sent photos here. Anyway how near photos would you like to send here ????

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunalll
    Guest replied
    Delta pulse help

    Dear friends

    I read md4u forum about this delta pulse schema is not correct.
    some connection is false.İf so ivconic or geo could sent near photo about
    delta pulse.
    below link about above subject.


    I am trying thirt delta pulse but not succes.

    Best Wishes
    Erol

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    ok
    agradeço sua resposta.

    Leave a comment:


  • paulo theodoro
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry! I don't speak english very well. I am from brazil too, I need a circuit printed board for Delta Pulse. I don't obtain to manufacture it and its price is expensive.

    Giovani

    write to mail e-mail [email protected]

    escreva para meu e-mail [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    para Paulo pci Delta pulse

    Sorry! I don't speak english very well. I am from brazil too, I need a circuit printed board for Delta Pulse. I don't obtain to manufacture it and its price is expensive.

    Giovani

    Leave a comment:


  • MSheringov
    replied
    DeltaPulse Original PCB

    Hello

    This is the original DeltaPulse PCB
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • paulo theodoro
    replied
    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    Hi paulo. I attach you a file that i found today in my hard disk and it has waveforms from Delta Pulse (i don't remember where i found the file, but is very useful ).
    thank you.

    best regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Hi paulo. I attach you a file that i found today in my hard disk and it has waveforms from Delta Pulse (i don't remember where i found the file, but is very useful ).
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    ....


    These days interest grows on Delta Pulse.....!?
    So i made two more.....
    It showed as best compromise between costs and performances...
    I deeply advice everybody to make one....
    Regards!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by paulo theodoro View Post
    Hi Geo. My name is Paulo from Brazil, this is my first post on this forum.

    I´m working on my 3rd detector right now. I have successfully built the Stuart´s PIC PI project and the Clark´s IB project.

    Now I´m starting to work on Delta Pulse and I would appreciate some dynamic data such as:
    test points tr0 until tr9 figures like range of
    pulse width, frequency, dc values, relationship
    between them and so on, for debug purposes only.

    thanks in advance
    Hi paulo. Sorry but i have closed the box of DP. When i will find time i will open it and i"ll send you the photos of test points.
    Btw The previous photos that i sent to 1843 are from TR1

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    paulo

    Paulo,

    Go and wash your a-n-u-s, then come and ask about Delta...

    Leave a comment:


  • paulo theodoro
    replied
    DYNAMIC DATA ON DELTA PULSE

    Hi Geo. My name is Paulo from Brazil, this is my first post on this forum.

    I´m working on my 3rd detector right now. I have successfully built the Stuart´s PIC PI project and the Clark´s IB project.

    Now I´m starting to work on Delta Pulse and I would appreciate some dynamic data such as:
    test points tr0 until tr9 figures like range of
    pulse width, frequency, dc values, relationship
    between them and so on, for debug purposes only.

    thanks in advance

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Your waveforms look OK...
    I will try to finding the problem...
    Many thanks dear Geo,
    All the best.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X