Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • g.s
    replied
    fOR YOUR kat315 ... And congratulations to improve delat pulse .. I want to ask about the R 59 END R 60 THE RESISTANCE associated with shields banners and below SIDED. Why do you use and resistance and not directly gnd ...Thanks beforehand G.S
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DE PUL.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	335697

    Leave a comment:


  • Speedy_G
    replied
    Hi strujas

    The problem that you experienced with your LCD screen as you have stated:"...Today after dozen times of turning on and off my lcd finally gave signs of life..." has also happened to me after I connected the Topway LCD to my Delta Pulse 2+ board. In order to solve your problem go to the Thunting thread where I have explained how to solve the problem with the garbled letters on the top row of the LCD. The thread is: http://www.thunting.com/smf/pi_desig...t28025.25.html

    Hope this helps you and other experimenters/DIYers out there who are experiening the same type of problem with their Delta Pulse 2+ LCD.

    Obrigado

    Ciao

    Speedy_G

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Everyone has to treated his high-effort !! all the best elbombaci !!!!!!! good time !!

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    hekskod wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!can not be resolved Turkish business !
    sorry!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    sorry!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by strujas View Post
    Thank you Nicolas, but I don't have problem with contrast. Today after dozen times of turning on and off my lcd finally gave signs of life.
    Only turkish version of hex works and not always, often i got the same hieroglyphic signs as on photo above and sometimes is normal.
    I don't know what is the reason for that?
    Bad microprocessor maybe, or?
    Hi Strujas

    Good luck

    Leave a comment:


  • strujas
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose View Post
    Thanks for responding Nicolas.
    This module is a demo, how many times you can use the discriminator module?
    Regards
    200 times, after that you must reprogram the chip

    Leave a comment:


  • strujas
    replied
    Thank you Nicolas, but I don't have problem with contrast. Today after dozen times of turning on and off my lcd finally gave signs of life.
    Only turkish version of hex works and not always, often i got the same hieroglyphic signs as on photo above and sometimes is normal.
    I don't know what is the reason for that?
    Bad microprocessor maybe, or?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Thanks for responding Nicolas.
    This module is a demo, how many times you can use the discriminator module?
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose View Post
    Nicola
    I do not understand that you mean circuit resistance, when you say "RX"?.
    Is the damping resistance? any component or module of discrimination?.
    thanks
    Jose
    Hi Jose

    But we speak about LCD and module descrimination my friend

    Click image for larger version

Name:	desc.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	153.7 KB
ID:	335681

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Nicola
    I do not understand that you mean circuit resistance, when you say "RX"?.
    Is the damping resistance? any component or module of discrimination?.
    thanks
    Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by strujas View Post
    Hello folks, i have made lcd display for delta pulse with pic 18f252, but there is a problem! I think that hex files are not good!
    I am using files posted by JAP.
    First when I put hex into my pickit2 programmer i got this warning as you can see on the photo.
    Second,at first I tried to use en-lcd.hex but i got just a blank screen, so i tried with disc.hex ( turkish version) and I got this what you can see on next photos.
    I have reviewed pcb few times in detail, and everything seems ok.
    Does anybody have the same problem and how can I resolve it?
    Regards
    HELLO FRIEND

    YES I HAVE THIS PROBLEM AND I HAVE RESOLVED IT

    THE PROBLEM IS THE VALUE THE RX

    PUT TWO POT IN PLACE THE RX

    RX1 = 4K7 .. RX2 = 600 Ohm

    FOR THE PROGRAMMER IS GOOD NOT WORRIED IS GOOD

    THE HEX FILE BY FRIED JAP AND TURKUSH IS GOOD ALSO

    -----Note-----What you see in yellow on the program does not matter
    You can ignore this message ... the file
    s is downloaded as no Error message Error.
    ----------


    THIS IS MY RESULT







    I WISH YOU GOOD TIME.


    NICOLAS

    Leave a comment:


  • strujas
    replied
    Hello folks, i have made lcd display for delta pulse with pic 18f252, but there is a problem! I think that hex files are not good!
    I am using files posted by JAP.
    First when I put hex into my pickit2 programmer i got this warning as you can see on the photo.
    Second,at first I tried to use en-lcd.hex but i got just a blank screen, so i tried with disc.hex ( turkish version) and I got this what you can see on next photos.
    I have reviewed pcb few times in detail, and everything seems ok.
    Does anybody have the same problem and how can I resolve it?
    Regards
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ouiarabe
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicolas View Post
    Hi ouiarabe

    Good work my friend charchabil .......good luck and forward

    Cordially nicolas

    thank you very much my friend Nicola and thank you to our teacher in this wonderful forum


    cordially ouiarabe

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    May i know what value of two resistors in the RX? (you have a nice panel bro!)

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X