Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • alonejax
    replied
    porkluvr

    how i can to make big & good coil example 1m*1m
    if i make that , i must change damping resistor?
    flat coil is better or normaly coil?thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • alonejax
    replied
    thank you orbit

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	pi sa 1x1 i 32cm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1,023.3 KB
ID:	335820

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Originally posted by alonejax View Post
    hi orbit
    can you help me for original hex file for delta puls digital3?
    thanke you
    hi alonejax !Unfortunately I have no hex file delta puls digital 3 ! I'm not actually doing the delta ,I intend working to Hex file and which is given here connect in my detector in addition and is different of delta pulse the detector the closer ssp 2100 which is a combination pulse induction with magnetometer ! All the best !

    Leave a comment:


  • alonejax
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ver.6 dp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	324.4 KB
ID:	335810Click image for larger version

Name:	dp1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	335811Click image for larger version

Name:	dp2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	335812

    excuse me pin name are tr1-9
    i think for divorce gold & metal

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by alonejax View Post
    hi kt315
    thank you
    can you say me how i can use from pr1-9 pin please?
    hi, where you found or see pr1-9 pin? point me on the schematic.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    Originally posted by alonejax View Post
    special thanks from my friend porkluvr
    finaly i make delta puls
    it sence 21k gold coin 1 gram 13 millimeters diameter in 10 cm
    can i fix to beter my delta?
    how i can use pr1-9 pin in delta board?
    That looks like progress, although I can't tell you how it compares with the best capability of Deltapulse.

    Originally posted by alonejax View Post
    how i can use pr1-9 pin in delta board?
    I'm sorry but I do not understand what you mean. "PR1" I understand, but I don't understand the meaning of "PR1-9". Please explain.

    Leave a comment:


  • alonejax
    replied
    hi orbit
    can you help me for original hex file for delta puls digital3?
    thanke you

    Leave a comment:


  • alonejax
    replied
    special thanks from my friend porkluvr
    finaly i make delta puls
    it sence 21k gold coin 1 gram 13 millimeters diameter in 10 cm
    can i fix to beter my delta?
    how i can use pr1-9 pin in delta board?

    Leave a comment:


  • alonejax
    replied
    hi kt315
    thank you
    can you say me how i can use from pr1-9 pin please?

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Thank you Altra ! I will try and I will write what happens !!

    Leave a comment:


  • Altra
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    Thank you Altra -I will try your suggestions to apply ! about turning on the LCD before about 1 second Do you mean specifically lcd be switched on without CPU 18F252 ?After a second processor to the only ? talk about Winster WH1602b that the real problem , best time !
    Yes turn the LCD on first. I am not sure what the state of the PIC18F252 output pins is when powered off. You may need to add 10K pulldown or up resistors to the LCD I/O? Another thought is noise from the power supply to the LCD. Try adding an electrolytic capacitor right to the LCD module on the +5volt input.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Thank you ! Speedy_G - exactly what this is about primarily from China floods even integrated circuits I have to buy a larger amount I'd found a few pieces that work of 20 lf 357 only one was correct ! Thank you Altra -I will try your suggestions to apply ! about turning on the LCD before about 1 second Do you mean specifically lcd be switched on without CPU 18F252 ?After a second processor to the only ? talk about Winster WH1602b that the real problem , best time !

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    Originally posted by alonejax View Post
    thanks porkluvr
    can you help me to made a good coil please ?
    i want change inside resistant of irf740 to 1k & other side to 680 ohm you say me
    my coil is 30 turn of 0.35 wire in 19 cm ring with 4.6 ohm
    my wire connect coil to box have 2.2 ohm
    when i connect coil to wire i have 5.1 ohm
    what i must doing? thank you
    You will be better off if you do not use enamel wire, (also magnet wire, lacquered wire)... it might go by different names, but all are similar.

    Enamel insulation is thin; too thin make the best coil because interwinding capacitance will be higher than with PVC or Teflon insulated wire. 0.35mm diameter is a good choice because it is not too thick. The Deltapulse can draw excessive current if the coil wire is too thick.

    Try to make sure your wire has [PVC or Teflon] insulation rated for 600V.

    For your 2.2 ohm resistor between the coil and IRF740, use a 1W resistor, otherwise when you turn pulsewidth and PPS up high, the resistor may get too hot.

    I still say you need 430 ohm damping resistor for best result, but that is only a guess because you need to use either trial and error (experimenting by using different resistor values), or else use a good oscilloscope, to make that determination with any certainty.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by alonejax View Post
    thanks porkluvr
    can you help me to made a good coil please ?
    i want change inside resistant of irf740 to 1k & other side to 680 ohm you say me
    my coil is 30 turn of 0.35 wire in 19 cm ring with 4.6 ohm
    my wire connect coil to box have 2.2 ohm
    when i connect coil to wire i have 5.1 ohm
    what i must doing? thank you

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X