Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • erolunall
    replied
    hello
    attached zipped lay of dp single sided
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    Hello All

    I attached single sided delta pulse in sprint layout 5 format drawed By Hakan Durmaz from elbombacı design pcb .he has www.durmazonline.com about detectors Please write if find any errors

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by batman1972 View Post
    Dear Geo
    my DP was finished yesterday(I used Kt315 PCB and elements)TR1 is IRF840,but i have some problem
    and question.pls guide me what must i do?(below result was without connect coil to DP)
    1- i know PR1 pot is for tune the frequence but in which check points exacltly i can see correct frequence
    (100Hz) by Osiloscope or Fr meter?
    2- When i power switch ON,the power LED turn on for a very shot time and turn off again and it will not be OFFFF but Tune switch
    work and microAmp move up,what is the problem?
    3- i had a mistake!!!the battery was short contact and circuit was connect,is it possible circuit damage ?
    is it possible send me ur DP schematic,PCB and element detail ?
    sorry for bad english
    thank u very much and goodluck my friend
    Hi, To read the frequency you must connect the probe at the tr2.
    I don't think that the circuit has damaged from battery short.
    If you will read this thread from page 1 you will find every DP schematic. I use the schematic that writes Micron Electronics........Delta Pulse.
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • batman1972
    replied
    sorry for a mistake!

    Dear Geo
    my DP was finished yesterday(I used Kt315 PCB and elements)TR1 is IRF840,but i have some problem
    and question.pls guide me what must i do?(below result was without connect coil to DP)
    1- i know PR1 pot is for tune the frequence but in which check points exacltly i can see correct frequence
    (100Hz) by Osiloscope or Fr meter?
    2- When i power switch ON,the power LED turn on for a very shot time and turn off again and it will not be OFFFF but Tune switch
    work and microAmp move up,what is the problem?
    3- i had a mistake!!!the battery was short contact and circuit was connect,is it possible circuit damage ?
    is it possible send me ur DP schematic,PCB and element detail ?
    sorry for bad english
    thank u very much and goodluck my friend

    Leave a comment:


  • batman1972
    replied
    DP not reflex!

    Dear Geo
    my DP was finished yesterday(I used Kt315 PCB and elements)TR1 is IRF840,but i have some problem
    and question.pls guide me what must i do?(below result was without connect coil to DP)
    1- i know PR1 pot is for tune the frequence but in which check points exacltly i can see correct frequence
    (100Hz) by Osiloscope or Fr meter?
    2- When i power switch ON,the power LED turn on for a very shot time and turn off again and it will not be On but Tune switch
    work and microAmp move up,what is the problem?
    3- i had a mistake!!!the battery was short contact and circuit was connect,is it possible circuit damage ?
    is it possible send me ur DP schematic,PCB and element detail ?
    sorry for bad english
    thank u very much and goodluck my friend

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    HELP ME PLEASE
    HI GEO I AM FROM IRAN.
    I NEED Component List DELTA PULSE.
    I DONT KNOW NUMBER:
    RESISTORS = ? WATT AND HOW %?
    CAPACITORS :
    C7 220UF = ??V
    c8 10uf = ??V
    c12 100uf = ??v
    c21 10 uf = ??v
    c27 220uf =??v
    and c29 100 uf = ?v
    thanks alot for help.
    [email protected]
    Hi
    Seem as you are beginner , and for you better begin with simple pulse
    Induction .
    Regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    HI GEO I AM FROM IRAN.
    I NEED Component List DELTA PULSE.
    I DONT KNOW NUMBER:
    RESISTORS = ? WATT AND HOW %? 1/4watt........ 1...5%
    CAPACITORS :
    C7 220UF = ??V All capacitors at 16V minimum
    c8 10uf = ??V
    c12 100uf = ??v
    c21 10 uf = ??v
    c27 220uf =??v
    and c29 100 uf = ?v
    thanks alot for help.
    [email protected]
    Hi.
    Good luck

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    I AM SORRY FRO USE YOUR NAME

    HI all.
    i am sorry fro use your name UNREGISTERED!!!!!!!!!!!
    I AM FROM IRAN!!!!!!!!!???????
    I NEED Component List DELTA PULSE.
    I DONT KNOW NUMBERS:
    RESISTORS = ??? WATT AND HOW %???
    CAPACITORS :
    C7 220UF = ??V
    c8 10uf = ??V
    c12 100uf = ??v
    c21 10 uf = ??v
    c27 220uf =??v
    and c29 100 uf = ?v
    send my mail
    thanks alot for help.
    [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    HELP ME PLEASE

    HI GEO I AM FROM IRAN.
    I NEED Component List DELTA PULSE.
    I DONT KNOW NUMBER:
    RESISTORS = ? WATT AND HOW %?
    CAPACITORS :
    C7 220UF = ??V
    c8 10uf = ??V
    c12 100uf = ??v
    c21 10 uf = ??v
    c27 220uf =??v
    and c29 100 uf = ?v
    thanks alot for help.
    [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Hi Nelson
    Please let me check my drawing.
    If it is ok, then send for you.
    Regards .

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi my friend.
    No i don´t have the file. I just did the original doble side pcb with lots of jumpers.
    Now i m tring to draw on sprint layout 5, a pcb for Anker 60.
    Do you have Delta Pulse one side on sprint layout file to share it?
    Regards
    Nelson




    Originally posted by aft_72005 View Post
    Hi Nelson
    No, I don’t test yet .because it completed later.
    Drew it with sprint layout 4 .can you send me
    Your drawing?
    I am seem you, have eagle, orcad,proteus also
    Protel .I am working with protel and sp4 and sp5.
    Me email: [email protected]
    Regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Hi erolunall
    Had differences between my drawing and elbombaci.

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Hi Nelson
    No, I don’t test yet .because it completed later.
    Drew it with sprint layout 4 .can you send me
    Your drawing?
    I am seem you, have eagle, orcad,proteus also
    Protel .I am working with protel and sp4 and sp5.
    Me email: [email protected]
    Regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied


    elbombacı designed

    http://www.savefile.com/files/1018088

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    elbombacı design of delta pulse single sided
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X