Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by Belief View Post
    Hello Jose

    I have some question

    1 - which frequency is your delta in found power mode (300 HZ or 120 HZ)

    2 - wich part list did you use ?

    3 - How much is output voltage of delta in full power mode ?

    4 - I want to know that your 1*1 coil has how much uH ?

    5 - How mouch is the maximum depth detection with 1*1 coil

    ( metal dimensions) ?

    Thanks...
    Hello Belief
    Tests in the video were made with 450 Hz
    The component values are according to the diagram on page 33 of the forum with some modifications I mentioned earlier.
    I have no instrument for measuring the coil uH
    Do not perform tests of maximum detection distance.
    The power is 12 volts
    For the original Delta Pulse frequency is 100 or 120 Hz Roll 1.2 * 1.2 meters and 300 Hz Roll 45 * 45 Cm.
    My advice is to experiment with smaller coils, then when you are familiar with your detector may attempt to modify the frequency and the delay time to obtain the maximum benefit of its MD.
    Greetings

    Leave a comment:


  • Belief
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose View Post
    Hello Belief
    I use flat cable 18 drivers that I provided elevator maintenance technicians, the diameter is 1 mm. approximately, the total resistance is about 2 ohm.
    I use MD damping resistance of 680 ohm, in the 1x1 meter coil added two parallel 2.2 K ohm (1.1 k ohm). The operation is stable.
    The scheme without modification as shown in previous posts.
    Sorry I do not speak English.
    Hello Jose

    I have some question

    1 - which frequency is your delta in found power mode (300 HZ or 120 HZ)

    2 - wich part list did you use ?

    3 - How much is output voltage of delta in full power mode ?

    4 - I want to know that your 1*1 coil has how much uH ?

    5 - How mouch is the maximum depth detection with 1*1 coil

    ( metal dimensions) ?

    Thanks...

    Leave a comment:


  • Belief
    replied
    Hi all

    Is there anybody to know that how calculate the

    Formula of making coil ?

    Thanks .
    Iman Boroumand.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by bilneo View Post
    thanks diminute for the led informations!!

    I cheked the voltage and the +E/-E is about 3.56 V :s I don't know if my NE556 is working correctely, that's what I suspect

    Regards
    The tension "-E" "+ E" should be about -10.6 Volts, to check the diodes 1N4142 (BD8, BD9)
    Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • Belief
    replied
    Hi all

    I need metal detector for 5 meter detection depth

    pelease guide me.

    Thanks.

    Iman boroumand

    Leave a comment:


  • bilneo
    replied
    thanks diminute for the led informations!!

    I cheked the voltage and the +E/-E is about 3.56 V :s I don't know if my NE556 is working correctely, that's what I suspect

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • diminute
    replied
    Led only is on when the baterry is about 10.5 volts or lower. Is a indicator for when is necessary recharger the battery;

    If you don“t have osciloscope you need to verify all voltages. For example, you need to check if you have the correct values for and E-, is I remenber the correct values is V(-) - 1.2 or 1.3

    Thanks,

    diminute

    Leave a comment:


  • bilneo
    replied
    I forget another thing when power supply is 9V led is ON when 12V the led doesn't lights! (i used double face PCB) hop this helps to fix my problem

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • bilneo
    replied
    Hi all !!
    First many thanks and regards for you all Geo, Ivnovic, kt315 carl...
    I have Build Delta pulse yesterday but it works with a very poor sensibility and it's always making a continues loud sound from head phone though TRSHOLD is at the MINIMUM!! I can't make it silent!! (when TRSHOLD is at maxmimum it sound like a sirene)

    When i Disconect disk coil nothing changes, the continues sound is always here (loud sound, a rapide tic tac after what come silence when dicreasing TRSHOLD but in my case TRSHOLD is already at minimum but sound doesn't come silent)

    When I tried with a 3V battery the sound is adjusted normally and it become silent but with a 9V or 12V battery adjustment are imbossible in minimum. (i tried 12V/2A 12V/4.5A)

    I realy don't know what to do, I'm not an electronicien experiment and a haven't an oscilloscope!

    many thanks and respects for who can save me!!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Yes it was PSII Pro..
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    No i had PSII Pro. It is without black box.
    Wait...i will find some photos...

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    I suspected PS is without Black Box, PS-II with it. or I am not right?

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    pulse star has TWO levels of protection from coping:
    - Black Box way. epoxy-encapsulated block with PCB's you are not able to open without full damage it.
    - two PIC chips with code protection.

    you even have NOT ABSOLIUTELY a chance to learn pulse star. we say about OPEN project here, DP is of.
    I had version without "black box" on service. Not an issue.
    But real issue are those 2 PIC's ! Protected!

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    pulse star has TWO levels of protection from coping:
    - Black Box way. epoxy-encapsulated block with PCB's you are not able to open without full damage it.
    - two PIC chips with code protection.

    you even have NOT ABSOLIUTELY a chance to learn pulse star. we say about OPEN project here, DP is of.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Belief View Post
    Hi all

    Which one is better, delta pulse or pulse strar II ?

    are there anybodys to have PCB ?


    Thanks....
    Pulse Star II is generally better. And more expensive.
    DP is good cose it can be easy made in homemade arrangement..
    You have few nice versions of pcb on these forums. PCB for PS II i haven't seen yet here..

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X