Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nelson
    replied
    Hi Ivconic or anyone that can thruly respond
    Please just one question about coils. I have the Pulse Star II with the 1 by 1 meter coil.
    Now i will like to make a small coil for it, let´s said 21 cms. My question is, if i make the coil conserving the inductance and resistance of the 1 by 1 meter coil, should it works or this values changes depending on the size of coils?
    In advance many thanks
    Nelson



    Originally posted by ivconic View Post

    What are you gonna do there ???
    Today i wound 30 wind. on 20 cm , o.4mm wire...Well, i am not thrill with it
    but it can detect 2cm coin on 28-29cm...almost done.What to say?
    What ever result i get, always want some more..I keep thinking is it possible
    to do 20cm coil to detect 2 cm coin over 35cm!? Only one detector i saw can
    do that...Relic Hawk...coin is made from mixture of Cu and brass...Hard to test
    with! O.K. when you try it please post results here.
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi Ivconic, today i m still dealing with my surfmaster PI MD, this is working good, but with poor sensitivity, so now i m trying to find the problem.
    My question is , what cable should i have to use btw coil and circuit. I have heard thar coaxial cable like RG-58 is good, but in other PI projects i have used ordinary 300 ohms tv cable and also electrical cord, that shows me that PI machines seems to work ok.
    So can you tell me your opinion about this.
    In advance many thanks
    Nelson


    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    75cm hhop coil...

    Leave a comment:


  • zenit52
    replied
    Hi aft_72005,

    I have some questions from you,
    I send my tel number to your mail,
    Please send your tel number to my mail, or contact me by mail
    or yahoo messenger,

    I am waiting for you...
    Thanks... nima.

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    please contact me
    Hi zenit52
    I am here and ready ………………

    Leave a comment:


  • zenit52
    replied
    Hi aft_72005,

    man nima hastam lotfan ba man tamas begirid ,
    dar morde sakhte MD rahnemaeim konid, mamnon misham
    please contact me,

    [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    all targets that DP has found will be up on this week.
    I waiting see it ………….

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    a sensitivity of DP was better than TF900

    Hi KT315
    yes, pi detectors working more stable than TR detectors at deep.
    Best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    hi zenit52. I tested DP only on pretty big Main Delay, 100 and more us. especcially for huge targets only. I did DP only as deeper on big targets, not interesting in small objects I can find out ordinary way. a sensitivity of DP was better than TF900. I use 1*1 metre coil. all targets that DP has found will be up on this week.

    Leave a comment:


  • zenit52
    replied
    Hi kt315,

    very nice picture from your Deltapulse,
    please tell us your deltapulse, how much deep can detect
    one 10*10 cm metal plate ?

    Thanks...

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    Originally posted by bbsailor View Post
    Porkluvr,

    Just multiply the square coil side length by 4 and divide that result by 3.14159 or pi to get the equivalent round coil and use the round coil formula. The results will be very close to the actual coil inductance.

    bbsailor
    That makes sense. Thanks, bbsailor.

    Leave a comment:


  • bbsailor
    replied
    Originally posted by porkluvr View Post
    Does anyone have a link to a coil calculator that can operate on rectangular coils?

    Porkluvr,

    Just multiply the square coil side length by 4 and divide that result by 3.14159 or pi to get the equivalent round coil and use the round coil formula. The results will be very close to the actual coil inductance.

    Example: a square coil with a side of 10" (you can change the unit of measure to accomodate your coil) will have a total perimeter of 40". Divide 40 by 3.14159 and you get 12.732406" as the equivalent round coil diameter for a 10" square coil.

    If your rectangular coil is narrow, use 2X the length plus 2X the width for the perimeter and the use the above method, When a round coil is squeezed into a oval with about a 1 to 3 ratio, the inductance will be reduced by about 10 percent from the round calculation. The same thing applies to a rectangular coil with a 1 to 3 length to width ratio.

    I hope this answers your question.

    bbsailor

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    Square coil calculator

    Does anyone have a link to a coil calculator that can operate on rectangular coils?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    .
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    me and Delta Pulse at a lake.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • dino
    replied
    Hello everybody, i wanted to ask you if anyone of you have a shematic for PI detector with PCB that can detect small pices of metal inside animal stomak since i have a problem with my pet. Its kinda wierd but if anyone have anything that can help it would be great. I need a small sonde detector.

    Regards Dino

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X