Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Delta Pulse
Collapse
X
-
I do not want to advertise anything. The topic about delta is writing in it. Delta is deeper than Gerber or Jabla, and I liked the simple version very much. I do not have a hex file. I did not construct my delta and I bought it. Now I would like to build my first detector. I liked the outside / inside version. This version of lcd does not want. I have old-fashioned tastes and I like simplicity. That is why I would be very grateful for your help.
-
ok. share us free HEX file on 3s. i see you went here to advertize turkish project.
Leave a comment:
-
I have been using detectors sporadically for 3 years, but Delta is the deepest. I read a bit of different forums about Delta and its various versions. I also looked at this forum and I like it in simple versions where there are few knobs and that's why the 3s outside / insaid version appealed to me visually. That is why I was interested in areas of specific subjects. My Delta on a 1x1m frame catches a 20l canister with about 250cm, apparently this range can be increased. Solder a little bit. I made a few coils for my Delta
Leave a comment:
-
you have to read whole thread from start.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
And so much more for a total layman can you?
On the frame 1x1 canister 20l from what distance catches?
Leave a comment:
-
the depth you asked is in direct connection with tx PULSE WIDTH. if you set it at minimal value you get minimal depth, if you set
maximal value 500 us you get maximal depth.
Leave a comment:
-
Welcome as a new user. I was interested in the delta project and why would I have a question about which version of Delta is the deepest? BDP 2010, s3 + or any other? I mean the range on the frame 1x1m or more.
A few days ago I saw on the forum http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attac...2&d=1409265239 this version of Lord kt315. I liked visually, and how about the ranges?
Can you ask for the scheme of this version outsiede? Where exactly I saw the photo on the forum now I can not find. Which version of the delta is the deepest? I am interested in the ranges on the frame 1x1m or more. Why are not there too often ranges given for individual versions?
Leave a comment:
-
me and Andi want more depth on 1g of gold. 70cm. ok we can tune DP on this work.Originally posted by Andi68 View PostI do not Need a Bara any more.
I want to build a detector that finds a 1Gr gold nugget at 70cm depth
tune FIRST DELAY to its minimal 15us. change R7 to 820-910pF. R7 to 7.5k. decrease R8 and C5 to decrease a STROBES' WIDTH to 20-25us.
Leave a comment:
-
pcb back side mirrored, as you see itAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
-
this configuration gives sure equal SAMPLE WIDTH for both TR4 and TR5. we need sure symmetric widths.Originally posted by Carlos View PostI never saw this configuration of the CD4538 as monostable and the outputs marked with TR4 and TR5 I observe a square wave of 3uS
Carlos
Leave a comment:
-
Hello, what is the best coil parameter for dp, is that “fuse” chart accurate?
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: