Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rajesh
    replied
    delta pluse

    Originally posted by amr muhamed View Post
    hi every one if you read my all post you will find every thing..........rajesh indore mp india I have no time to read 57 page and read the postes..... I don't know your postes in any page can you tell me the pages or summary the Explanation _____________________________________ the coil is disk or spiral??
    hi amr delta pluse is work good mono coil you can call me 09893588660

    Leave a comment:


  • amr muhamed
    replied
    hi every one if you read my all post you will find every thing..........rajesh indore mp india I have no time to read 57 page and read the postes..... I don't know your postes in any page can you tell me the pages or summary the Explanation _____________________________________ the coil is disk or spiral??

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Use attach files under Additional Options

    Leave a comment:


  • Hasse
    replied
    Originally posted by Hasse View Post
    Hello!
    A friend built this detector at my request, but lacks some adjustments ...
    Their efficiency is very small ... really need YOUR HELP .......
    I understand very little about electronics all tips will go to my colleague ..
    HELP



    1 the LEDs of not funionam small plate (ferrous and non ferrous) ..
    What are trimers (3) on the same plate?

    2 ° I have to pass the ociloscópio in that part of the device and how?
    What is the best fit?
    Any help is welcome .....

    Thank you for your attention and patience ...
    I could not post the photos of the plate, I'll keep trying ....

    Leave a comment:


  • Hasse
    replied
    delta pulse 2-HELP-

    Hello!
    A friend built this detector at my request, but lacks some adjustments ...
    Their efficiency is very small ... really need YOUR HELP .......
    I understand very little about electronics all tips will go to my colleague ..
    HELP



    1 the LEDs of not funionam small plate (ferrous and non ferrous) ..
    What are trimers (3) on the same plate?

    2 ° I have to pass the ociloscópio in that part of the device and how?
    What is the best fit?
    Any help is welcome .....

    Thank you for your attention and patience ...

    Leave a comment:


  • rajesh
    replied
    delta pluse

    Originally posted by amr muhamed View Post
    .....................
    HI rajesh
    I want your schematic...... and the coil >>how many turn and Tickness of the wire??
    Do youprovide us withthe details to build it??
    regards
    hi every one if you read my all post you will find every thing..........rajesh indore mp india

    Leave a comment:


  • amr muhamed
    replied
    Originally posted by rajesh View Post
    hi every one you know that delta pluse has large pluse width. i built this in 2010 it work very nice when you searching in out side. 15inch /15inch squer coil 400 micro henery inductanc is good cofiguration ........... rajesh indore india
    .....................
    HI rajesh
    I want your schematic...... and the coil >>how many turn and Tickness of the wire??
    Do youprovide us withthe details to build it??
    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    rajesh

    which schematic did you build from ?

    Leave a comment:


  • rajesh
    replied
    delta pluse

    hi every one you know that delta pluse has large pluse width. i built this in 2010 it work very nice when you searching in out side. 15inch /15inch squer coil 400 micro henery inductanc is good cofiguration ........... rajesh indore india

    Leave a comment:


  • betobrambi
    replied
    Hi friends

    Hello, in case he serves somebody to him, I bought Sniffer XR-71 Kit, tested and working.

    I buy in ebay.com. Stylian is the manufacturer and he is of Bulgaria…

    Pay 156 dollars…

    I put to knobs, switch, box, boxe and to construct search coil for me….

    It works and it gives results.

    I hope that it serves somebody this information to him

    I do not make the commentary to help to the salesman or manufacturer, to only help the friendly in the forum that want a Sniffer tested and worked…
    I live in Mexico

    I tried to construct the Sniffer like project, but after finding failures, better I decided to buy the KIT


    Best regards

    Sorry me bad english

    Leave a comment:


  • amr muhamed
    replied
    Originally posted by sinko1 View Post
    sinko1 >>>>>
    Is Delta pulse hasproblems?? and you solve it or ..... Delta pluse is correct
    >
    >
    I'm aboutfinished, butthe rest ofthe testing phase....If some onehave abookto explainthe Delta pluse andits work...Help me
    I can notbuy it....I am a studentandWant to learn

    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • sinko1
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    Bernte_one where are you going to order the commercial DP from in turkey ?
    hi maybe i help youhttp://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18888

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Bernte_one where are you going to order the commercial DP from in turkey ?

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    hello ajay

    problem is that this project is not sure for rebuild (i think that for myself)
    everyone who build delta pulse has problem at some points and when not they have luck or they are electro engineers
    first i started to build i was sure i could get this unit working
    but since i had finished it i have trouble

    delta works but not the right way

    i hope that somebody in future can make that project idiot proof
    so that i can start a new one

    all detectors i have build have some little hints and there where tricky but delta pulse is a bit strange to me six potentiometer a lot of ic´s and diodes so much space for errors

    next weeks or month i will order commercial one from turkey i will check whats the different to the forum machine presented here

    some of my wishes is that somebody from forum could offer a tested kit for under 50 euro

    greatest obstacle is to collect al pieces for new one and the time for solder all components
    a full kit would save a lot of time an trouble

    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Ajay0707
    replied
    Why is this thread has gone to silent mode suddenly

    Hi,

    Why this thread has gone to a silent mode suddenly. Is there any reason. Is it being continued somewhere else. Someone please update.

    -Ajay

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X