Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • labtec1
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	delta pulse-1-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	586.5 KB
ID:	333924

    Leave a comment:


  • labtec1
    replied
    Hello KT315
    It's almost over, so if you have the time check and I'll finish it tonight kit
    I'm glad that there are people on GeotecClick image for larger version

Name:	UNTITLED (1).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	333.8 KB
ID:	333923

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    hi kt315

    please where's the pcb for this schematic?

    thank you

    best time

    p.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    labtec1, thank you for a reminder and the help! i was pressured by King Cobra PCB last time, it was a charge... but now i am free so will continue the work on DP

    Leave a comment:


  • labtec1
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DP.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	182.9 KB
ID:	333920

    Leave a comment:


  • labtec1
    replied
    Hello everyone
    because these days I have time to spare I decided to help a bit in making KT315 PCB PCB work the first time and do not forgive if I did something stupid. I hope to finish the kit today and if you have any objections please say to make it right. I think KT315 will criticize me a lot because I play his mounting interfaceClick image for larger version

Name:	DP.bmp
Views:	1
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	333919

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi Nicolas
    -Tested and check T9,D8
    -Tested all the components and value in its place ,like r44=330 ohm,,And so on.
    best time
    j.
    [ATTACH]21908[/ATTACH]
    Hi Jap

    I tested all no note all values ​​are correct
    I have not managed to locate the problem
    But with the headset is good it works
    I think only replace the Cap 220uF 50v by another 35V

    Thank you same as

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi Nicolas
    -Tested and check T9,D8
    -Tested all the components and value in its place ,like r44=330 ohm,,And so on.
    best time
    j.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ver.6 dp sound.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	333904

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi Nicolas
    -Leave the speaker 8 OHM as it is because it is better.
    -Be sure that your speaker is connected between the two pin 3-2 in J2(IN DP2).
    -Be sure VOL=100 OHM=1K POT,R46=2.2 OHM
    -To be safe change C27,C29.
    best time
    j.
    Hi Jap
    My connection is correct and my component
    electrolytic capacitor 100uF and 220uF 50V the R46 = 2.2K
    I use this PCB
    But I have this problem
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi Nicolas
    -Leave the speaker 8 OHM as it is because it is better.
    -Be sure that your speaker is connected between the two pin 3-2 in J2(IN DP2).
    -Be sure VOL=100 OHM=1K POT,R46=2.2 OHM
    -To be safe change C27,C29.
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Hi Jap
    I use a 0.8 ohm 1w speaker but the sound is low
    I can change it with another 0.8 Ohm 0.5W
    or I have a problem somewhere
    I need your help

    Cordially
    Nicola

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    It correct information. I save it in my notice! Thank You, Jap!

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    OK! But my first coil with 28 cm diameter and 450 uH. It view my gold ring about 24 cm distance. The new coil work fine with this parameter (coil: 40 cm, 540 uH,3 ohm) - 380 Hz, 680ohm/1w dumping resistor. It view our iron stove from 1,3 m of distance. I prepare a switch, with which it is possible to change it, the dump shirt resistance and the frequency.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi Nicolas
    -R5= for small coil 20cm ~ 50cm use 680 /1w ~ 1.2k/1w
    for pig coil 75cm ~ 1 x1 m use 1.2k/1w ~ 2.2k/1w
    -u get good stable .
    -you can replace R5 by variable resistance value 5k and then set to the best mode and then reading the value and placed of resistance instead Equal to the same measured value.
    -for 1x1m=4m cat5 same ohm,uh
    best time
    j.
    thx Jap
    Ok I understood

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi Nicolas
    -R5= for small coil 20cm ~ 50cm use 680 /1w ~ 1.2k/1w
    for pig coil 75cm ~ 1 x1 m use 1.2k/1w ~ 2.2k/1w
    -u get good stable .
    -you can replace R5 by variable resistance value 5k and then set to the best mode and then reading the value and placed of resistance instead Equal to the same measured value.
    -for 1x1m=4m cat5 same ohm,uh
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X