Audio problem with my delta pulse
Hi, can anyone help me detecting an audio fail on a delta pulse.
I cheked IRF 740 gate, pin 1 of TL 062, the coli signal, pots signals, and frequency that is 120 hz, and all are working fine, but sound does not come thru the speaker or headphones anymore
This delta pulse is of a friend of mine, who pass it to me to try to repair the detector.
So now i need wher to look for.
In advance many thanks
Nelson
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Delta Pulse
Collapse
X
-
Gracias José, Haré lo que me dices y te cuento.
Saludos.
Thanks Jose, I'll do what I say and I tell you.
Greetings.
Leave a comment:
-
Hello Draco
Excuse the delay in replying, I measured the voltage -E / TR9, check VD8 and VD9) if there are open.
Check +E and -E between 1 and 8, 1 and 4 of D6A (+5. Xx and-5.xx volts) Smaller P3 control not to overheat the IRF740
Best wishes
Leave a comment:
-
Hola a todos, hace un tiempo he terminado mi delta pulse, pero por la razón que sea, cuando lo enciendo está todo el rato pitando como si estuviese detectando un blanco superficial. No se lo que ocurre, el ground balance no pueo bajarlo y cuando subo el noise se calienta la resistencia R6 ( 680 Ohmios) y el IRF 740.
He revisado todo y aparentemente está todo bien. Solo consigo ajustar el ground balance cuando bajo de tensión la batería ( reóstato), pero en ese caso no detecto nada en la bobina.
La bobina es de 40x40 cms. con una resistencia de 4,3 Ohmios.
Pd: Jose, te había enviado un mensaje personal, pero supongo que no lo habrás visto. Es que al poner las traducciones en Google, puede no ser bien interpretado lo que quiero decir, por eso te pedí ayuda...
Gracias.
Hello everyone, a while ago I finished my delta pulse, but for whatever reason, when I switch it on is all the while whistling as if detecting a target surface. Not what happens, the ground balance pueo not download when I get the noise and heat the resistor R6 (680 ohms) and the IRF 740.
I've checked everything and apparently it's all good. Only adjust the ground balance it when low battery voltage (rheostat), but then I do not detect anything in the coil.
The coil is of 40x40 cms. with a resistance of 4.3 Ohms.
Pd: Jose, I had sent a personal message, but I guess you have not ever seen. Is that putting the translations in Google, can not be properly interpreted what I mean, that's why I asked for help ...
Thank you.
Leave a comment:
-
Hello Noemio
Try the following
To ground the front panel and aluminum rear (+).
RG59 mesh must be connected to ground (+).
Shorten and twist the conductors between the plate and the connector of the coil
Saludos, Jose
Leave a comment:
-
Is born!
Is actually the second ‘cause the first was an experiment.
I made the coil according to the indications of bbsailor but I used telephone wire covered with polyethylene which has a dielectric constant very similar to Teflon but is more easily found.
The container has both the front panel that the base aluminum and this caused a problem when through the headphone jack these were connected to ground. The metal detector was very unstable, singing like a canary, especially touching the cable (RG 59) and the front or rear panel.
For now produced about 3.5 euros in its first hour of work on the beach ...
Leave a comment:
-
PCB by KT315
Hi all.
This is my first post on this forum.
Now, I*m starting to work on Delta Pulse, and I have some question.
Anybody can give me speedy reply?
I*m looking for pcb by KT315 in sprint layout software.I need it , to made pcb in professional firm.
Best regards . Wies
Leave a comment:
-
hi
for all how make sample side pcb by elbombacı i found a little mistake mentioned by hl54 p 19 (8.2v missed) i guess after making this jimper your detector will be more sensitive i will poste result wen i return at home
br!

Leave a comment:
-
done special schematic for Persian people.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
i will tay to find resistor with 0.1 %precision
Leave a comment: