Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by okantex View Post
    btw since I do not know tecnical terms of electronic .I want to write the things on my battery

    6V-4.5Ah/20HR
    constant voltage charge
    voltage regulation
    cycle use........................:7.35-7.5V
    stanby use.......................:6.75-6.85V
    max. charg,ing current...........: 1.35A

    does this cysle use hhave any meaning for more than 6V .

    can we think 7.5 -1.2 =6.2 bigger than 5V and enough for delta ?
    Hi okantex,
    current is not regulated in your supply so it depends on voltage applied and load (ohm's law).
    Battery is a gel-lead-acid type , that I know well...and could be used on this kind of circuits with success...due also to low internal resistance...but is heavy for my taste.
    Anyway...voltage accross battery vary from full charge state to full discharge...but you can use it. Just you need some adjusting on threshold when discharge causes your detector go out of tune...say every ten minutes or so...
    I've used many 12V 4aH and 12V 1.3ah on my pulse induction devices...works good but the more the current capacity the more the weight.
    I suggest to buy a battery that could cover 6-8 hours of detecting maximum...or buy more than one and the changing them when discharged on the field...6V 4.5 AH could be heavy to transport e.g. hip-mounted. Anyway...It's your choice.

    Just put on the supply lines a fuse of 500mA FAST to avoid problems if reversing wires...to save electronics ! Better would be a limited current power supply for testing...but some are expensive lab devices...

    Best regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    4148

    The two PS diodes for what reason have used? They cause that gate driver voltage (S-G) be between 1.5 to +VB...
    Is it better that we short them?

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • okantex
    replied
    btw since I do not know tecnical terms of electronic .I want to write the things on my battery

    6V-4.5Ah/20HR
    constant voltage charge
    voltage regulation
    cycle use........................:7.35-7.5V
    stanby use.......................:6.75-6.85V
    max. charg,ing current...........: 1.35A

    does this cysle use hhave any meaning for more than 6V .

    can we think 7.5 -1.2 =6.2 bigger than 5V and enough for delta ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    hi
    I have adaptor with these features
    input: 220V 50Hz
    power: 9W
    current :500mA
    output:1.5 V , 3V , 4.5V , 6V , 7.5V , 9V , 12V

    can I use it to test delta pulse.if it is working or not?
    is 500mA changing while changing voltage?
    okantex

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    Hi All.
    Delta Pulse don't work with 6V. It has in series with power suply two diodes so the voltage will be 6-1.2=4.8V,very low voltage. If you modify the circuit.... who knows...maybe to work. When the voltage is lower than 9V the detector is unstable and has very low sensitivity.
    Bye
    Hi Geo,
    yes there are the 2diodes for op amp supply...like in xr-71 and it cannot work at 6 volts with original op amps I think...but using e.g. tlc2262 it could cause these devices require less supply voltage instead of tl0x2 types.
    Also other things could do the job I think, like:
    TLC2252
    TS272
    TS27M2
    TS27L2
    MC33178
    LS204
    Anyway I've never tested...just my hypotesys. For other components it's not a problem having less supply voltage (cmos, 555 etc).
    Instability is due to nearing of saturating voltages with useful signal...then when signal increase we can easy have saturation on op amps.
    With rail-to-rail (e.g. 2262) problem is well reduced and you haven't any istability. Also consumption is much lower...than with TL0x2 series.

    Best regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Hi All.
    Delta Pulse don't work with 6V. It has in series with power suply two diodes so the voltage will be 6-1.2=4.8V,very low voltage. If you modify the circuit.... who knows...maybe to work. When the voltage is lower than 9V the detector is unstable and has very low sensitivity.
    Bye

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by okantex View Post
    can delta pulse work with 6V 4.5A battary.
    can this battery drive all components ?
    can it cause any problem?
    Hi okantex,
    I think that could be fine to have 6V battery instead of 12v.
    Never tested but think that could be ok...just I see a possible problem on Vgson of mosfet device...
    6 volts are not big voltage for a mosfet to be turned fully on but think that would be fine for many types including IRFs.
    If I remember well Vgson for most IRFs is around 4volts, but the higher the better.
    Another issue is current peak...but cause of inductance of coil in PIs this is not generally speaking a big issue related to Vcc.
    You could have problems on op amps supply but can find low voltage types that would be fine if you encounter that.
    For cmos and 555 6v are fine for everything.

    Good luck.

    Best regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • okantex
    replied
    can delta pulse work with 6V 4.5A battary.
    can this battery drive all components ?
    can it cause any problem?

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Gate Driver Waveform

    Hi all,
    I checked the gate drive...(Voltage is from source to gate)
    I think it is not good. How about your gate drive waveform?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	317291

    Thanks in advance.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Hi all. Schematics of Delta Pulse and XR71p are right . Pcb from XR71p is ok and tested . Another pcb for DP that you can find at this forum is ok except one jump that you must put at pin2 and pin6 of 555 (audio). I don't know about the pcb that KT315 send here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    treiti

    en
    I have found mistakes when compared distributings it:
    1- R33 sat on a path 10 leg U10 - 2 leg U7, небыло crosspieces between
    2- and 6 leg 555.2 æ16 it is connected to a path 2,5 leg U6-R27, C11 it is not connected with 4 leg U4
    rus
    ошибки я нашел когда сравнивал разводки это:
    1- R33 сидел на дорожке 10 нога
    U10 - 2 нога U7,
    небыло перемычки между 2 и 6 ногой 555.
    2- С16 соединен с дорожкой 2,5 нога U6- R27,
    C11 не соединен с 4ой ногой U4.




    ошибок нет
    Mistakes are not present

    treiti

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by fish1985 View Post
    My project is in design level now. I read first 250uS after pulse from lcd.

    I'm Turkish. This site is our detector forum :

    arkadaşlar bana profesyonel bir metal dedektörü devre şeması lazım. bildiğiniz bi devre şeması varsa benimle paylaşırsanız sevinirim. herkese teşekkür - Sayfa 13


    If you want, you can look at this forum.

    My nick is elbombaci in this forum.

    Sincerely...
    Hi Fish1985.
    If you read right the fall pulse then you can do a typical discrimination for small and medium size objects.

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunalll
    Guest replied
    deltapulse working

    hello all

    Schema and pcb is correct.
    I built DP it is Working .

    Best Wishes
    Erol

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    hello all

    Schema and pcb is correct.
    I built DP it is Working .

    Best Wishes
    Erol

    Leave a comment:


  • fish1985
    replied
    My project is in design level now. I read first 250uS after pulse from lcd.



    I'm Turkish. This site is our detector forum :

    arkadaşlar bana profesyonel bir metal dedektörü devre şeması lazım. bildiğiniz bi devre şeması varsa benimle paylaşırsanız sevinirim. herkese teşekkür - Sayfa 13


    If you want, you can look at this forum.

    My nick is elbombaci in this forum.

    Sincerely...

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X