Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jose
    replied
    Hola Belief
    Excellent work
    I use R 51 and C32 (1 ohm and 4700 mf) and a small sink for IRF 840, I see in the picture.
    P3 20K I use 10 K to 60% (approximately 120 microseconds) it seems that this value is the good compromise between power, minimum power consumption and moderate temperature IRF 840.
    Coil 1 * 1 meters
    This is my experience but not if it is right.
    Flat cable as shown in the photo, I got the best return.
    With less than 17 or 18 laps, the behavior of Delta Pulse is unstable.
    With over 4 ohm resistors reduces the sensitivity.
    I think we can try to type workshop with driver 18 X 1 mm.
    You can see another example on page 10 post 239, this same forum.

    Sincerely, Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • rajesh
    replied
    delta pluse

    hi nick i'm wish to
    building a delta pluse can you recmond me it or other actually i have hh that working fine but less sensitivity. i need a bear size metal detect at five feet .....rajesh

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by Belief View Post
    Detection depths.

    [ATTACH]9739[/ATTACH]

    Excellent Belief, but what for silver coin 1/3 cm (mean 3,33 mm) exist there? I never seen such miniature coin.

    Leave a comment:


  • Belief
    replied
    Detection depths.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	5.png
Views:	1
Size:	260.6 KB
ID:	323258

    Leave a comment:


  • Belief
    replied
    HI Jose Nice VID

    Cable flat is not available right now.

    Please tell me how can i make it

    Iused 0.50 Wire LIV and 13 turn And 4 Ohm for 1*1 . has no sense and

    Irf 840 is very overheated .

    pleas guide me .

    THanks.

    Iman Boroumand.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	475.6 KB
ID:	323256

    Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	496.9 KB
ID:	323257

    Leave a comment:


  • Belief
    replied
    Hi Jose
    I used it

    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	323254

    Click image for larger version

Name:	aVhmSTi-e516e922a7a97b957fe6e74d20781257.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	274.7 KB
ID:	323255
    Last edited by Belief; 09-12-2009, 12:08 AM. Reason: correct

    Leave a comment:


  • salim
    replied
    hi can someone make a simple side pcb br!

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by erolunall View Post
    Hello Jose

    140 cm for a coke .I did dot hear such distance. This forum begining a question about 45 cm for same coke.

    Erol
    Hi Erol, maybe you think 45cm for coin not for coke?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by erolunall View Post
    Hello Jose

    140 cm for a coke .I did dot hear such distance. This forum begining a question about 45 cm for same coke.
    Could you give a test video ? if it is so what is different on your Delta Pulse?

    Best Wishes
    Erol
    Prueba Delta Pulse



    Saludos Cordiales.

    Leave a comment:


  • Belief
    replied
    HI Jose

    Thanks for information

    Best regards.

    Iman boroumand.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by erolunall View Post
    Hello Jose

    140 cm for a coke .I did dot hear such distance. This forum begining a question about 45 cm for same coke.
    Could you give a test video ? if it is so what is different on your Delta Pulse?

    Best Wishes
    Erol
    Dear Erolunall
    I will try to prepare a video for next week.
    The soda cans as are preserved, are easy to spot as iron, remember that these are ideal conditions and with maximum profit at the controls of MD and optimal adjustment of delay time.
    Do not make major changes in the circuit, use lf357 (LF356 noisy).
    TX power potentiometer 20 K, I use 10 K for IRF840 not overheat the 60% (approximately 120 microseconds).
    Delay time from 20 to 30 microseconds, reducing training 1.5 na 1 n if necessary, otherwise as indicated in the scheme.
    Good PCBs for minimum phase noise preamps (lf357)

    Sorry do not speak English
    Best regards

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    Hello Jose

    140 cm for a coke .I did dot hear such distance. This forum begining a question about 45 cm for same coke.
    Could you give a test video ? if it is so what is different on your Delta Pulse?

    Best Wishes
    Erol

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by Belief View Post
    HI Jose

    Would you please send me your 1*1 coil's picture ?

    Thanks.

    Iman boroumand.
    Coil Picture
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Noemio
    replied
    400 Hz timings

    Maybe I am wrong but I've not been able to find this information on this 3D.
    Anybody, kindly, could post here timings for a DP working (tested) at 400 Hz? Thank you in advance.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by Belief View Post
    HI Jose

    Would you please send me your 1*1 coil's picture ?

    Thanks.

    Iman boroumand.
    Yes, I prepare the photos. A little time please.

    Best regards.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X