Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Farhad
    replied
    Hi evryone , i have a question . two years ago i made a metal detector.
    name it is miner 4 . it is germany of metal detector . i made it without
    coil . but my miner 4 trun on and lcd show stage select language (eng / germ)
    when i choose a language and press enter key lcd show nothing and i must restart metal detector
    and replay job and restart metal detector . i was cunfused about this problam .
    do you know information about this metal detector (miner 4) & problam me ?
    thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Noemio View Post
    Hi all,

    a few months ago I built DP and it works good.
    Now I'm going to build a larger coil; it's 25 cm diameter and 45 turns with 0,8 wire diameter.
    Both calculations and meter ( ) give me about 1200 uH.
    Could be too much? Should I take away some windings?

    Thank you in advance
    Hi,
    maybe is better if you try with 20-22turns there for 25cm diameter. Less if required.

    Too much inductance and you cannot stay low on first delay settings... so missing much good stuff like small gold.

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • Noemio
    replied
    coil inductance value

    Hi all,

    a few months ago I built DP and it works good.
    Now I'm going to build a larger coil; it's 25 cm diameter and 45 turns with 0,8 wire diameter.
    Both calculations and meter ( ) give me about 1200 uH.
    Could be too much? Should I take away some windings?

    Thank you in advance

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Hi Max
    As I saw in picture, my knowledge seems as only instead of analog meter.
    Convert analog amount by mcu to digital (A/D) and then
    Display by LCD .seem you I don’t know or may be has more facilities.
    Best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by amtech2005 View Post
    KT315 , Great Work on the Delta Pulse !!!! Also , I searched several months ago to see if "Elbombaci" had his Delta Pulse "LCD circuit board" schematic posted on his forum or anywhere else. No he did not , and I think he will not !!! He may be selling Delta Pulse with LCD readouts for a living . Or we would have see the Schematic posted here on Geotech Already !!!!!! It can be seen only on Utube , being tested . Elbombachi is a member of this forum , but under a different User name. Yes it would be cool to have the LCD screen , but the Delta Pulse works just as great with an analog meter ...............Thanks again KT315 ....................Eugene
    I really don't understand the purpose of having an LCD screen attached to DP.

    Maybe my limitation...

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    Delta Pulse

    KT315 , Great Work on the Delta Pulse !!!! Also , I searched several months ago to see if "Elbombaci" had his Delta Pulse "LCD circuit board" schematic posted on his forum or anywhere else. No he did not , and I think he will not !!! He may be selling Delta Pulse with LCD readouts for a living . Or we would have see the Schematic posted here on Geotech Already !!!!!! It can be seen only on Utube , being tested . Elbombachi is a member of this forum , but under a different User name. Yes it would be cool to have the LCD screen , but the Delta Pulse works just as great with an analog meter ...............Thanks again KT315 ....................Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    enjoy. LAY file is SPRINT LAYOUT-5 of.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by batman1972 View Post
    Hi Dear Kt315
    How are u today?Thanks for ur guide around DP.
    Have u Final Fixed PCB(for ur fixed Schematic) for DP with PDF format?
    If yes pls insert into forum.
    and next can u attach a LCD for DP?
    thank u again and goodluck
    hi. fine. thanks. the PCB layout is oldie and classic in form. I got fabrician PCB from camrade Treiti (NOT FROM ABAN AND GEORGIJ. WHO ARE ONLY PROMISING TO SEND BUT NEVER DO NOT PERFORM THEIR PROMISES!).
    about LCD - I am not guru in it.

    have a nice day
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • batman1972
    replied
    Help around DP

    Hi Dear Kt315
    How are u today?Thanks for ur guide around DP.
    Have u Final Fixed PCB(for ur fixed Schematic) for DP with PDF format?
    If yes pls insert into forum.
    and next can u attach a LCD for DP?
    thank u again and goodluck

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Dear Kt315

    I built a deltapulse but it doesn't work well, i change the parts and check all items but i can't find diffrence between my deltapulse and the pcb that is in the forum , i don't know where's the problem ; is the pcb and schematics of deltapulse in forum have errors ?

    please help me for finding error free pcb and schematics of DP , i'm so confiused between too many shematics and PCBs

    Best regards


    Alex and another folks! I NOTE AGAIN. I DO NOT ANSWER VIA PM IF YOU ASK ME 'HELP SOS AND WHERE IS THE PROBLEM'!

    if you have a good schematics, good suggestions, good releases, good updates, good tracing PCBs etc. on matter we discuss- WRITE ME WITHOUT A DELAY AS SPEEDY AS YOU ONLY CAN SPEEDY VIA PM VIA E-MAIL VIA A CALL VIA WHAT YOU HAVE OF!!

    your problem Alex seems you do NOT read attentionally the postings as you must read. remember! - you must PRESICELLY LINE UP R25=R26 and R23=24. with MORE THAN 1% ACCURACY!
    second what you have losed out. the working frequency must be ABSOLIUTELY PRESICELLY 100 PPS. or what you have industrial frecuency multiply on TWO. if you have 60Hz than you must have 120 pps.
    take ONLY poliester capacitors with minimum loses for holding ones - C16, C18, C22, C25. NOT USE CERAMIC CAPACITORS HERE!!!

    HAVE A HAPPY TODAY!

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    gold does the folks idiots (sic)
    if you will get 4 meters then you can buy huge army and win all wars on the planet. you want be Alexander Macedonian or Chingiz Khan, but do not want to say it us, yeah? the crazy crazy world... a people demolish yourself

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Farhad View Post
    Hello my name is farhad. I can't good speaking english
    I need a metal detector who it have power recognise gold from other metal and rang of detection
    4 meter . I made many metal detector but it not work and if worked rang of detection was 30~50 cm
    now i need help you .
    Hi,
    not to disappoint you... but none will do.

    Some can get stuff at 4meters depth, if some conditions are matched about coils, tx power, soil and , of course, target size. Example: a powerful PI with 2meters square frame can do that.

    None will detect and disc all but gold at 4meters. Don't waste your money.

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • Farhad
    replied
    I need help

    Hello my name is farhad. I can't good speaking english
    I need a metal detector who it have power recognise gold from other metal and rang of detection
    4 meter . I made many metal detector but it not work and if worked rang of detection was 30~50 cm
    now i need help you .

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    recheck the part list.

    C1 22nF
    C2 1nF
    C3 10nF
    C4 1,5nF
    C5 1,5nF
    C6 1,5nF
    C7 1000µF
    C8 10µF
    C9 100nF
    C10 100nF
    C11 100nF
    C12 100µF
    C13 15pF
    C14 100nF
    C15 100nF
    C16 100nF polyesfer film
    C17 47pF
    C18 100nF polyesfer film
    C19 100nF
    C20 100nF
    C21 10µF
    C22 100nF polyesfer film
    C23 100nF
    C24 100nF
    C25 220nF polyesfer film
    C26 47nF
    C27 220µF
    C28 100nF
    C29 100µF
    C30 4700uF
    C31 4700uF
    C32 4700uF

    D1 LM556
    D2 4538
    D3 4538
    D4 LF357
    D5 TL062
    D6 TL062
    D7 TL062
    D8 NE555
    D9 4066
    D10 4066
    PR1 250k
    P1 50k
    P2 500k
    P3 20k
    P4 20k
    P5 10k
    P6 10k

    R1 470k
    R2 6k8
    R3 47k
    R4 5k6
    R5 1k* /0,5 Watt
    R6 1k
    R7 15k
    R8 27k
    R9 68k
    R10 100k
    R11 100k
    R12 10k
    R13 10k
    R14 1k
    R15 820
    R16 12k
    R17 120k
    R18 120k
    R19 4k7
    R20 2k2
    R21 47k
    R22 47k
    R23 4k7
    R24 4k7 precise to R23
    R25 4k7
    R26 4k7 precise to R25
    R27 4k7
    R28 56k
    R29 1M
    R30 1M
    R31 5k6
    R32 330
    R33 4k7
    R34 22k
    R35 5k6
    R36 56k
    R37 560
    R38 10k
    R39 1k
    R40 12k
    R41 6k8
    R42 22k
    R43 6k8
    R44 330
    R45 39
    R46 2,2
    R47 1k
    R48 8k2
    R49 1k
    R50 1 Ohm /0,25 Watt

    T1 IRF740
    T2 BC546
    T3 BC557
    T4 BC546
    T5 BC546
    T6 BC546
    T7 BC546
    T8 BC546
    T9 BC557
    T10 BC557

    VD1 1N4148
    VD2 1N4148
    VD3 1N4148
    VD4 1N4148
    VD5 1N4148
    VD6 1N4148
    VD7 1N4001
    VD8 1N4148
    VD9 1N4148
    VD10 1N4148
    VD11 1N4148
    VD12 1N4148
    VD13 1N4148
    VD14 Zener 8V2
    VD15 Zener 9V1
    VD16 red colour LED
    VD17 green colour LED

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    new updates of schematic
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X