Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • diminute
    replied
    Replace

    In the Deltha Pulse I can replace:

    1 - LF 357 by LM318P or NE5534 ????
    2 - TL062 by TL072 ???
    3 - BC 546 by BC 548 ???
    3 - BC 557 by BC 558 ???

    Please awnser me these questions, and thank...

    What's is the final version of Deltha Pulse (schematics) ???

    Leave a comment:


  • forst
    replied
    Hello I have been building Delta PULSE detector and I m a beginner. I dont know how works and how to cennect TR0, TR1, TR2, TR3, TR4, TR5, TR6, TR7, TR8, TR9. I didnt found this how to work. Please help me...

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by ma330
    hi to all
    i want build sniffer xr71 .but i have many question. any one can please ask to me.
    can sniffer breekup between metals for exampel .: between gold and other metals????????????

    2. can i build larger search coil for sniffer . exampel 1meter in 1meter?????

    3.sniffer is sens to small object like( coin) whit large search coil?????????

    4. max depth detect whit search coil 40cm ????????

    5.have sniffer constant in ground effect????

    tank you.
    Hi.
    1. If you mean discrimination then No
    2.Yes
    3. With coil 1 x1 m No. No one detector with large coil is sensitive to small objects
    4. Maybe 2 m
    5. If you mean stability yes

    Leave a comment:


  • ma330
    replied
    sniffer xr71

    hi to all
    i want build sniffer xr71 .but i have many question. any one can please ask to me.
    can sniffer breekup between metals for exampel .: between gold and other metals????????????

    2. can i build larger search coil for sniffer . exampel 1meter in 1meter?????

    3.sniffer is sens to small object like( coin) whit large search coil?????????

    4. max depth detect whit search coil 40cm ????????

    5.have sniffer constant in ground effect????

    tank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    First test with 16 turns no good. I will come back again with second test with 30 turns.
    Bye
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    No problem...


    I cut my pipes same as you planing..Only way to do it!
    Don't worry about heat, no heat at all....There is 2.5 Amps current in my
    coil and no heat after 30minutes....at least no noticeable changes!
    I filled pipes with "pur penn" mass...
    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • detectoman
    replied
    your coil is for magnetism or is resistence for heat eggs? hups

    jajajaja you coil nedd refrigeration, some radials how the heads of motorcycles, you is employ big demasiado power of bateries ????mjmujm detectoman

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by pml
    Using pipes is very interesting idea. The only thing I have in question is heat dissipation _if_ they are plastic, pvc. If they're metal then ignore this post. I believe plastic is a poor conductor of heat. So I'm just wondering how much heat the pipes can dissipate. Perhaps it will be enough, but I think the wires will be noticeably hotter than normal. As you know, heat increase wire resistance.

    my 0.02
    Paul
    Good question. I did not think it by no means. The pipes are plastic and I do not know how much heat it can dissipation. In any case the increase of resistance will not be big for a increase of temperature of inductor at 20..30 degrees of Celsius. The experiment will show if exists problem.

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • pml
    replied
    Using pipes is very interesting idea. The only thing I have in question is heat dissipation _if_ they are plastic, pvc. If they're metal then ignore this post. I believe plastic is a poor conductor of heat. So I'm just wondering how much heat the pipes can dissipate. Perhaps it will be enough, but I think the wires will be noticeably hotter than normal. As you know, heat increase wire resistance.

    my 0.02
    Paul

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic

    Water pipes !!!! I made one simillar, but 30x30cm....
    It is working good. I put 30 windings in it,0.4mm....
    Good Geo !!!
    Hi. How you inserted the wire? I will cut the upper side of pipe and i will insert the wire. After it i will close the cut with thermo silicone. I will try with 2 winds. 28..30 turns for 100 hz and 12 turns for 400 hz. I will send photo.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Nice...


    Water pipes !!!! I made one simillar, but 30x30cm....
    It is working good. I put 30 windings in it,0.4mm....
    Good Geo !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    This time i am building a square coil 60 x 60 cm. When i will finish it i will send the results.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by Satel
    Sorry, legs 3, 13, and 16 +V, 8 is -v
    Sorry,
    hi eroll
    Satel has right
    leg 3.13 and 16 +E
    Leg 8 and leg 1 at -E (be careful not at gnd)
    good luck

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Another...


    Many regards to you Geo! I am very busy these days, that's why i am here so rare....We'll talk much more later..
    The Delta Pulse .pcb and schematic KT315 posted here are just right! 100%
    I made one before some time and it is working fine. Yesterday i finished another Delta Pulse, this time with no changes at all, and it is working too, maybe even better than first one....I am so glad. Later i am gonna post here more about it....
    regards
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Satel
    replied
    Sorry, legs 3, 13, and 16 +V, 8 is -v
    Sorry,

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X