Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • che
    replied
    hi kt315
    I built circuit depending on the original picture
    , but I note tne tension at PIN 5 AND 9 OF IC NE556 VERY LOW (10 m volt)
    and the COIL HAVE pULSE POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE (with low voltage = 8 mv)
    Is this schema correct these problems at my circuit

    thnx

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    aft is right. there are not differencies. the schematic is clear, oldie first one from Bulgarian is also clear. use o-scope diagram, it is enough. note - there are NOT TUNING POTS, except for frequency.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    I'm little disappointing now.


    Hesamavr , Don’t disappoint . delta pulse circuit is correct . The last revision
    Uploaded by KT 315 . you built nice circuit board. Try check it with oscilloscope
    section to section .

    Leave a comment:


  • Hesamavr
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    built delta pulse, with my own designed schematic and PCB.

    I do not see advantages in your design. for me always is very strange a people waste a time on new layout when the first oldie design is good tracing, comfortable, working, not be troubleshooting. certainly this your right to do what you want. but...

    Delta Pulse is not design for RE-tracing, for waste time on fixing, tuning, etc! REMEMBER THIS GUYS! only follow comments what we write here and all! you must get the working device outright on a moment you first turn it on!

    I do not present an electronic skill you have... I hope still you has conducted all points 'Tr2, 4, 5' from left part to right according the schematic...
    I don't know what's your purpose with this post, maybe the PCB designing in such system doesn't demonstrate the rule of PCB in circuit operation, but in practical, high frequency, noisy or industrial systems you can see that your design will not work only because of lack of attention to PCB and its rules. surely one good PCB designing, will have some consequences to better and stable operation.

    OK, forget it, thank you for your note. maybe I wasted my time as you mentioned.

    about this circuit, I found one mistake in soldering, I had soldered one transistor instead of other one , I changed it.

    Now when I turn ON the circuit, the speaker sounds and meter acts, but after 1-2 seconds it goes to normal situation (meter=0 and speaker=silent), but I can't see any reaction to metal,
    some adjustments needed? or one problem again?

    as I mentioned before, it seems that the PCB which is made in forum is not really routed by the introduced schematic. it seems it has some differences with the schematic.

    You can help me a lot by some circuit critical voltages, like Mosfet gate, transitor pins and ....

    Leave a comment:


  • Belief
    replied
    Hi all

    Dear KT315

    I want to know that your 1*1 coil has how much ( uH & OHM ) ??

    Thanks ......
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Belief; 02-02-2010, 07:29 AM. Reason: Edit

    Leave a comment:


  • apocalypto
    replied
    KT315

    Many peaple have making the delta pulse but they are facing the some problem :

    Tthe speaker sounds continuously, after pushing reset for a few seconds, and turning trechhold the sound return (like canari).

    I know that the expert electronic of this forum can help us.

    cordialy

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by Delta pulse View Post
    Hello kt315
    Can the scheme on which you work
    thank you!!
    have shared it. good scheme for good people
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • apocalypto
    replied
    I have a big problem , the speaker sounds continuously, after pushing reset for a few seconds, when i would like to tourn trechhold the sound return (like canari).
    I'm in a bad situation, I'm making the device and I could'nt repair it.
    many peaple have the some problem, please to help us by preparing a "checking manual" that indicate the most checking points (voltage, intensity....)

    cordialy

    Leave a comment:


  • Delta pulse
    replied
    Delta Pulse

    Hello kt315
    Can the scheme on which you work
    thank you!!

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    built delta pulse, with my own designed schematic and PCB.

    I do not see advanteges in your design. for me always is very strange a people waste a time on new layout when the first oldie design is good tracing, comfortable, working, not be troubleshooting. certainly this your right to do what you want. but...

    Delta Pulse is not design for RE-tracing, for waste time on fixing, tuning, etc! REMEMBER THIS GUYS! only follow comments what we write here and all! you must get the working device outright on a moment you first turn it on!

    I do not present an electronic skill you have... I hope still you has conjucted all points 'Tr2, 4, 5' from left part to right according the schematic...

    Leave a comment:


  • Hesamavr
    replied
    I built delta pulse, with my own designed schematic and PCB. its PCB was designed with a lot of attention to noise and quality. it is two layer metalized board with ground shielding. I used high quality components because I hoped I can get even better results with this method.

    Result : it doesn't work!.

    when you power the circuit ON, the speaker makes noise and a VU_meter acts and goes to end. it works like you have a metal near the coil, but without metal. no action when you change the potentiometers. I adjusted the frequency to 120Hz. I put a lot of time for this circuit. Unfortunately, I'm little disappointing now. it consumes the current between 90-100mA.

    its photo is here. although it doesn't have a good quality, but you can consider all over the circuit.

    if the Delta Pulse has a correct designing, its PCB should have some differences with the schematic which is posted here. because I designed the new PCB exactly based on the last provided schematic in this forum.


    Leave a comment:


  • apocalypto
    replied
    A continued sound like canari

    ma delta pulse emet a continued sound (like canari), if i push reset the sound is off and when i wl'd tunning trshold potentiometer the continued sound return again.
    the detection is null.
    please a help to finish the device.
    thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • Delta pulse
    replied
    Delta Pulse

    This's the theme .

    Leave a comment:


  • Delta pulse
    replied
    Delta Pulse

    Hello!!
    I understand that here write and bulgarians.
    But I don't understand English good
    so please write me here

    there is my question on the theme
    thank you very much

    Leave a comment:


  • tuxnor
    replied
    Originally posted by porkluvr View Post
    ----------------






    I'm not sure I know what you mean by "3 leg". You mean drain??

    Yes, I only just now drew that placement modification - just so you can see how I might do that. I am not extremely familiar with the DP PCB layout so I can only hope that I did not make a mistake.

    Sometimes it is not worth the time it takes just to make something look pretty. Better: be practical, and do whatever it takes. To "kludge" is OK if it works!

    Just start with the basic plan and analyze each modification piece-by-piece. You'll get it!
    Thanks..i got it yes drain in schema i got

    i have done 1000 `s of xbox ,playstation and wii mod chipping..think i have solderd all chipps they have for those gameconsoles
    tierd of it..for 5 years in a row.
    only detectors now..and i love deltapulse and will give it all my love

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X