Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mohandes
    replied
    thanks my friend
    best wishes

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by mohandes View Post
    many thanks friend
    very nice,
    please put your pcb design here(lcd pcb), i can not find it

    regards and cheers
    Hi pardon

    Everything is in this forum or Turkish Forum. Just look for it
    But not too bad prefer






    But with some adjustments for us and especially our programming

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    many thanks friend
    very nice,
    please put your pcb design here(lcd pcb), i can not find it

    regards and cheers

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by mohandes View Post
    hi thanks
    please put for me the lcd pcbs and connection to this board,i download it from :

    thanks
    it is this pcb

    [ATTACH]26751[/ATTACH]
    Hi yes

    look it you find the connection.

    And make attention to change RX by Two pot 10 Kohm to calculate the values exactly for RX. maybe no see the program. Every type of LCD have values for RX



    Good luck friend

    nicolas
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicolas View Post
    Hi look it
    hi thanks
    please put for me the lcd pcbs and connection to this board,i download it from :

    thanks
    it is this pcb

    Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	158.8 KB
ID:	338023

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by mohandes View Post
    any one know about the LCD and Programing for dp2?
    thanks

    Hi look it
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by koko22 View Post
    hi all
    i need help,i Borrowed a friend my DP2 and back it not work,i fix it Now its work Only with Small coil 30cm 3.5ohm r6=620ohm r7=680 irf840 frr 300hz battry 12v 1.5ah
    1×1m cat5 cable one turn 4.5ohm the red led shines and Response=10cm
    i change the ne556-tl072-4066-hef5438-all diod-all-all Transistor
    Check the two diode and the resistor connected in LF357

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    any one know about the LCD and Programing for dp2?
    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • koko22
    replied
    hi all
    i need help,i Borrowed a friend my DP2 and back it not work,i fix it Now its work Only with Small coil 30cm 3.5ohm r6=620ohm r7=680 irf840 frr 300hz battry 12v 1.5ah
    1×1m cat5 cable one turn 4.5ohm the red led shines and Response=10cm
    i change the ne556-tl072-4066-hef5438-all diod-all-all Transistor

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by Ajay0707 View Post
    Dear Gurus,

    I have constructed my DP using this PCB which is from www.thunting.com website. I have soldered all the components on to the PCB with reference to the schematic. I wanted to tune the PR1 (pot) as guided in a persian blog by a person called Bhenam. But I am having a confusing situation when I do it.

    I have taken a Piezo buzzer and connected its negative lead to the (-) of the battery and connected Positive of the battery to the Positive of PCB and then touched the positive of the buzzer to leg 9 of the 556 chip.. it gives a beep sound and then when i tried to tune the PR1 to set the frequency there was no much difference in sound. Since nothing was changing I wanted to check for shorts and touched the +ve of Piezo to the negative pad on the PCB (battery negative connection) then also the piezo continued to buzz... is it a normal behavior or am I doing something wrong? I checked the tracks for shorts on the back of the board and its absolutely clean. I will take some pictures of my board and put them here tomorrow so that someone could advise me if I did something wrong..

    -Thanks in advance
    -Ajay

    Before you tune on the exact frequency try this..put PR1 in mid position,. or near to max position, connect coil and make a test with a coin and other metal and see what reaction on your DP if it is working..and nothings bad.. then tune it to frequency which best for (see schematic of KT315 for frequency details).


    Best time!

    Saromines Ramiel

    Leave a comment:


  • Ajay0707
    replied
    Dear Gurus,

    I have constructed my DP using this PCB which is from www.thunting.com website. I have soldered all the components on to the PCB with reference to the schematic. I wanted to tune the PR1 (pot) as guided in a persian blog by a person called Bhenam. But I am having a confusing situation when I do it.

    I have taken a Piezo buzzer and connected its negative lead to the (-) of the battery and connected Positive of the battery to the Positive of PCB and then touched the positive of the buzzer to leg 9 of the 556 chip.. it gives a beep sound and then when i tried to tune the PR1 to set the frequency there was no much difference in sound. Since nothing was changing I wanted to check for shorts and touched the +ve of Piezo to the negative pad on the PCB (battery negative connection) then also the piezo continued to buzz... is it a normal behavior or am I doing something wrong? I checked the tracks for shorts on the back of the board and its absolutely clean. I will take some pictures of my board and put them here tomorrow so that someone could advise me if I did something wrong..

    -Thanks in advance
    -Ajay

    Leave a comment:


  • Ajay0707
    replied
    Could someone please post the LAY file for this PCB. This is Turkish version of DP2. Your kind help is much appreciated.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	PCB.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	160.9 KB
ID:	337983

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    Mr KT315 and all gurus
    please check this schematic and tell me it is correct for dp2,becuase it is very simplest to make dp2 and good guide.
    mr liudengyuan look this :
    http://felezyab.persianblog.ir/post/44/


    and it is help more to find your problem

    Leave a comment:


  • liudengyuan
    replied
    Hello everyone, who put tr2.tr4.tr5 how these three signals controlled, talk about the principle of control, as well as how this feature works RESET, RESET can put big chic raised this circuit

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    hi Nicolas, must still say additionally... Deepers 10DD detector has discrimination ability. but it is NOT the discrimination on principle of 'Ferrous-Non-Ferrous'. it is discrimination 'small target - big target', some threshhold that you can control by a pot.
    Hi Kt315

    Yes my friend I understand you good and what you mean exactly

    Look this for sample in rover deluxe >>>>>


    And yet we are very far from the true discrimination


    Good luck all
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X