Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nicolas
    replied
    Hi Jap

    Testing the points A,B,C and E for connecting the LCD
    I found the following values:
    A=10.28V
    B= 8.74V
    C= 7.42V
    D= 0V
    E= 12.44V

    Is this normal after you? is what are the exact values? and how to find them?

    But it works normal same with C25=224nF 630V because I do not find 63 or 100V in the market.

    Cordially

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by szucs_g View Post
    And the frequencies? My work with 400 Hz and similar coil (40 cm, UTP cable CAT8, 2,8 ohm, 500 uH). With 100 Hz the IRF warmed. I changed 740 to 840.
    decrease PULSE WIDTH at its minimum to 100 microsecond. add a resistor and electrolitic capacitor in SOURCE pin of MOS-FET according the DP schematic.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by szucs_g View Post
    And the frequencies? My work with 400 Hz and similar coil (40 cm, UTP cable CAT8, 2,8 ohm, 500 uH). With 100 Hz the IRF warmed. I changed 740 to 840.
    Hi Szucs_g
    But 400 Hz is not good for depth
    The good is 130.....170 hz
    If is warmed little no problem but not so much hot

    Best time

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    And the frequencies? My work with 400 Hz and similar coil (40 cm, UTP cable CAT8, 2,8 ohm, 500 uH). With 100 Hz the IRF warmed. I changed 740 to 840.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Hi jap
    I used cable 8x0.5 mm, 3trx8 = 24 tr , R=2.7 H= 0.555 mH
    It work good now.
    What do you think? of this result box coca cola detected at 25 cm
    What is the nobre to turn for framework 1x1m with this type of cable?
    Thx for your help and knowledge
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi Nicolas
    -Bad coil because the type of wire is ~ not Copper.
    -try CAT5 .
    best time
    j.
    Hi Jap

    Ok I'll try another type of cable
    thank you and if I find another problem. I contact you

    Note: I soldered the IRF 740 in the first place upside down, but after I put it right
    if you thought that any defective component or

    Best Regards
    Nicolas

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicolas View Post
    Hi Jap

    I need your help

    I build coil 40 cm two wire x12 tur 0.5 mm R=2.7 Ohm 0.580mH
    R5 = 2.2k 1/w
    IRF 740 is hot
    and I test coil not detect small parts only 40cmx20cm parts

    What the problem?
    Hi Nicolas
    -Bad coil because the type of wire is ~ not Copper.
    -try CAT5 .
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • labtec1
    replied
    whether someone can pstavi final version of the PCB and parts list, since a lot of them here, and I do not know which one is best.
    or make all and then see what works best
    thanks for answers
    greeting

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Hi Jap

    I need your help

    I build coil 40 cm two wire x12 tur 0.5 mm R=2.7 Ohm 0.580mH
    R5 = 2.2k 1/w
    IRF 740 is hot
    and I test coil not detect small parts only 40cmx20cm parts

    What the problem?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • koko22
    replied
    Thank you very much jap

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by labtec1 View Post
    KT315 might have something to say?
    you will get a real fun making DP! good luck!

    Leave a comment:


  • labtec1
    replied
    Did you mean: опрости ој енглески је врло лош па користимprevodilac


    Allow phonetic typing

    [COLOR=#222222 !important]







    [/COLOR]
    Serbian


    English


    Spanish




    forgive our English is very bad, so I use translated




    Leave a comment:


  • labtec1
    replied
    KT315 might have something to say?

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi KoKo22
    -U can,,,1N5817=1N5818=1N5819=BYS21=BYV10-,,,, OR any Schottky diode.
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • koko22
    replied
    Hello everyone
    can i replace diod 1n5819 Located in lcd schematic??

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X