Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • samifathi
    replied
    thank you
    what is the value of resistor RX and capacitor 1000uF 6.3V or 1000uF 16V
    sincerly

    Leave a comment:


  • freedan3d
    replied
    Hi samifathi
    Your pcb is delta pulse discriminator lcd circuit and i have its all data
    I attach a rar file for you and other users
    enjoy it

    freedan3d
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • samifathi
    replied
    thank you for your reply but I need the list of component for this lcd
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • freedan3d
    replied
    no szucs_g. p6 and p7 that i show on pcb and schematic use for lcd

    I attached some file for that lcd.I have delta pulse dircriminator lcd circuit too .i can upload here if you want

    freedan3d
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • samifathi
    replied
    can you help me about the list of component for lcd

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    The speaker is on J2

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    Originally posted by freedan3d View Post
    Hi kt315 and porkluvr
    Thank you for your reply

    I show this points in schematic and pcb view

    this points connect together for a short time (about 1 minte) in my mistake

    I want to fix it

    best regards

    freedan3d
    P6, P7 for speaker or not?

    Leave a comment:


  • freedan3d
    replied
    Hi kt315 and porkluvr
    Thank you for your reply

    I show this points in schematic and pcb view

    this points connect together for a short time (about 1 minte) in my mistake

    I want to fix it

    best regards

    freedan3d
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    In lcd install process i connected p6 and p7 for 1 minute or more and after that my delta dosen't detect anything.
    I am not following the update with LCD PCB... can you explain what is p6 and p7 (test points? connector's points? pots? jumper? LCD pins? IC pins?), give a schematic of LCD board and all connections LCD board with the analog main board? then I maybe able to give you a prognosis in your trouble...

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    Originally posted by freedan3d View Post
    Anybody help me !! pleeease
    Please explain something. I found P6, but where is P7?

    Leave a comment:


  • freedan3d
    replied
    heeeeeeeelp

    Anybody help me !! pleeease

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    This fellow seems to have made a working DP
    interesting use of the coil.

    Leave a comment:


  • freedan3d
    replied
    Hi kt315

    It's my honor to talk you
    I use a rlc meter and winded my delta coile with 475 mh
    I tried a several coil and it had a good resolt
    My delta detected a 90% gold coin (16mm diameter) from 25 cm in air befor my fault.
    In lcd install process i connected p6 and p7 for 1 minute or more and after that my delta dosen't detect anything.
    At last i changed t9 and d8 and it come back again but it sense is now weak and it dosent detect gold only too.

    Please help me to fix my dear delta !!!

    Best regards

    freedan3d
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by freedan3d View Post
    Hi to all
    I had a bad mistake
    I had a Short circuit between p6 and p7
    I replace any components and my delta work now but it didn't sense gold only
    It detect Iron , silver and ... but not gold !!!!
    its decrease on depth and sense
    I'm confuse

    please help me

    regards

    Freedan3d
    how much a size of coil you use? do you not see a reaction on gold or there is poor reaction but you are waiting more?

    Leave a comment:


  • freedan3d
    replied
    Hi to all
    I had a bad mistake
    I had a Short circuit between p6 and p7
    I replace any components and my delta work now but it didn't sense gold only
    It detect Iron , silver and ... but not gold !!!!
    its decrease on depth and sense
    I'm confuse

    please help me

    regards

    Freedan3d

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X