Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • okantex
    replied
    thanks kt315
    but I wanted to mean something like abans component list.
    in abans lay out list there are some unwritten transistors and unnamed components for new starting builders.
    and I thought may be you can give full components layout list for easy build study.

    in your file, positions of components are okay.but what are their names(numbers,codes)
    I can not decide which component to put where

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    SPRINT LAYOUT 4.0. , yours

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Hi Kt315
    thanks for your answer first.
    But I could not open your attecment.
    to see which program do I have to use?
    you can also use my mail
    [email protected]
    if needs.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    DELTA PULS in Sprint Layout format. pls check it with PCB image you have of.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Hi All,
    Hİ Kt315
    is it possible for you to give components lay out list.Like aban did for xr71p
    I want to build your 400khz pcb.
    and if you can put picture for connections It would be better for everybody.
    may be step by step building pictures?
    thanks
    have a nice day

    Leave a comment:


  • Bojidar
    replied
    Hi

    I have somewhere PCB's and cad system,but it is old DOS program.If anyone have interest about it-will try to find it.This detector work very goog with big coil,but have a problems with small.Shematic i near to SNIFFER XR71.May be small coil from SNIFFER XR71 will work on Delta Pulse?I don't do this experiment. I don't have original info for coil of XR71 to do this experiment.I saw before years in one book picture on SNIFFER with small coil.Comment of autor was "It work excellent with small and big coils",but info for coil miss.....

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    we have PCB in Sprint Layout format now.
    done by Treiti - thanks lots him!! please, check the PCB.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Mikes
    replied
    Hello!

    The English version of a site is open.

    http://mikes.front.ru/index_e.html

    Mikes

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by Lake
    Should the Delta Pulse supply voltage be +12V battery only or two +12V batteries?
    In other schematics there was only a single +12V battery and other had +-12V?
    Or does it actually matter...
    The voltage is a single +12v battery. At the schematics +E is the +12v and the -E is -(12V-1.2v=10.8V).

    Leave a comment:


  • Lake
    replied
    Delta Pulse supply voltage?

    Should the Delta Pulse supply voltage be +12V battery only or two +12V batteries?
    In other schematics there was only a single +12V battery and other had +-12V?
    Or does it actually matter...

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    PCB image
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    I only reminder some info of JCM, in hope it will be useful for the people.

    ---
    Bonjour,
    The construction of Delta-Pulse doesn't put any problem.

    Concerning R39 and R40 to respect values of the diagram. The XR71 is different on this point and the T8 transistor is a PNP.

    Concerning R1 and PR1 authorizes the adjustment of the frequency of the pulse. Delta - Pulse works to 100Hz and the XR71 over of 300Hz. my delta-pulse operates to 400Hz.
    I replaced R1 by a 120k.
    The frequency is given by the constant of time (R1+PR1)*C1.
    If you don't have of oscillo to respect R1 to 680K and replaced PR1 by a strap.
    The frequency of beating is not critical if one doesn't pass certain value.

    Attention on the printed circuit it is necessary to add a strap between the paw 2 and 6 of the IC8.

    Jean-Charles
    ----

    For the sensitivity :
    coke: 70cm
    coin of 5F silver: 30cm
    gold ring: 20cm

    For the coil :
    30 turns of 0,35mm enameled wire on 200mm

    I replaced
    R1(680k) by a 120k.
    R7(15k) by a 10k.
    R5(2k2) by a 1k
    R6(680Ohm) by a 1k.
    IRF740 by an IRF840.

    It is a good and funny PI.

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    thank you victor

    thank you victor

    Leave a comment:


  • VICTOR
    replied
    delta pulse

    In these site you have very schematics metal detectors.
    www.detektory.wz.cz

    Sory my bed english.
    xau...

    Leave a comment:


  • mosley
    Guest replied
    schematic and PCB

    any body have the part list, schematic and PCB for delta pulse, please send it to me,

    [email protected],

    appreciate it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X