Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pablete
    replied
    Help to Delta Pulse

    Estimados amigos tengo un gran problema. Construí satisfactoriamente el Delta Pulse y funcionaba muy bien pero al ponerme a probar con otras bobinas al parecer hubo un corto y ya no funciona . Pido su ayuda para saber que componentes pueden haberse dañado es decir los más probables de quemarse ya que a simple vista no se nota cuales estén quemados.

    Estimated friends I have a great problem. I constructed satisfactorily the Delta Pulsee and it was working very well but on having put to prove with other bobbins apparently it had shortly and already it does not work. I ask for his help to know that components can have been damaged it is to say more probable of burning since to simple sight it is not obvious which are burnt. Sorry for my bad English.
    [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • esus
    replied
    hello kt
    I have finished my coil 1mx1m
    it works
    I have some problem of instability

    uses you as a connection to the disk?
    for I c is a big jack



    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • esus
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    esus, I HAVE gave this link. why you ask me again? follow these pictures and you will build the coil


    good luck

    thank you KT for you re pictures
    is a nice job

    Leave a comment:


  • steaua581
    replied
    Delta Pulse

    Hello Forum,
    I have built Delta Pulse everything works i am geting also detection on coil but the detector keeps on runnig at high trottle speed. For example if i disconect one leg at C2 i can get it slowed down i get a nice clear sharp tickling pulse sound but i can"t detect with the coil of course since C2 is disconected. Also seems that the reset buton wont reset.
    Anyone got same problem and fixed how?...
    any help appreciated

    regards
    Marius

    Leave a comment:


  • Darren in NC
    replied
    I know the Delta Pulse and Sniffer XR71 are almost identical. But their pcb's are designed differently. Has anyone built both designs? Is there any advantage of one or the other in regards to noise, ease of component placement, etc?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Darren in NC; 07-18-2010, 12:51 AM. Reason: add picture

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    ...
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by esus View Post
    hi kt 315
    I've actually received an instruction uses with the sniffer very short
    but I wanted to learn more about the realization of a square coil of 1mx1m
    n being a connoisseur like you
    I prefer not to commit any imprudence
    Geo has answered my question on another post
    I will advise you of the progress of the construction
    especially if it works

    cordially
    esus, I HAVE gave this link. why you ask me again? follow these pictures and you will build the coil


    good luck
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • raff33
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    people, C16 C18 C22 C25 must be UNCERAMIC type. you must remember it.
    hi kt315,
    i have 3 kind of 1n4148
    (1n4148 ST) ; (1n4148 RK ) ; (1n4148 ITT) please each one is better for delta pulse ?..........MANY THANKS
    REGARDS........................................... .RAFF33

    Leave a comment:


  • abdellatifbenz
    replied
    Originally posted by raff33 View Post
    hi abdellatif ;
    happy to meet you in the forum ........................., kt315 and ather poeple............................................ ..........will help you.................good luck
    REGARDS........raff33

    i waiting for help but any body wanna ansewr

    Leave a comment:


  • abdellatifbenz
    replied
    thinkyou very mach frinds

    Leave a comment:


  • raff33
    replied
    Originally posted by abdellatifbenz View Post
    repeted
    hi abdellatif ;
    happy to meet you in the forum ........................., kt315 and ather poeple............................................ ..........will help you.................good luck
    REGARDS........raff33

    Leave a comment:


  • abdellatifbenz
    replied
    plz we need help.
    this is the pic of my delta pulse .i mad it but it didn t working correctly.
    with the 42 cm disc it detect the big objects (40*50)
    can you correct my falses

    Leave a comment:


  • abdellatifbenz
    replied
    help

    repeted

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    people, C16 C18 C22 C25 must be UNCERAMIC type. you must remember it.

    Leave a comment:


  • raff33
    replied
    Originally posted by steaua581 View Post
    Thanx Raff!
    I am building again this detector from scratch...i will use components as you sayed . and i will post results...
    Can i substitute BC546 with BC547?

    regards
    Marius
    of course you Can substitute BC546 with BC547 ; we wait for result .
    REGARDS............Raff33 GOOD LUCK

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X