DB
i did not checked this mod, do not have detailed info. koliaj wrote it gives more stability. in my opinion DP works perfectly
and stably, in a case you did all right.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Delta Pulse
Collapse
X
-
KT, I saw a mod for audio for Delta pulse "koljaj". Have you any more info on it's implementation.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
a circuit for detect iron gold is delta pulse. this schematic IS FREE AND SHARED UP -!!!hi
i live in .............
we dont have metal detector becuse it is illegal
i need a circuit metal detector for detect iron , gold
you can help me?
i find different circuit but I do not know which one is better
i can work with avr pic and a little arm
tanks
Leave a comment:
-
i tell you again. i am NOT ABLE to help you if you do board yourself. you have to use only my board.hi sir how are you ...my name .... am 30 years old ....and I read
too much about you and your post in geotech ...
sir I wish you can help me to can make my metal detector delta plus
work .....I copy your pcb and I use every thing like the circuit plan
but there is no sound just when I turn it off its give a peak when its
working no sound ...pleas whats the problim am so tired trying to fix
it ...pleas help me .....
or, you have to use a CHECKED AND TESTED board.
i HAD released opamp tester and the boards HAD ordered. that will COVER all your problems withsir ....I use tl062cn and ne555p...sn74hc4066n....lf357.....mm74hc4538n....
pleas can we chat in whatsup if you like ...pleas help me we have here
turckish gold box around my place its at 1.5 meter I promiss you I ll
give you 25% if you help me ..its have 70kg of gold I live in .....
and we have too much turkish signs here .....pleas sir trust me and I
I promiss you
I wish you reply my massage ....and I ll bee so happy if you add me In
whatsapp this my number in whatsapp
........................
I can send you video or pic of my detector pleas sir I need this help
all kind of opamps.
Leave a comment:
-
check all jumpers wires on pcb. compare layouts. all o-scope diagrams and turkish pcb pics see here http://www.md4u.ru/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9684&start=25Originally posted by marthen337 View PostThis my pcb
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
look
This my pcb
Leave a comment:
-
hello to all
hello.....
am new here and I wish I get help ..
I build delta plus 2 with the turcksh pcb and the detector not working ....its detect my hands only ...if I put the j3 switch up its detect my hands ..and for down its didnt detect any thing ..
I made nice pcb and do every thing the same
the sound.noise.trashhold.sens.gain.signal. working but its didnt detect I usa 110cm coil with 16 turn and 680ohm ...pleas helpme
Leave a comment:
-
KT515
To improve audiovisual information (when searching for other metal detectors except sound look at the screen to determine the signal strength), you can connect to the Board of Your development LCD Turkish development, as a simple display that shows the battery level and signal strength.
The assembled Board was connected to the test coil when changing the settings (sens; tr.hold) the sound appears and reset, the metal reacts.
Leave a comment:
-
where did the trace burn? draw point on this pic.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by kt315 View Postyou use old diagram with mistake. delete it. http://www.md4u.ru/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9684&start=25
right one --->>>
Yes, thanks, I corrected the picture in the message.
Leave a comment:
-
you use old diagram with mistake. delete it. http://www.md4u.ru/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9684&start=25
right one --->>>Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
good job on your projectGreetings to you, brothers and sisters!
I assembled the device on a single-sided Board.
Immediately am asking forgiveness, that my of knowledge in radio electronics not strong, so can be quite elementary questions). No offense :-)
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: