Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Delta Pulse
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by raff33 View PostHi kt315
please can you put here photos of shield the pcb and grounded falsepanels via resistors 100 Ohm ?
many thanks advense
hi raf33,
I am glad you appreciated my note. because the shielding is REALLY IMPORTANT for the stabile work. I did due like it is done in Deepers 10DD. here is fixed schematic - R59 R60 has to be connected to +12V like to Deepers. look my photos in Deepers thread, you have to notice the wires between the points at PCB and falsepanels. there is a shield plate under the PCB - look at photo. it is grounded directly to +12V.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Hi g.s
Is va meter when measured by measurement set in 1 ohms the va meter the cursor moves.
-Does it work and there's a sound only?
best time
j.
Leave a comment:
-
please
Hi kt315Originally posted by kt315 View PostAbout one unstability I did meet of and fight with.
On winter Delta worked only good, but now not
I waste much time on a decision, but seems have got an answer. There is some kinda pickup from operator body. You have to shield the PCB. I did put a copper foil under the PCB, clued it to bottom of box and grounded by wire to schematic's (-E). I also grounded falsepanels via resistors 100 Ohm, those are aluminium done. Now DP works great.
yours
please can you put here photos of shield the pcb and grounded falsepanels via resistors 100 Ohm ?
many thanks advense
Leave a comment:
-
hi jap it va meter works at yours pcb why my own i have problem please help
Leave a comment:
-
Hi freind JapOriginally posted by jap View PostHi apocalypto
you must use a magnifying glass!!!!!!!!
bad pcb
Mistake is clear
you must measurement +12v between c31 =10000uf+,- Equal to between pin4,8
And pin1 .
Mistakes are terminals to develop measurement Because there is an a virtual GND=REF
In the case of lm555 Only
The negative terminal of the black color in - (pin1).
The positive terminal of a red color in + (pin4,
.
if not Maybe the battery are damaged
-------------
Other like D5 (TL062)
The negative terminal of the black color in - (virtual GND=REF)
best time
j.
1) I got 12 V between +,- of C31 = 10000 uF
2) I got 10,33 V between pins (1,4) and (1,
of NE555
please JAP i used this pcb of bombaci (26.08.07 / Duzenlem : 02) is it a good PCB ? if i will made a new pcb what is the good ?
Leave a comment:
-
Hi apocalypto
you must use a magnifying glass!!!!!!!!
bad pcb
Mistake is clear
you must measurement +12v between c31 =10000uf+,- Equal to between pin4,8
And pin1 .
Mistakes are terminals to develop measurement Because there is an a virtual GND=REF
In the case of lm555 Only
The negative terminal of the black color in - (pin1).
The positive terminal of a red color in + (pin4,
.
if not Maybe the battery are damaged
-------------
Other like D5 (TL062)
The negative terminal of the black color in - (virtual GND=REF)
best time
j.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by jap View PostHi apocalypto
This is a mistake in making pcb like short- and result a damage or measuring voltage xxrong
First 1-I advise using a magnifying glass and examine the worked PCB on the tracks or short welding tin
2- out 2 ICS from the PCB project D5 (TL062)+lm555
3- measuring the dots task, such as 2pin oe c31 =10000uf +,- , as +12V,pin4,8 of lm555 And pin1 so on ---
-----After this-- You get =+12v and then put them{2 ICS} one after one with the measurement the same dots every time you put one in order to know if one of them is damaged.
best time
j.
thnk's Jap
1) I hv'nt now a magnifying glass
2) i removed the 2 ICs (TL062 and NE555) as you said, when i mesure voltage at pin 1, 4 and 8 of NE555 connexion i got (-6,8 at pin 1) and (5,4 at pins 4 /
.
3) I put the TL062 i got the same results of 2)
4) when I put NE555 i got (-2 V at pins 4 /
and (-6,8 V at pin 1)
cordialy
Leave a comment:
-
Hi apocalypto
This is a mistake in making pcb like short- and result a damage or measuring voltage xxrong
First 1-I advise using a magnifying glass and examine the worked PCB on the tracks or short welding tin
2- out 2 ICS from the PCB project D5 (TL062)+lm555
3- measuring the dots task, such as 2pin oe c31 =10000uf +,- , as +12V,pin4,8 of lm555 And pin1 so on ---
-----After this-- You get =+12v and then put them{2 ICS} one after one with the measurement the same dots every time you put one in order to know if one of them is damaged.
best time
j.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi everybody
I feel i'm near the solution
to repair my delta pulse, i wld like to give you some details :
* I have the right voltage value E (5.4 V) at all the check points expect pin 4 of LM555 i got (-2.04 V).
* continued sound from speaker with or whitout metal near coil.
* D5 (TL062) become quickly very hot.
for information i have just a multimiter
please some advices
Cordialy
Leave a comment:
-
THANKS KT
i will check my DP
this your attached picture i have guestion
and the second picture which i madeAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
THIS IS ALL TURKISH PCB LAYOUT.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: