If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
differences are turkish 50% are not working as needed. I have a guy who fights with turkish board much time and there is still nothing of progress.
sound up on turn on and then goes. MOS-FET is speedy heated. http://md4all.ru/index.php?showtopic=429&st=20&start=20
DP works with macro- coils and micro-pinpointer coil
My friend... I use what is under my hand. a piece of television cable. I refused from tv too late ago... because russian tv channels are constantly lier, the degradation manifest, something kinda amerikanizm, child abuse, etc. nothing enlight. so use may be it. only take 'fat' and enough elastic cable. also I did see a microphone type cable in Mexico (SIC!) made DEEPERS 10DD detector. try it. with 114 500 000 inhabitans of your country I hope you will find it easily, my country has 2 948 200 inhabitans with fully depopulation on 2013 year. my country manufactures nothing. your country is huge and speedy grows... my country wants to be a colony of western Big Bro... the helot.
On the other hand, just bought aluminum tape, I could serve Shielding coil ... Which cable use?
PLEASE MY FRIEND DO NOT USE ALUMINUM TAPE FOR COIL SHIELDING.
I say again - aluminum protects against as electromagnetic field so electrostatic field, both, together. but the coil needs in a protect ONLY
AGAINST FARADEY ELECTROSTATIC FIELD/CHARGE . a nature of field of the coil itself is ELECTROMAGNETIC. THIS IS TX ENERGY OF COIL TO OUTSIDE.
aluminum PROTECTS FROM THIS TX FIELD - THAT IS ABSOLUTE NONSENSE. you have only LOSS, ie you get LOW sensitivity and disease problems on your head.
why you are so want use aluminum tape??? I do not see aluminum as in new coils design, as in old coils design! NOWHERE!
give me clear pics modernest Whites double field coil inside I could see the aluminum there! if you can not to give so WHY you so hardbitten??????
I had a diameter of 40 cm coil, with 8 cores, three times around, the effect is very good
your board WITH ATMEL is HUGE. it has area 135mm x 87mm = 11745 mm2
my board area is 155 x 68 = 10540 mm2. while my board is WITHOUT the micro, with ALL POTS AT IT and with radiator place for IRF740
bad work.
Leave a comment: