Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by Belief View Post
    Hi all

    I used 1mm wire for 1*1 coil 18 turns ,but it is has poor sensitivity

    please guide me.

    I used it.

    Thanks.
    Iman Boroumand.
    Hello Belief
    Try reducing R5, 680 ohm (page 33, post 823) to 400 ohms or less
    Sincerely Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • Belief
    replied
    Hi all

    I used 1mm wire for 1*1 coil 18 turns ,but it is has poor sensitivity

    please guide me.

    I used it.

    Thanks.
    Iman Boroumand.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Belief; 09-21-2009, 01:23 AM. Reason: correct

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Hello everyone

    Thanks Ivconic and kt315 by answer questions.

    Sincerely

    Leave a comment:


  • mariajones
    replied
    Hello friends.
    I read your comment and understand to your metal detector. I think your metal detector little bit too short. You detect a coke can be increasing. you will more research to this equipment and you may be improvement it...

    Leave a comment:


  • rajesh
    replied
    pcb size

    Originally posted by erolunall View Post
    Hello


    I attached 1.zip printable Pcb for delta pulse .

    Best Wishes
    Erol Ünal
    hi erolunall thank's actually i need size of pcb in milli meter i mean how many squer mm lenth and hight...rajesh

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by Belief View Post
    Hi Jeos

    when i increasing power knob, IRF840 is overheated.
    would you recommend me why?

    Thanks.
    because at maximum Pulse Width position of the knob the MOS-FET is working near critical heat mode. the chopper has some resistanse in open state... it is NOT IDEAL device... or you need to choose another one, more modern, more best from modern ones... not IRF840 that is yet OLDIE nowadays.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by okantex View Post
    Hi Jose ,
    I double checked schmatic of delta pulse and also checked component list
    but can not see parts with nummer R51 and C32

    last C is C31 and it is also 4700uF ....


    and original delta uses LF357 not lf 356 regards.

    I think there is problem with my eyes.
    and do you mean NOISE pot as POWER pot??
    kind regards,
    I see your problem you are waiting anybody must constantly update component list. then why you yourself is not able to do these simple things ALL ALONE?... some recent updates of the oldie schematic were coloured by green. if you may offer another way to contrast the updates... offer pls. an abstruction is not a way....

    Leave a comment:


  • DEMAC
    replied
    TRY THIS

    DP-90X180MM

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    Hello


    I attached 1.zip printable Pcb for delta pulse .

    Best Wishes
    Erol Ünal
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • rajesh
    replied
    delta pluse

    hi erolunall i looked over all post of delta pluse. i did not found dimesion of p.c.b. which lenth / width will be give me good result an single sided .....

    Leave a comment:


  • Belief
    replied
    Hi Jeos

    when i increasing power knob, IRF840 is overheated.
    would you recommend me why?

    Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Belief
    replied
    Originally posted by Tinkerer View Post
    I would like to see this 60x60cm gold plate.

    Tinkerer
    Hi,
    this table is belong to lorenz .

    Leave a comment:


  • Tinkerer
    replied
    Originally posted by Belief View Post
    Detection depths.

    [ATTACH]9739[/ATTACH]
    I would like to see this 60x60cm gold plate.

    Tinkerer

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by okantex View Post
    Hi Jose ,
    I double checked schmatic of delta pulse and also checked component list
    but can not see parts with nummer R51 and C32

    last C is C31 and it is also 4700uF ....


    and original delta uses LF357 not lf 356 regards.

    I think there is problem with my eyes.
    and do you mean NOISE pot as POWER pot??
    kind regards,

    Okan, reffering LF356; it can replace LF357 just right. I tried it once in the past and everything was almost exactly the same. I couldn't see differences.
    So put anyone you like there; 357 or 356.
    And yes; Noise is Power...

    Regards!

    Leave a comment:


  • okantex
    replied
    Hi Jose ,
    I double checked schmatic of delta pulse and also checked component list
    but can not see parts with nummer R51 and C32

    last C is C31 and it is also 4700uF ....


    and original delta uses LF357 not lf 356 regards.

    I think there is problem with my eyes.
    and do you mean NOISE pot as POWER pot??
    kind regards,

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X