Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by liudengyuan View Post
    Hello everyone, I want to know what the delta pulse and pulse hammer better, their detection range who has the advantage, as well as ease of adjustment, and the stability of the circuit, please be both detectors Post your friends experiences and views, thank you
    if you will make small changes in Delta Pulse schematic meaning for coins small objects hunting, then you get Hammerhead ability. from HH you can not get DP.
    DP is a detector working in true non-motion mode. do both and do compare... every your done detector is approaching you to your real duty...

    Leave a comment:


  • turboaleks
    replied
    Hello berte-one,
    i have the files, but the is an addon module, you have to buy from them and the programmed Micro, because the demo hex they share is only for delta pulse 3 (not for DP3S). They wanted 15 Euro for programmed pic and 40 Euro for the module.
    You can contact me per pm for the files, if you still need them.

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    has anyone here the pcb files from delta pulse 3s m-usta-fa
    form turkey forum?

    Leave a comment:


  • liudengyuan
    replied
    Hello everyone, I want to know what the delta pulse and pulse hammer better, their detection range who has the advantage, as well as ease of adjustment, and the stability of the circuit, please be both detectors Post your friends experiences and views, thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • calebsone
    replied
    Yes this is what I thought thank you I just wanted to be sure before I close the coil. Shortly It will be ready for outside testing.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Calebsone, I do not see so sharp hard necessity to make shielding the coil - be cause the coil is mono, one end of winding 'cold end' is connected to +E (the point of the shielding), another end 'hot end' connected to MOS-FET's DRAIN pin. also in plus, resistance of the coil is very small - 1-4 Ohm, that gives good electrostatic Faradey field protection of hot end too.

    ... but if you so want to make the graphite aerosol shielding so do... on your choice...

    above I have wrote about a shielding of housing... that is STRONGLY NECESSARY to make for DP.

    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • calebsone
    replied
    KT I just thought of this I am almost done with my enclosure and set up but do you think shielding the coil is a good idea I mean my hand doesn't set it off.also will that make me lose depth because I thought the large coils are unshielded.BTW this is a small 30cm so I don't remember if this was adressed I get it the box needs to be but just not sure on the small coil.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    my board is 155 x 68 mm size. ask mohandes (alias). he did turkish board and will give you right LAY.

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    This one that was sent by Silver Dollar and me is Turkish - 180x90 mm
    www.teknolojiekibi.com one sided design

    But is it working?

    I don't see part placement for diode ST TH1210D ...

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by sdesic View Post
    Is this Turkish design or Bulgarian ?
    turkish design is one sided and is very huge board be cause. bulgarian I took for a base and did new refreshed. I did put all resistors at board and add
    all pots. so the new board now seems more comfortable IMO. I do not make PCBs in sprint layout, files in P-CAD 2006 are at DVD-ROM included I send free with the board.

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    This is the rest of archive from thunting.com
    Delta_Snifferxr71_single_side_pcb-_ready_to_build_FINAL_11-22-09.zip

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Originally posted by Silver Dollar View Post
    Here's one I found somewhere. I haven't built this one as I got a premade pcb.
    Is this Turkish design or Bulgarian ?

    Leave a comment:


  • seadoggy
    replied
    Originally posted by Silver Dollar View Post
    Here's one I found somewhere. I haven't built this one as I got a premade pcb.
    ok thx mate i try make this one delta pulse.
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Silver Dollar
    replied
    Here's one I found somewhere. I haven't built this one as I got a premade pcb.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • seadoggy
    replied
    anyone have delta pulse in sprint layout file??thx and regards

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X