Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • detectoman
    replied
    geo: one question for you., maistro, what is the mejor detector diagram? delta pi?
    and the most little diagram also effective for build

    geo una pregunta para ti, maistro de los detectores, jejeje un abrazote, ahora pregunto, cual es el mejor diagrama facil y conseguible en la red, es acaso el delta pi, o hay otro? y te pregunto si existe un sencillo diagrama ruso o ingles, o del que sea ,que siendo pequeño y facil de construir sea muy efectivo? cual viene siendo?

    nos vemos brother
    detectorista detectoman

    Leave a comment:


  • detectoman
    replied
    se entiende o no mi ingles, como he estado hablando , j player? dime..

    un saludo detectorista

    detectoman

    Leave a comment:


  • J_Player
    replied
    Detectorman... Esta mejor si tu escribas en inglés y tambien en español. Los gringos no intienden lo que tu dices. Si tu escribes en inglés y español, entonces todo entenderá. Tu hablas muy buen inglés. Todos pueden entender lo que tu dices.

    English version:
    Detectorman... It is better if you write in english and also in spanish. The gringos don't understand what you say. If you write in english and spanish, then all will understand. You speak good enough english for us to understand.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by okantex
    what is the value of Tr1?

    are PR1 and Tr1 both trimmer pot?

    I do not know what PR means
    Hi.
    Tr1 is a test point. Pr1 is a trimer for frequency regulate. I cant see any trimmer or pot with name Tr1.

    Have a nice day.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by okantex
    thanks Kt315

    I looked at schematics.
    this list is for delta.
    I still have questions.
    in schematic there are components like vd16,vd17,c30,c31
    where will we use them.
    will not we need them?
    this list just gives components on pcb ,am I right?
    can you give me full elements list that I have to buy from electronic store
    including potensiometers,current meter scala,on/off button and others
    Hi.
    VD16, VD17 are leds. One for power on and the other for low battery. C30 and C31 are electrolytics capacitors. You can use only one (no c31).

    Leave a comment:


  • okantex
    replied
    Hi Detectoman
    I see tha t you wnt to help me
    THANKS A LOT
    but I can not understand your language.

    Leave a comment:


  • detectoman
    replied
    respondanle a okantex el tiene inquietudes y necesita su opinion, acuerdense de cuando ustedes tambien necesitaban de la dirigencia de otros, creo que okantex empieza y necesita su supervision, y haganlo muy detalladamente y claramente, claro esta los que saben, si yo supiera le diria, pero tambien soy neofito en esto, claro me las ingenio para entender, pero okantex esta metido en un proyecto que para el es muy desmesurado quizas de acuerdo a sus animos

    ok help to okantex
    detectorista detectoman

    Leave a comment:


  • Treiti
    Guest replied
    delta

    Full doc. Shematic Delta PI

    Soft Sprint Layot v4
    Treiti

    Leave a comment:


  • okantex
    replied
    what is the value of Tr1?

    are PR1 and Tr1 both trimmer pot?

    I do not know what PR means

    Leave a comment:


  • okantex
    replied
    thanks Kt315

    I looked at schematics.
    this list is for delta.
    I still have questions.
    in schematic there are components like vd16,vd17,c30,c31
    where will we use them.
    will not we need them?
    this list just gives components on pcb ,am I right?
    can you give me full elements list that I have to buy from electronic store
    including potensiometers,current meter scala,on/off button and others

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    I have only a list, wrote by Jean-Charles. do you mean this list?

    Composant Valeur
    C1 15nF
    C2 1nF
    C3 10nF
    C4 1,5nF
    C5 1,5nF
    C6 1,5nF
    C7 220µF
    C8 10µF
    C9 100nF
    C10 100nF
    C11 100nF
    C12 100µF
    C13 15pF
    C14 100nF
    C15 100nF
    C16 100nF
    C17 47pF
    C18 100nF
    C19 100nF
    C20 100nF
    C21 10µF
    C22 100nF
    C23 100nF
    C24 100nF
    C25 220nF
    C26 47nF
    C27 220µF
    C28 100nF
    C29 100µF

    CI1 LM556
    CI2 CD4538
    CI3 CD4538
    CI4 LF357
    CI5 TL062
    CI6 TL062
    CI7 TL062
    CI8 NE555
    CI9 CD4066
    CI10 CD4066

    P1_1 47k
    P2 470k
    P3 22k
    P4 22k
    P5 10k

    PR1 220k

    R1 680k
    R2 6k8
    R3 47k
    R4 5k6
    R5 2k2
    R6 680
    R7 15k
    R8 27k
    R9 68k
    R10 100k
    R11 100k
    R12 10k
    R13 10k
    R14 1k
    R15 820
    R16 12k
    R17 120k
    R18 120k
    R19 4k7
    R20 2k2
    R21 47k
    R22 47k
    R23 4k7
    R24 4k7
    R25 4k7
    R26 4k7
    R27 4k7
    R28 56k
    R29 1M
    R30 1M
    R31 5k6
    R32 330
    R33 4k7
    R34 22k
    R35 5k6
    R36 56k
    R37 560
    R38 10k
    R39 1k
    R40 12k
    R41 6k8
    R42 22k
    R43 6k8
    R44 330
    R45 39
    R46 2,2
    R47 2k2
    R48 8k2

    T1 IRF840
    T2 BC546
    T3 BC557
    T4 BC546
    T5 BC546
    T6 BC546
    T7 BC546
    T8 BC546
    T9 BC557
    T10 BC557

    VD1 1N4148
    VD2 1N4148
    VD3 1N4148
    VD4 1N4148
    VD5 1N4148
    VD6 1N4148
    VD7 1N4148
    VD8 1N4148
    VD9 1N4148
    VD10 1N4148
    VD11 1N4148
    VD12 1N4148
    VD13 1N4148
    VD14 Zener 8V2
    VD15 Zener 9V1

    Leave a comment:


  • okantex
    replied
    Hi kt315

    Thanks.I know that pages.also I have them in my PC.
    but my problem is that I can not identify all components.
    at first I wanted to build xr71 but as you can see in the link you gave.there are some components not written openly.like some transistors just called NPN but what are they.I looked at geo's schematic .there I saw two types BC214 and BC284 .which one is which one?
    this is my problem.
    if you can enlarge the picture of components and add absent ones in paint .
    it would be easy to build.
    And another problem is that in delta schamatic there is C30 ,C31 ..but in pcb layouts there is no C30,C31 ..
    delta is commercial and can create problems for our site.but you can help for xr71 .nowadays no body produces it as commercial I think.
    can you control and correct all components for us please
    thanks
    have a nice day

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    you could be turn on Search engine in the forum and to see there are much about DP. the people likes to double one subject in much lines... why - I do not know (((

    for example
    https://www.geotech1.com/thuntings/s...ighlight=delta

    yours

    Leave a comment:


  • okantex
    replied
    Hi Lake

    thanks for your offer first
    but as gemini build it wrong through the sheet ,I can also build it wrong.
    I build two detector before and non worked.
    if someone helps with pictures we could build for us, too.
    for example Geo's pcb layout is much better.because it showscomponents with numbers in schematic.that is okay but still I can not find C30,C31 in it.
    if somebody puts pictures of finished pcb .and connections of outer parts ,it will be good for all.
    thanks all

    Leave a comment:


  • Lake
    replied
    Read from schematics?


    I constructed mine from schematics.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X