Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    can you digitally shoot all markings on the capasitors C4 and C5? is not clear from your comment what you did stay on your PCB really.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mullihaka
    replied
    TR4 / TR5 versus component values

    Hi,

    I have checked the whole Delpa Pulse forum thru several times, but couldn't find what I was looking for. The timing of TR4 and TR5 in my DP are different form the often seen timing diagram. Values of my DP are in large numbers in the diagram below. I use 4528s instead of 4538. I believe they are the same, the 4538 being just a bit more precise. The data sheet of 4528 gives formula t = R*C*0.3, where t is pulse width [s], R is resistance [ohm] and C is capacitance [F]. When I compare the values from the formula to measured ones, they are of same magnitude. So, I believe the component values in the picture below match with the data sheet formula.

    What would be the values for resistors and capacitors around the two 4538s to get the timings like in the diagram? Yes, I could find them myself. I'm just wondering if I have missed the correct component list or if the timing diagram is of a DP with "tuned" performance.

    All hints appreciated.


    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    good day to all. I am realizing the deltapulse. is possible to replace LF357 with LM318? Thanks for the answers
    excuse my english
    no, it is not. you must use only JFET input op amps in this schematic. try TL081 it works of me.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Cornet 7250 (not so new model though)

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    Delta Pulse

    Hello , KT315 . I like the Condor 3 the best !!!!!!!! Thank-You for posting all these photos , they look like very good machines !!!! And I am sure they cost much less than the "Overpriced Nexus"........Bye..........Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    AKA CONDOR 7252

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    AKA PILGRIM 7246

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    AKA CONDOR-3

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    VECTOR AKA 7262M

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    VECTOR - need your comment

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    sorry, I have not amount of such money. this question could be not directed to me. I am not banker or financial speculiator to have the $$$ money.
    Nexus is absoliutely out my sphere of interests. I am not interested in this bulgarian commercial DIY (only foolished a people). at market there are GREAT SUPERIOR detectors like to XLT DFX EXP GARRETT 2500 etc. and you offer me discuss this full squalor? you see i I do not offer you to comment russian AKA's CONDOR, VECTOR detectors etc. that I could be off. all of them has LCD and advanced VDI.

    yours

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    Delta Pulse

    KT315 , Sorry I had to make 3 posts . But something timed out , or my computer internet is not right . It is never my fault . Anyway , to build a Delta Pulse might be $100.00 , that includes a nice case and all new good parts , AND you will have , a Great Detector !!!! But what can you buy for $3495.00 And it does not have a target I.d. or a LCD screen ???? I saw the used "for sale" ad today on a Nexus "ultimate" for $1400.00 , so then I checked the price for a new one, wow, . I wonder , is it REALLY that good ?? I am trying to look for some field tests in the ground or what I call "DIRT TESTS"...........Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • roberts
    replied
    "...poshiol ty nahui.."

    This is what i got in pm from KT315!

    I dont need to translate. But this is obvious proof how man without any elelmentar culture,moral and ethic talk when does not have arguments.
    Thank you KT315, you made it more easy!

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    Delta Pulse

    See images , two different search coils change frequency , like Minelab ?? Eugene
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    Delta Pulse

    KT315 , I have a question for you !! Have you ever seen a Metal detector so expensive as this one , and it only has a ferrous / non-ferrous I.D. meter ??? It sells for $3495. pounds ???? Unbelievable........Is your Delta Pulse just as deep ???? Kt315 , please make a product comparison or opinion !!! . This one is selling used for $1400.00 in the U.S. here , photo's are next post...............Just need your help and opinion's, or someone else can give us some information on this Nexus "Ultimate" machine...............Thank-You..........Eugene
    Last edited by amtech2005; 08-10-2008, 07:28 PM. Reason: photo's did not go through / next post

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X