Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Delta Pulse
Collapse
X
-
You guess my problem! My Delta Pulse can sensing only bigger metals but not coin sized features. And this is normally that I take a metal away, the ticking sound surrounding a delay?
-
mine address for a contact [email protected]ΚΤ give me thread I get and I dvd ...........
Leave a comment:
-
I think Attilawap is trying to say that his Delta Pulse is only detecting large metal objects, but not small objects like coins.
Also, surely the ticking should increase in frequency when metal approaches the coil, not decrease.
Leave a comment:
-
dear attilawap We believe that the YOUR delta normally work..
play around a bit after pot width and delay and threshold and you find that normally work...
GOOD LUCK
ΚΤ give me thread I get and I dvd ...........
Leave a comment:
-
Hy! I build the Delta Pulse metal detector, but I have a problem which be seen in this video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ot67ggahphi3br/00004.MTS
Have a solution everybody?
Leave a comment:
-
Kt315 either one who elbombaci I can't pull myself I prefer fcb PCB one side because it's easy to make it, I'll see you later, scema pcb and what error dipcb
Leave a comment:
-
if you made a pcb of elbombaci why you do not ask elbombaci himself?? I do not know his layout. that is unknown matter for me and where there are mistakes you must fix at it I do not aware. WHO IS MISTER ELBOMBACI? let his face be get out to the Light here from darkness underground mole tunnels.Originally posted by liekwang View Post?Kt315 I make a pcb elbombaci but only the sound continuously does not detect at all against metal
Leave a comment:
-
?Kt315 I make a pcb elbombaci but only the sound continuously does not detect at all against metal
Leave a comment:
-
I can not get at the meaning your question. can you formulate it by another words?Originally posted by liudengyuan View PostHello everyone, this feature alone who can put TUNE raised? I want to use it for other circuits, the reset is cleared, who can help me? Thank you
Leave a comment:
-
elbombaci board works. all types of sound generated. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dasNwZogb8U
good synthesizer you get. music jack-in-box.
Leave a comment:
-
?The failure of delta plus geotech forum that no one can find the problem from the start 1 and 88 tread I read only the 1% who could work the delta pulse what pcb layout and scema 1 side is not accurate where I can get the pcb layouts black white true accurate and worked..???
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: