Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    updated
    Let see where i am wrong!!!
    1.My DP if work at 100 Hz then the period is 1/100Hz, = 0.01s = 10ms
    The frequency of original DP is 100Hz, so
    2. Tx Power.... I measure 140 ... 410 uS. Before 1 week a friend sent me a DP on the Turkish one side pcb. I measured the Tx and it worked at 60 ... 350 us. Maybe the component tolerance gives these diference.
    3.All the DP that i had had a delay sample of 30 .... 110 us. But you did not answered me if you find the 90 ... 170 us delay time OK?????
    4. Second sample delay.... At XR71 the potentiometer is 220K and at DP is 500 k. So the problem is what potentiometer do you have. I use a 220k potentiometer so my times are OK. And at on the other side on the field if the 2nd delay is > 300 us it is Ok for every electric field!!!

    And for end.... who said that here is place for FOOL PEOPLE, or what do you mean with "DO NOT FOOL HERE PEOPLE"

    Any way Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • batman1972
    replied
    Help for DP

    Hi Geo
    How are u this days?I made my DP finally.i have some questiones around it.
    pls guide me.
    1-i am looking for Medium size gold objects(Small dish,cup.small jar and etc...),How
    and where must i tune DP?(i mean time of delay,frecuency and in which points?)
    2-How can i change some elements of DP for best depth and sensetivity for my purpose?
    3-my DP Coil has alminium shield(Network Cable),where connect it?
    4-Another DP,which detector is good for make for my purpose?
    sorry for bad english
    Thanks for ur help and goodluck

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Of course I should say that about the sample delay Geo is right.
    I tried to get the first sample delay 90 to 170us... I could only get it by using a 220 ohms damping resistor!

    Best regards
    1843

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    I noticed you the last year...
    http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...ht=wrong+delta

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Hi Geo,
    Kt315 is right...!

    Best regards
    1843

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    updated
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Geo, I HAVE meeted MUCH mentions by people writing the diagram is WRONG! PLEASE BE MORE OBJECTIVE! DO NOT FOOL HERE PEOPLE!

    View My Video

    happy day tomorrow

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    A lot of times i gave here my O-scope screen shoot!!
    Why you don't believe me???
    Where are your O-scope screen shoot ?????
    Do you see normal the first sample delay to be between 90... and 170 us???
    I made the test a lot of times and the first sample delay (tr4) is between 30 and 110 us.
    If you don't believe try it

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    The 3th waveform is wrong.

    Geo , you specificly have another schematic
    can you give me your O-scope screen shoot?

    thanking in advance.

    truly yours

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    worldwide spread people, I give you right diagram. fix your data archive on Delta Pulse.

    yours
    The 3th waveform is wrong. Delay timing is 30 to 110 us. All the other are about the same

    I attach the timing of my DP
    Regards
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    worldwide spread people, I give you right diagram. fix your data archive on Delta Pulse.

    yours
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Yes ... But.... No special differences at frequency change. I work myDP at 400Hz with 20... 60cm coil and at 100Hz with coil 1x1 m. I did not saw differences at the general performance. The problem of the DP is the first stage. If you put the sens at max then the gain is highter but the performance is lower (maybe from the noise...). I tried a lot of times to give it more gain but without results.
    The only difference is that at 400Hz the detector is more quick
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred View Post
    Because of the capacitors, the gain should be frequency dependant, so your question is not easy to answer...
    the best would probably to make a simulation on LTspice or something...
    Regards,
    Fred.
    This is true.
    I noticed gain differs when freq. range is wider like from 90 to 250Hz. Made compromise somewhere at 120Hz, due using large coils with DP.
    Yes DP is excellent PI detector.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    Because of the capacitors, the gain should be frequency dependant, so your question is not easy to answer...
    the best would probably to make a simulation on LTspice or something...
    Regards,
    Fred.

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    Delta Pulse

    1843 , Gain of 10,000 seems high , that is why a 2nd opinion is very Welcome here right now. Delta Pulse is a very Good Detector . Did you see the videos on "utube" from a Technician called "Elbombaci" ??? Go to utube and on the search , type Delta pulse !!....Have a good Day....Eugene

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X