Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Delta Pulse
Collapse
X
-
I have built Delta Pulse, but I have a problem - it works, sound changes when I turn pots, but it doesn't react to coil. Coil is OK, tested with another detector and it was working. Are there any oscillograms for DP around? Does anyone have a clue what to try to fix it?
Leave a comment:
-
take old (first) schematic of DP or XR71 and make using it. do not take attention on my one
just cause you waste a time on the puzzles.
good luck camrade
Leave a comment:
-
Ok I understand but:
I read 126 pages twice to understand nothing.
With respect, I put this question with the intent to understand why you published schemes are not the same with your assembly (PCB).
I know that each influences the value changed for better or worse performance of a project.
Why not post a schema with the exact values for the best sensitivity and performance of this detector?
And now a few examples:
Leave a comment:
-
What do you think about this mode ?
i did check with the resistor - did not feel a difference. in my opinion that is a protection of mosfet if vd8 vd 9 breaking off.
Leave a comment:
-
i understand your delusion. simple rule - you have to look on the coil wires at first. cold end is used for shielding.Originally posted by gaby_sult View Postwith respect Mr KT315, which is correct?
[ATTACH]38537[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]38538[/ATTACH]
so for N channel mosfet (E+) is cold end.
i did not intendly name +E as ground... just cause the schematic will be looking unreadable for dummies...
if you look Hammerhead schematic you will notice what i mean.
Leave a comment:
-
Mr. Phil do you have scheme of for this pcb mode?Originally posted by RS_Phil View Post
greetings
Leave a comment:
-
Read this ->Originally posted by gaby_sult View PostI read the board from head to tail and no one said anything concrete about A frequent adjustment and coil values.
Is anyone able to tell which is tuned for optimal A frequent IRF740, value coil resistance, coil inductance value, resistance value dumping?
thank you
Leave a comment:
-
all had been told many times. you do not wish to read this thread - laziness of mind, yeahh?
100 PPS Hz for EU with AC electric standart 50 Hz.
120 PPS Hz for USA with AC electric standart 60 Hz.
300 PPS for Sniffer XR-71 for any country.
Leave a comment:
-
I read the board from head to tail and no one said anything concrete about A frequent adjustment and coil values.
Is anyone able to tell which is tuned for optimal A frequent IRF740, value coil resistance, coil inductance value, resistance value dumping?
thank you
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: