Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dean Sarelius
    replied
    Hi KT315,
    I have finished building the DP3 and I am very happy with the overall performance it is very good..!
    I am trying to make it detect gold but without any success...???
    I have a very fast coil it is decaying within 6-8us so have decreased R7 from 15K to 2K2 and increased the snubber resistor R5 to 820 Ohm but still no signal..?
    Q1 - Should I increase R5 some more in order to make it more sensitive to gold..?
    Q2 - Are there any other mods you can recommend..?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    excellent job Salebsone! thank you for the video.
    yes, 1N4001, 4002, 4004, 4006, 4007, will work only good because having more max current than 1N4148. also take 0,7V voltage drop like 1N4148.

    Leave a comment:


  • calebsone
    replied
    Originally posted by porkluvr View Post
    Is there any reason why two more 1N4001 could not be used, same as VD7? Those can handle up to 1 amp. They're slow, but so what?
    the only problem could be the amount of voltage it takes for the 1n4001 to allow a voltage to pass i think the 1n4148 takes .07 volts so if the 4001 is the same the maybe it would
    Last edited by calebsone; 08-19-2014, 04:33 AM. Reason: first post was wrong

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    omg you just give me the hint ok i will try but if not working i willl Exploit This Forum All DB will be gone Hahaha just kidding

    Leave a comment:


  • calebsone
    replied
    ok on that schem you sent paku they are vd8 vd9 and they are in section A 3 lower right corner good luck.

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    WOW i think it's john cena play the delta pulse heheheheh
    how you figure it bro

    Leave a comment:


  • calebsone
    replied
    Ok heres the video of the delta pulse I made iam not sure its fully set up and I still didnt mod it for small stuff but its still good.

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    Originally posted by porkluvr View Post
    Is there any reason why two more 1N4001 could not be used, same as VD7? Those can handle up to 1 amp. They're slow, but so what?
    can you explain a bit more bro

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    Is there any reason why two more 1N4001 could not be used, same as VD7? Those can handle up to 1 amp. They're slow, but so what?

    Leave a comment:


  • Hannu
    replied
    Same kind of thing happening here. IRF740, D8 and D9 burn when using motorcycle gel battery as power source. With 8 pcs of AA battery it is working. What should I do to fix this problem? increase coil resistance?

    Leave a comment:


  • calebsone
    replied
    no paku the diodes in D8 D9 position on the schematic posted by KT like he said if they are not real they can't handle the 200ma max like real ones. i think thats whats wrong with your dp i had the same problem till i changed them. what schematic did you use your board is different ill look and tell you the numbers for yours.
    Last edited by calebsone; 08-18-2014, 05:09 AM. Reason: more stuff

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    My DP Picture

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0103.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	630.3 KB
ID:	341524

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0104.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	788.5 KB
ID:	341525

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    yes, Salebsone. at first I look at markings of the 1N4148 (using 10x magnifying loupe) - if they are blur and spreaded I guess they are not original. if markings are clearcut, sharp, I set them in D8 D9 place.

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    what do you mean get ?
    D8 D9
    4066 and 555

    Leave a comment:


  • calebsone
    replied
    where did you get D8 D9 i had the same problem if they're not real like KT said then that happens they must be able to handle 150ma to 200ma just look at post #2730 on page 55. hope this helps it to work for you.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X