Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • raff33
    replied
    Hi jose, kt315 and ousama , many thanks for help

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by perzo View Post
    HI to ALL .Grand balance metal detector pulses in the works? Please explain.
    I do not understand your English what is your native? write in your native anybody could translate it in English.

    Leave a comment:


  • perzo
    replied
    Grand balance

    HI to ALL .Grand balance metal detector pulses in the works? Please explain.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    I am experimenting with this circuit to slightly increase the tension of 7909.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • perzo
    replied
    best way to trace metals

    What is the best way to trace metals?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by raff33 View Post
    Hi kt315 ,
    but how you solve the sensivity probleme ?
    many thanks again
    there was a problem not in sensitivity and stability of the schematic, later I found a bad element battery AA, it was the problem. but to this time I have desoldered 7909. this is why I did think that 7909 does not add the stability.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Hi KT315
    I write in the forum my particular experience on the Pulse Delta, trying to help and learn what you can, but sometimes what I think I understand, may be far from the truth.
    I will consider what you suggested and carried out, new experiences.
    Thank you a cordial greeting.
    José

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Appropriate damping resistance.
    no need. DP works on comparatively big strobe first delay value. if you do DP for money hunting and re-tune a timer on 10-12 usec first delay damping resistance re-trimming has the account.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Hello All
    Delta Pulse was designed to work without a voltage regulator. Usually the performance is stable and responsive.
    Add a regulators to -10.6 volts, requires more voltage "+ E" or keep the batteries fully charged that regulators need a higher voltage than required about 2 volts to operate efficiently. It may be more or less, depending on the specifications of the controller used.
    Influence the stability and sensitivity as follows:
    Good design and construction of the PCB
    appropriate coil
    Appropriate damping resistance.
    Quality components.
    In my case, I got more stability (poor quality of my PCB) making bridges with cables in the line "+ E", "-E" and Mass (midpoint "+ E" and "-E").
    Improved stability can be increased to 1.5 k R6, at the expense of losing some sensitivity and adjust the damping resistance. worth a try.
    Best Regards
    José

    Leave a comment:


  • ossamaussama
    replied
    clean supply

    who have can see using scope

    if there is noise in E+and E-

    because i think many PI metal detector use power supply circuits that provide clean and stable

    +v and v-



    but i havent scope

    Leave a comment:


  • raff33
    replied
    Hi ,
    berreizeta thanks for help ...........
    oussama can you explaine more please ?
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • raff33
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    folks,

    I have tested my last mod and was very amazing that it is not working good I was dream. so please do not do this mod with 7909.
    stability is great but sensitivity is very low.

    yours
    Hi kt315 ,
    but how you solve the sensivity probleme ?
    many thanks again

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    please not write me PM.

    do according to the datasheet on the IC. copy the PDF on your hard disc and learn the file for first.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by berreizeta View Post
    R1 = 220 Ohm
    R2 = 1646 Ohm
    V = 10.60v


    KT315 has a good idea with 7909 (search post).
    eah... it was...
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ossamaussama
    replied
    some idea

    http://174.132.129.189/~moreland/for...1&d=1311764490



    this make the device more sensitive


    because i increase the thresold voltage that make sound in VCO circuit

    try this
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X