keith, i'm seeking this problem https://youtu.be/DeEica0Hb1M
video does not show good... T4 signal width constantly is changing (top line).
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Delta Pulse
Collapse
X
-
If found mistake on trieti layout, pin 5 and 6 of d9(4066) should be connected. For those of you who tried to make this two side layout.
Leave a comment:
-
new slogan for DP revision 5.0 board 'We Have Technology 1000 Years Ahead of Anything You See'
Leave a comment:
-
KT315, where is your dashing picture? I prefer the fat photo icon, it looks more great and reminds me of you who are angry but genius, ha ha ha.... ...
Leave a comment:
-
Ola Riss, eu gostaria de saber se ? poss?vel as 19 altera??es feitas por voc? e se poss?vel mostrar no esquema, eu poderia dar uma olhada ou enviar PM, porque realmente meu pulso delta 2 ? bom, mas efeito de solo ? ruim, e eu gostaria de melhorar. Muito obrigado pela sua ajuda. Just remembering my and this Sniffer XR-71 Delta Pulse 2 2010 without LCD because the LCD does not give adjustment and that I am also studying the reason. I already switched PIC, Trimpots, up to socket ICs and TL81 and does not make the adjustment.
Leave a comment:
-
Yes KT,
but it seems that the people who made it have never opened geotech again ...
Leave a comment:
-
J10. something the tail of the dog. probably needed thing but does nothing. just hanging to-out out-to up-down down-up.
it is a pot TUNE. tune what? ask the modificator for what. yet one threshold pot althought there is one threshold pot.
so you see just a dog with the two tails.
Leave a comment:
-
Please give information, what is the J10 line in this picture?
Leave a comment:
-
that german is not new for me. i can give you Aban's sketches directly copied from it.
Leave a comment:
-
This scheme –Delta Pulse is actually German ,, Sniffer XR 71’’Originally posted by kt315 View PostDelta Pulse does not needed in additional advertising. Delta Pulse is the perfect working deeper impulse detector released and checked in
thousands copies worldwide.
. I was forced to make 19 changes to this scheme , to make it work normally, steadily , without nerve-forming behavioral abnormalities…
I have removed the unstable work of VCO – NE 555 , I added a buffer ,because instead of a loudspeaker I use piezo from a German phone-wired, from secondary raw materials (scrap) . The sound from piezo is deafening
, VCO there is no irritating hysteresis anymore . I realized partial (incomplete ) elimination of the ground effect , consistent (pursuant ) with damping curves of the targets that interest me .
By the way , did you not notice,that the integrator does not work normally? I add 2 diodes 1N4148 and resistor 39 killoom, connected in a circuit diode ,,OR ‘’. This makes the detector work much , much better .
Leave a comment:
-
ups i remember. somebody did want to change DP schematic and did disappear after.
nothing of amazing here for me, there are always 'modificators', in all subjects. they try do something and vu alia, run out.
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: