Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    thanks lots everyone.
    refreshed cross referense list seems such
    D4 - AD744, TLE2071, TL081, КР574УД1, К140УД23
    D5 - TL082, TL072, LF353, LF412, TLE2072, TLC072, LT1057CN8
    D6 - TL082, TL072, LF353, LF412, TLE2072, TLC072, LF442, LT1057CN8
    D7 - TL082, TL072, LF353, LF442, TLC072, LT1057CN8, TLC272, TLC277, TLC27M2, TLC27M7, TS27M2, TLE2062, TLC2262

    HH

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by KingJL View Post
    I do not know if they are available in your part of the world, but the TI TLC07x, TLC08x are better replacements for TL07x, TL08x. Better GBW, lower Vn, lower power consumption.
    Just my 2 cents!!
    Regards,
    J. L. King
    Hi,
    of course, I have them.

    But the TLE2071 is fairly better... always TI product.

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • KingJL
    replied
    Originally posted by Max View Post
    Uhm , yes... its slew rate is not much...

    I think that instead the TLE2071 is a fair better choice than TL081 today... do you agree ???
    I do not know if they are available in your part of the world, but the TI TLC07x, TLC08x are better replacements for TL07x, TL08x. Better GBW, lower Vn, lower power consumption.
    Just my 2 cents!!
    Regards,
    J. L. King

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    superb! 45V/us and low noise.

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    has slow Slew rate low noise is well. for preamp will be not serve.
    but probably will be good for VLF's like TGS.

    anyway thanks.
    Uhm , yes... its slew rate is not much...

    I think that instead the TLE2071 is a fair better choice than TL081 today... do you agree ???

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    has slow Slew rate low noise is well. for preamp will be not serve.
    but probably will be good for VLF's like TGS.

    anyway thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    thanks Max! NE5534, LM308 are not JFET input opamps
    I have read some people had did try but got a bad result testing NE5534. the preamps intend only JFETs I think because its sample and hold nulling drift balance principle.
    Well yes, they are not good in sample and hold circuits... you're right.
    I simply forget about sample and hold there!

    Much depends on capacitor and timing too... but , of course, jfet have superior advantages there... much higher input impedance.

    PS: better than TL081 then... could be an AD820 there... what do you think ?

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    thanks Max! NE5534, LM308 are not JFET input opamps
    I have read some people had did try but got a bad result testing NE5534. the preamps intend only JFETs I think because its sample and hold nulling drift balance principle.

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    people, I need in fully Comparision Table for the article I am writing on DP.
    please add to the table IC's what you are knowing about.
    ---

    D4 - КР574УД1, К140УД23, TL081
    D5 - TL082, TL072, LF353, LF412, LT1057CN8
    D6 - TL082, TL072, LF353, LF412, LF442
    D7 - TL082, TL072, LF353, LF442, LT1057CN8, TLC272, TLC277, TLC27M2, TLC27M7
    Hi,
    crossref ?

    For D4 (tl081) you could use also TL071, LF351 (now discontinued), NE5534, LM308...could be even better there.

    D5,D6,D7 could use also 27M7 or 27M2... also TLC2262 could be useful there, even better than originals. You can use also TS27M2, TS27L2 that are same of TLC stuff.

    I've not tested all these things there but think they could work just fine on DP.

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    people, I need in fully Comparision Table for the article I am writing on DP.
    please add to the table IC's what you are knowing about.
    ---

    D4 - КР574УД1, К140УД23, TL081
    D5 - TL082, TL072, LF353, LF412, LT1057CN8
    D6 - TL082, TL072, LF353, LF412, LF442
    D7 - TL082, TL072, LF353, LF442, LT1057CN8, TLC272, TLC277, TLC27M2, TLC27M7

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    from these proportion formula you can divide 45us/15us=3 and on the digit to multiply C5 (or what you want to change).

    for example. C5=1,5nF*3=4,5nF ~4,7nF

    hh

    Leave a comment:


  • Mullihaka
    replied
    Thanks a lot! Just found the same factor "0.3" in the 4528 data sheet. Better read the data sheets first than jump straight into experiments. No harm done, only couple of days spent.

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    Originally posted by Mullihaka View Post
    Hi,

    The data sheet of 4528 gives formula t = R*C*0.3, where t is pulse width [s], R is resistance [ohm] and C is capacitance [F].

    Off the top of head, I think that 4538 devices have a direct t = R * C ratio, with no 0.3 factor involved. (And, by the way National Semiconductor's CD4528 datasheet states: t= 0.2ln[Vdd-Vss](RC).) Little details could make a difference.

    Look up natural logarithms to find out how to apply "ln".

    But also, not all 4538 devices are the same. Besides having a slightly different timing formula ( compared to NS CD4528 ), some " 4538 " manufacturers specify minimum values for R, or C, or both. It is a good idea to read the datasheet for any specific device that you are using instead of generalizing! MC14538, CD14538, HCF4538, and CD4538 are all very close - but there subtle differences.

    There is no "the" 4538 datasheet unless you are being specific. That probably goes for 4528s also!!

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Could it be, that 4528 has some undocumented feature which makes it behave in different manner from 4538?

    I think it is a cause. 4538 gives me a diagram accordingly to original one.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Mullihaka
    replied
    C4 and C5

    I can't take a picture right now, but the capacitors are 1.5nF. I have been playing with components since 1980., so I'm pretty sure. I also measured them with my capacitance meter.

    The funny thing is that the formula in the 4528 data sheet gives the same result as measurement with the oscilloscope.

    Could it be, that 4528 has some undocumented feature which makes it behave in different manner from 4538?

    I need to get 4538s, I just built the DP from the components I had on stock.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X