Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    all people are still waiting info on DP from you. another way you are only idiotic sh#t spammer.

    trully yours

    Leave a comment:


  • roberts
    replied
    Pitty you spoiled this nice thread with your bad attitude!

    Leave a comment:


  • roberts
    replied
    BTW i am leaving this neverending and nonsenced argue with you.
    You are better to be ignored than to talk descently.
    Many times proved in the past.
    Ciao!

    Leave a comment:


  • roberts
    replied
    Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!!!

    So it seems somebody is very angry on you!

    I am wandering why?

    I guess that slobodan man (serbian name!? what a coincidence?!) is probably one of your satisfied customers!?

    Or you maybe have doubts that i wrote that to you!?

    Very bad from you kt...! Very low blow from you!

    Once you left out of arguments and descent answers, you started to "play" unfair here!
    Not fair and not human!
    Shame on you!



    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Slobodan Stevanovic <[email protected]> to me
    show details
    5:27 pm (1½ hours ago)
    Hey, ugly fat pig kt315!
    I am ****ing your wife. ****ing your daughter. ****ing your mother.
    After i **** those i will cut throath to all your familly.
    At the end i will bring huge ****** with 40cm **** to blow up your ***.
    And after that i will cut your throat also.
    Fat, ugly and very stupid pig!
    I wish the very worst things to happen to you in your small miserable life!
    Very soon we will meet.
    You better die before i come!

    dear Slobodan, go at home. to sleep.

    Leave a comment:


  • roberts
    replied
    Ha,ha,ha!!!
    You are "true blue" kt....
    You want to know what detectors i have?
    You want..?
    Minelab Explorer SE is last on list i would buy ever! Ha,ha,ha!!
    I have collection you can only dream about, poor man!
    Ha,ha,ha!!
    But i dont wanna tell you which brands i have..
    Still you voiding to give here true answers?
    Among all photos you ever posted here on this forum; which one is your handmade, for real?
    C'mon be descent and admit!

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Minelab Explorer SE is only in your rose dream to buy. you have not a time and a money on this hobby. you want only sleep sleep and sleep away.

    Leave a comment:


  • roberts
    replied
    In same manner i can take Minelab Explorer SE and put small handwrite underneath and saying
    " Made by Roberts - for you KT315, great Mudak!"
    Does that proves something?
    No, of course not!

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    repeat for Robert. urgent.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • roberts
    replied
    Are you somehow angry on me? Why?
    If you want i cant search and find all your posts adverising handmades and asking money? Want you?
    Also several posts where you asking money for some schematics, which are others intelectual work - NOT YOURS!
    Once for all, tell us here real truth!

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Robert, yes I ocassionally present some things NOT MINE. you are right here. because ONLY THEIR ENGLISH IS NOT YOUR ENGLISH. so please get out your hands off from what I represent here. I noted all the time you aggresively try to find sores on my body and put a soil in them, so I say you again LEAVE OUT ALL MY POSTING HERE ANYWHERE. I am not your buddy give you the sweets!

    Leave a comment:


  • roberts
    replied
    BTW nice paper you used there on front panel!
    Bravo!
    Can you give us a tip where to find simillar paper?

    Leave a comment:


  • roberts
    replied
    KT315 are all those (dozen photos you posted so far) really your handmades?
    I seriously have doubts.
    I have heard actually those are handamades of some your friend who is very conversant in electronics.
    Your task is only to promote his work here. Right?
    Also your task is to advertise here for money.Right?


    KT315 is it true that you do not know difference between resistor and capacitor? No! I dont beleive any rumor here!

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    IMHO, there is not specific sense or interes to do the more advanced meter. what you see is due fully enough.

    yours

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    last lines on the portrait
    Hi KT315,
    I like wery well this MD, it's possible to make a meter controlled by LM3914 or LM3915 and 10 led's? it's a good idea

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X