Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • labtec1
    replied
    KT315 thanks for your answers and your efforts, I fail to revive this thing.
    I checked NE555 (R43 and R42 without bc557) and got cited tone. So that's ok. Because we have an oscilloscope I took the speaker, poveao one end of the-12V and the other end went to check my order as described in http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...458#post129458
    I have a ton to D1, D2, D3, but the other c either no or a very weak
    I left the DP power and after 10 minutes he started to smoke lm556.
    I replaced it and put a new and when I ulkljucio he immediately began to smoke
    IRF is always cold.
    What could be the problem and what should I check now?
    another question
    I'm about to start a new dp so I prayed KT315 to say which is the best for making and whether it is worth your danapravim xit revision of the PCB attachment
    Thanks again for all your advice
    blocks would be nice to meet you
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    at the schematic the power supply ICs' pins are maybe hidden. it is normal. but its are right connected to power lines. no mistake.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	UNTITLED.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	333966

    Leave a comment:


  • labtec1
    replied
    the shematic no pins DA2 and DA3 pin 8 on the PCB are connected to the E-
    this is good

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    follow this diagram and you must get and see these signal CLEARLY and BEING TUNING. it was got from bulgarian people but I had corrected the diagram to more precisely time intervals.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DP_diagram.gif
Views:	10
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	333965

    Leave a comment:


  • labtec1
    replied
    Hi KT315
    You're right that the IC socket solder very inconvenient at the top of the PCB and I have raised them since 5-6 mm above the PCB father to tip soldering iron and solder wire can approach the beautiful pin. Term I first soldered to the PCB and then I examine each in turn gave unimer has a connection with the underside of the PCB and then asking other components. DP is not ready to go when I got off the IR and over again repeatedly checked the socket and everything was ok.
    I started to make new PCB because I have no more strength to checking by the leather which time all over again. In this PCB layout is the devil and should be entered instead of 12v lead the 110kV transmission line and expel it out. I'm going to hang this PCB on top of lightning during a storm, and then I'll see the result. Maybe some do so superDP running at 10m depth

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    I think I'm going to break with a hammer shortly entire PCB and make a new one.
    your deep delusion is if you are soldering sockets for ICs thinking there is a contact. NOT. on board's Top Side the contacts are ABSENT you are NOT able to solder pins of the sockets at Top Side of board because that is impossible. in fabric made PCB all pinholes are METALLIZED but you fully ignore this fact.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    Here are some voltages I think it was posted by KT315
    yes, it is mine. I gave this because someone looks on the schematic and sees nothing. this is why in new schematic I did connect all lines.

    Leave a comment:


  • matin
    replied
    delta

    Hello to all my *** friends These changes delta pulse circuit shown in an Iranian forum you will approve http://www.4shared.com/rar/oOxbYIrc/...ector_con.html

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Here are some voltages I think it was posted by KT315
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • labtec1
    replied
    Once again, I have reviewed the entire PCB and I have found nothing
    . Online I saw that someone posted a picture of the finished DP with the PCB. Is it Any Good?
    I think I'm going to break with a hammer shortly entire PCB and make a new one.
    I'm so disappointed. I do not know what could be the cause.
    as to measure the wire - 12v everywhere. At one point I thought it was a faulty multimeter and then took the new!
    Do someone could tell me where the voltage on what components should be. I'm sorry I do not have an oscilloscope. There are online programs that operate through the sound card as an oscilloscope whether someone has tried some of that, and what are the results
    Question for KT315
    whether the final audit that you set on the previous post I good side if you do not find a solution to this tomorrow PCB throw away where there are no people and start a new
    Now I understand people who use crutches and sinker in search of gold. preserve the time, money and nerves

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    if you shoot by mobile phone camera use a magnifying glass. it is a simple rule. another way you will get only the blur pics.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG5297.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	333962

    Leave a comment:


  • labtec1
    replied
    PCB is very transparent and is seen in the background component and solder wire has in itself enough paste to clean so she stayed. to the left is not completely removed all the copper but that's okay because I checked each point several times in a short.
    I measured the voltage on the attery is 14.4 V, although it would not be that bothered
    I'm really desperate I have no more idea what to do.
    Sorry for bad English
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC10002.gif
Views:	1
Size:	248.0 KB
ID:	333961

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Labtec its not a very clear picture, but what is the light brown colouration on bottom of pcb ?
    for example where its circled with arrow ?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • labtec1
    replied
    for 30 h does not sleep and does it work DP
    .
    DP on my 13v is everywhere. It's impossible!
    I do not know what more I could do than to start from the beginning and examine and change all


    Does anyone who can write voltages should be on d4 d6 and since I do not have any DP who works with him, and to compare and I've never measured it
    where are you going to check?
    any help is welcome

    Leave a comment:


  • labtec1
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC10008.gif
Views:	1
Size:	244.0 KB
ID:	333952 Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC10006.gif
Views:	1
Size:	244.0 KB
ID:	333953

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X