Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • labtec1
    replied
    I finally made ​​my DP but I can not get him to work
    Behaves very strangely, between-12V and any pin on any IC has 12v?
    The speakers will hear approximately 1 sec. crackling. As it is connected to the device for resuscitation.
    Please help if someone had a similar problem.
    thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    greetings too... at this step... labtec, i promise you you will get the pcb FIRST!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	UNTITLED.gif
Views:	1
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	333950

    Leave a comment:


  • labtec1
    replied
    greeting
    Do you have any news from the PCB?
    KT315 when it will be finished

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by David_1 View Post
    DA7 TL431
    Am I wright in thinking this is just a battery charger indicator and that little bit could be (er) robbed and used on any battery device ?
    Thanks
    David
    yes certainly. it may be used in any device. I see this diagram in net. it was used in DP that has been sold.

    Leave a comment:


  • David_1
    replied
    DA7 TL431
    Am I wright in thinking this is just a battery charger indicator and that little bit could be (er) robbed and used on any battery device ?
    Thanks
    David

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    It is 2.2 ohms.
    Hi Ivconic
    Thank you for answering

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    last revision I play with.

    yours
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicolas View Post
    Hi Jap
    still the same problem I have tested almost all
    let me know R46 = 2.2 Kohm or I misunderstood 2.2ohm
    it is a confusion



    Best Regards
    NiKola
    It is 2.2 ohms.

    Leave a comment:


  • labtec1
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	333932

    Leave a comment:


  • labtec1
    replied
    Hi all
    I finally finished the PCB design for the KT315.
    question
    free pins of the IC remains free to them or something goes
    vd12-r36 and r35-vd13 wrong or vd12-r35 and r36-vd13?
    DA3 and DA5 (TL062) to E-5 to pin or not?
    C14 replaced iC15 place or not?
    Does anyone can hang a picture C16, C18, C22, C25, and STTH1210D 7909 because it is in this crazy looks Serbia components purchased by first vendor show a picture and then he also seeks orderHere is the PCB, so if something does not wave a fixClick image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	333929Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	333930Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	333931


    KT315 thanks to the scheme

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi Nicolas
    -Leave the speaker 8 OHM as it is because it is better.
    -Be sure that your speaker is connected between the two pin 3-2 in J2(IN DP2).
    -Be sure VOL=100 OHM=1K POT,R46=2.2 OHM
    -To be safe change C27,C29.
    best time
    j.
    Hi Jap
    still the same problem I have tested almost all
    let me know R46 = 2.2 Kohm or I misunderstood 2.2ohm
    it is a confusion



    Best Regards
    NiKola
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    hi all

    can you give me the exact adjustment of the delta pulse?

    thank you and best time

    p.

    Leave a comment:


  • labtec1
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DP1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	622.3 KB
ID:	333927

    Leave a comment:


  • labtec1
    replied
    still not finished PCB but there is still little to završi.ko ia a Greco tell the correct time to
    question:
    DD2 goes where pin 7, 8
    DD1 pin 7, 9
    Which is better IRF740 IRF840 or
    C14, C15 reverse the poles sematić
    DA1 goes where pin 7
    DD1 pin 8 goes to the E-SE does not
    DD2 pin 8-E or not
    VD12 R36, R35 VD12 way or the error
    Thank you for your answers

    Leave a comment:


  • labtec1
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X